The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
THe Warning EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
THe Warning EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
THe Warning EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
THe Warning EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
THe Warning EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
THe Warning EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
THe Warning EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
THe Warning EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
THe Warning EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
THe Warning Vote_lcapTHe Warning Voting_barTHe Warning Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

THe Warning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Edward Royale
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood
Career: High Class Merc/Unemplyed

THe Warning Empty
PostSubject: THe Warning   THe Warning EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:56 am

Edward walked up to the door of the Minister. He came in his cilivian guise but it was late and felt confident that no one would see him. He knocked on the door."Liara, let me in." It was important but he wouldn't risk shouting the information through a door.
Back to top Go down
http://anothercastlereviews.com/home.html
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Minister of Magic

THe Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe Warning   THe Warning EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:07 am

Liara was in her living room laying on the couch, she had a terrible headache and her potions was not helping. She had to observe a wizenagmot earlier that day and the shouting went on and on for hours. She had no choice by to call a resess when it was getting late and they were getting no where with the debate.

Then she heard a call through her door and a vaguely familiar voice ask to be let in. She groaned, she was not in the proper mood to entertain guests.. firends colleages alike.. only exception to that rule would be Gage.. but he was at Hogwarts and it was a school night.. so no hope of him showing up to distract her from her pounding head.

"Go away, Liara Lightle is not home!" she anounced before turning her head back to the pillow hoping the darkness would relieve her pounding head.
Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

THe Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe Warning   THe Warning EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:15 am

"very well, Misniter. I tried to be diplomatic but his way is much more fun." He put the bottle of red wine down that he was carrying for just such an occasion. He began to slow his breathing. "Focus on the flow of magic." He closed his eyes. "build up engery on the focal point." He opened his left hand. "And give it everything you have." A black fireball appeared in his left palm. "Now, strike." He drove the black fire into the charms surronding the house and they dropped. Edward fell to his knees. "Don't give in. You are stronger then this. You are not a monster." He grapped the red wine and downed the entire bottle. "Damn it." He was in rough shape but able to control the urge to feed. He took off his glasses, turned the door knob and it was locked. Edward smirked, "I am not in the mood." He kicked open the door. "You really should've opened the door, Liara."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

THe Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe Warning   THe Warning EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:31 am

Liara felt the tremble go through out her house and she bolted off the couch. "What the bloody hell?" she muttered as she felt the protective wards go down around her house. She jumped with her wand in hand when her door was then kicked down.. by one Edward Royale.

"Mr. Royale? What the bloody hell?" she cursed. "Was that nessesary?" she asked?

"Indeed.. get in here so I can put the wards back.. What the hell did you do?" she asked as she stepped out on to her deck for a moment to mutter afew spells and the enchantments went back up.

She walked back in stepping over her door in the process before muttering a repario on it, having it fixed and back on hits hinges.

Sighing indignantly she turned back to her new "guest" and rubbed her forhead.. "Well? out with it. it better be good" she said warily.. Really why must she had choosen to be allies with one of the most dangerous men in the UK?...

It was beyond her and it only made her headache worse...
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

THe Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe Warning   THe Warning EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:41 am

'Murderer-sorry-Adrian Royale is planning on starting an international incident at the International Magical Coopertaion. That reason enough." Edward gave the quick version. Liara probley thought she had a bad headache but he was suffering from the hunger headache from hell. "Oh, and your the one who didn't open the door." He snarkly added. "He's going to have me, as in Edward Royale, give you 50 000 in support of my half-blood mother, and have the Black Reaper attack him." Even saying it aloud, Edward thought it was too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

THe Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe Warning   THe Warning EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:11 am

Liara perked slightly at the name he called the Minsister of the Magic in Russia, and being a polition she filed it away for something she could look into later.

She rolled her eyes as his snarky comeback, "Well ecuse me, I am hardly used to people i just meet being expected to be allowed in my home whenever they becken" she replied back.

She sighed as he explained the situation, that would cause questions with the press and her opposition would have a feild day with that.

"I see.. and all the pressure would fall on me I assume.." she trailed off Headache aside she focused on the new information.. Trying to think of a way to counter the effect the events would have on the world.

"Fine... do your part, but leave the Russian minister consious after you attack him would you? It appears I have some Digging to do... Murderer you say?" she said the last part in a mutter.. The underhanded blackmail damage control part of her self getting her wheels moving..
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

THe Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe Warning   THe Warning EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:41 am

"I was going to keep him consious, I want him to feel every ounce of pain he can. He needs to know true fear and he will find the terror of death hidden in darknes, the fear that strikes in the shadows, the Reaper in Black. Sorry, got nostaglic there. It's the poem of the Black Reaper. It's said when they accept a mission." Edward's voice rose when he recited the poem but started to fall when he explained it's origins.

"Murderer is a...pet name. He calls me monster." Edward tried to explain the complicated relasionship wiith his Uncle."Long story short, he killed his wife, his minsiter and took power. Aiming to create a paradise. As for me, Father was a partial vampire, again long story. Put simply while a 19 year old can destory a Minsiter's barrier, his instincts drive him to see the woman before as an all-you-can-eat buffet." He spoke the last part with great regret.

"Well, I've warned you, I guess I should leave. Sorry about the headache. Oh, and don't ry to blackmail Adrian with the information about the murders. If you try to you'll only put yourself in unnessesary risk. You have no evidence, he made sure of that when took office."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

THe Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe Warning   THe Warning EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Liara sighed, why'd he have to warn her... when there wasn't all that much she could do.. she couldn't tell anyone without giving away Edwards identity as the Reaper. She couldn't get much out of confronting Adrian... Merlin what a mess...

She blinked as he told the short version of the nicknames, she could see now Edward looked horrible.. A high price to pay for breaking into her house she had to say, though she found a new respect for what he had risked to tell her this information.

"Fine, thanks for the warning Edward, I shale see you at the conference.. I will think of something.. so much for Cooperation is all I can say" she said warily as she led him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THe Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe Warning   THe Warning Empty

Back to top Go down

THe Warning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rowling Universe :: The World :: Residence :: Minister Liara Lightle's House-
Jump to: