The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPatronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 Voting_barPatronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPatronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 Voting_barPatronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Patronus (Nightwalk Green)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Minister of Magic

Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:44 am

Bastian almost sighed in relief when she got up to leave. And soon then tension in the room went back to normal.

He chuckled at Calixta's comments, "Aye Dear Lady.. She did, something I said I hope" he said with a smirk.

He smiled and shook his head at her appology, "Don't worry about it Calixta" he said moving his hand over hers aswell. "There is one in every family I think"

"Now did I hear right that the roof top is opened? Ya want ta go and see it, no?" he asked finding himself curious as well.
Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:50 am

"Yes, actually," Calixta replied with a smile. "We passed the stairs walking in." She stood up, and immediately tilted over slightly, managing to catch herself before she fell. "Ohhh, well!" she declared, looking surprised. "I'm a bit more tipsy than I thought," she admitted, looking sheepish. "I'll be fine though, no worries. I just stood up too fast."
Back to top Go down
http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:06 am

Bastian stood up with her and almost thought he would have to catch her when she seemed seemed to loose balance. Though was relieved when she managed to get her self back again.

He chuckled and shock his head slightly, "If your sure Lass?" he asked not wishing her to fall down the stairs, as he held his arm out for her this time. He wasn't to bad himself, though the wine had clouded his more cautious nature that he had earlier.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:14 am

"I'm sure," Calixta replied, nonetheless taking his arm. "It's just through here," she told him, leading the way carefully in her heels. "We'll take the lift again, though," she added, not fancying the trip up the stairs in her current condition.

Fortunately, the trip to the last floor took much quicker than previously, as it was getting late and the crowd had thinned considerably. There were only a few dozen people out on the roof, mostly tucked away into private corners, although there was a small group out dancing to the live band.

"Have you danced at all tonight?" she asked, realising he probably hadn't since he'd only come for a meeting and had only stayed because of her.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:34 am

Bastian chuckled it sounded much like she was asking him to Dance.. or asking him to ask her to dance. It would end there night rather nicely actually.

"Na, I have not Lass, typically I am not much of a casual dancer, But if you wish to dance I'd be more then happy to Dance with ya" he said talking her hand.

To be honest he thought he looked odd lanky Danceing... at that point in time he supposed he didn't care.

He almost sighed in relief when the song went to a slower beat.. "The fates are being kinder" he thought to him self.

"Would you like to dance with me, Dear Lady?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:49 am

Calixta smiled up at Bastian, and took his hand. "I'd love to," she replied, moving closer to him so she could put her arms around his neck. She hadn't realised how tall he was until just now; even with her highest heels on, he still had a good four inches on her. Having no intention to dance on her tiptoes for the rest of the night, she simply leaned her head on his chest instead and closed her eyes, just taking in the moment.

The liquor swirled her thoughts around pleasantly, making her feel warm and happy as she listened to the music and danced slowly, breathing in Bastian's scent -- a clean, masculine smell that put her at ease. "You're a very nice man, Bastian," she murmured into his neck, eyes still closed. "And you dance just fine, too."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:10 am

Bastain took a deep breath as he wrapped his arms around Calixta, smelling her shampoo and finding it exhilarating to have her head on his shoulder and the music the was only noticing in the back ground, and the light breeze moving past them.. This was likely the most perfect moment he had, when time stood still for a moment..

At her murmur he smiled, "Thank ya Lass" he said quietly. Then weather through the alcahol, the moment or everything that happened that night, he kissed her..

"I hope you didn't mind Lass.. I like you too" he said knowing they only just met.. but it seemed the perfect moment to leap.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:25 am

Calixta shook her head wordlessly at Bastian, looking up at him in a daze. "I don't mind," she assured him with a shy smile. "In fact..." She bit her lip nervously, and then leaned up to kiss him back softly, closing her eyes again. His lips were surprisingly soft, and he was a very, very good kisser, sending shivers down her spine.

It took Calixta awhile to realise that the song had ended, and the band had begun to play something more upbeat. She stepped out of the way of the people still dancing, pulling Bastian with her.

"I -- I don't normally do this," she told him, for lack of anything better to say. "I already told you how -- you know, with my job...I don't really...I've never really had the chance to -- well, I just mean..." She sighed, not wanting to ruin the magic of the moment with reality, but it still needed to be said.

"I like you, Bastian. But...this doesn't change anything, you know? I still...I'm never sure when I'll be home, and you travel as well...I don't want to give you the wrong idea. This right here, this is wonderful," she told him, putting her lips to his once more. "And we can continue doing this, if you'd like. I just want to make sure you know I can't do anything more serious than this right now. Relationships aren't a good idea in my line of work."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:47 am

Bastian sighed, though it wasn't out of dissapointment or wariness, he understood where she was coming from and he gently placed his finger under her chin.

"Lass I know, and I understand.. better then ya might think. We can be however ya wish, you have ya life I know.. maybe we will work out one day.. maybe we won't. But if yar ever free from your artifact finding and curse-breaking and are still willing, send me an owl and we'll see where it goes.." he held her hand brought it up to his mouth and kissed it.

"How does that sound?" he asked.

With all he'd been through, he was pretty sure he could handle when Calista when on the road again..
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:58 am

"That sounds...perfect," Calixta said with a sigh. "Maybe too perfect. How is it that you know all the right things to say? It's like you're reading my mind....you aren't a Legimens, are you?" she asked, half-jokingly. "Ah, well. If you're willing to wait, it won't be that much longer. And I expect I'll probably be bothering you with loads of owls every time I get even a weekend free," she joked. "Anyone who can handle Neris is someone I need to keep around awhile longer. To take notes from, because even I'm not that good," she added, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:25 am

Bastian laughed wrapping an arm around her shoulders, "Oh I don't know about that girl, she almost had me running for the doors" he said good humouredly. However if it ever came to a more serious point.. he would tell Neris where to go and how to get there. He didn't much care for people who like making others misergable..

"Some how I get the feeling i may not be as lucky as I was with her tonight" he muttered shaking his head, though still in good humor.

As he took in the night air, he wondered where to go next, since they were just about the only couple left on the roof top.

"May walk you back to a floo or a Portkey station Lass? Aparition after drinking isn't a good choice I am told" he muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:33 am

"You're probably right," Calixta admitted. "About Neris and about Apparating while drunk," she elaborated, shaking her head. "My flat's over a shop across from Gringotts's, though, so I'll just walk from here," she explained, heading back towards the lift.

"It's a short walk and a lovely night. Although not nearly long enough to suit me at the moment," she told Bastian, kissing his cheek as they waited for the lift. "Where're you at?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:48 am

Bastian followed Calixta to the lift, he chuckles sheepishly at her returned question. 'Oh my flats in Germany Lass.. My international Portkey comes in handy" he said holding out a silver medilion.

He hoped she didn't mind if he walked her the short walk to her flat, call him paranid or a worrywart. But even if Calixta wasn't a girl he faceied he wouldn't a girl to venture home on foot, late at night, after partying alone.

"Is it alright if I walk with ya Lass?" he asked hoping she didn't think he had anyother intentions.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:58 am

"Of course it's alright," Calixta told Bastian, reaching for his hand. "Although to be honest I'm quite jealous of you and your international portkey at the moment, given where I'm going tomorrow," she admitted, pouting slightly. The lift finally reached the ground floor, and they made their way to the exit in no time at all; the place was emptying out quickly, and most people appeared to be going by Floo.

"I'll actually be in Germany tomorrow -- Berlin, to be precise. Some horribly boring event -- no offense -- that my boss just insisted I attend. All politics and it's going to be just so boring, and beginning it all by waiting in line at the office is such an awful way to start. It's going to be packed," she said sadly, already dreading it.

"You'll probably get to sleep in, you lucky bastard," she added with a yawn, leaning on Bastian's shoulder sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:17 am

Bastian smiled happy she was alright with him walking her home.

As she discrible the event she was invited to he laughed, "Oh they fates love us I think Lass.. wouldn't happen ta be the internation cooperation conference would it?" he asked since he had to attend as well after making his case he was to attend the conference.

He smiled again as she yawned, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, perfectly content with her keeping her head where it was. "Oh I don't know about that lass.. Sleeping in? It is a forgien thought ta me" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:27 am

Calixta raised her head to eye him sleepily. "The very same," she yawned, looking pleased despite her exhaustion. "I'm so glad you're going, you'll be the only one I know there. Gringott's decided to send me because they wanted someone young, pretty, and exciting to represent them. Frankly, I'd rather have been spared the compliment -- except, if you're going, maybe it won't be so terrible after all. Though I suppose now I'll actually have to bother combing my hair and wearing something clean," she joked.

She came to a stop in front of a plain blue door with a simple black knocker on it. "This is it," she announced, pushing the door open. "My flat's the third floor, and the lift's broken, I hear," she said, pouting slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:43 am

Bastian thought for a moment and looked up, "The third floor you say?" he stated quietly and seemed to be gettng a idea.

"Can't have that Lass, excuse me" he said with a playful spark on his eyes.

Then he scooped to pick her up "bridle style".

"Let me know which door is yours Lass and I'll set ya down" he said giving her a smile, what he was doing was likely really cheesey and he knew it.. but why not? they wouldn't have much time together so why not?...
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:49 am

Calixta gasped at the unexpected gesture, then burst into laughter as she realised what he wa doing. "You can't be serious!" she cried, but it appeared he really was. She held on tightly until he'd made it up the last flight.

"It's the first door on the left, you made it!" she declared, decidedly impressed. "Key's under the mat, you've got to let me down now."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:59 am

Bastian gave her a slightle out of breath looked but happy she enjoyed the guesture all the same.

He kissed her once again "Goodnight Lass, I enjoyed the evening emencely" he said as he set her down carefully making sure she kept her balance on those heels of hers. Really how women wore heals like that with out killing there feet was beyond him.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:08 am

"Goodnight, Bastian," she replied, looking sad to see him go. "I had fun, too. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" she asked, retrieving the key from underneath the mat and unlocking the door. There was really nothing further she could do to put off parting ways with him, but it was a huge comfort to her that she'd be seeing him so soon. Calixta was just so used to long goodbyes that it was difficult to assure herself it'd really be so soon.

She gave him one last kiss and then entered her apartment, looking back at Bastian with a very reluctant expression in her eyes before she softly closed the door with a click. Once inside the apartment, she kicked off her heels and sat on the floor, leaning against the front door. Despite her exhaustion, she seriously doubted if she was going to get any sleep at all that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patronus (Nightwalk Green)   Patronus (Nightwalk Green) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Patronus (Nightwalk Green)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rowling Universe :: The World :: England :: Diagon Alley :: Patronus Night Club-
Jump to: