The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
The Pub Crawl EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
The Pub Crawl EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
The Pub Crawl EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
The Pub Crawl EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
The Pub Crawl EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
The Pub Crawl EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
The Pub Crawl EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
The Pub Crawl EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
The Pub Crawl EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
The Pub Crawl Vote_lcapThe Pub Crawl Voting_barThe Pub Crawl Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

The Pub Crawl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:34 am

It wasn't often that Julian Kaiser got a break from work -- by choice, of course, ut the end result was the same. This was a special occasion, however; his big brother had won a big case that seemed impossible at the outset, and they had to celebrate it properly, which meant a pub crawl. The plan was to start at The Hog's Head, move on over to The Three Broomsticks, and then head over to The Leaky Cauldron. If they weren't dead by then, there was always the option of visiting the pubs at Nightwalk Green, but they'd figure that out when they got to Diagon Alley.

It was immediately apparent upon entering the pub that Bastian had not yet arrived. At six feet tall, Bastian was by no means freakishly tall, but it seemed there was a height limit of about 5'7" at The Hog's Head. Shrugging, Julian walked over to a booth and ordered two pitchers of beer, sipping his slowly while he waited.
Back to top Go down
http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Career: Minister of Magic

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:47 am

Bastain apeared on the streets of hogmeade with a spring in his step sort of speak, he had somehow got his brother away from work and go out and celibrate with him, since he mangaged to salvage the case of that idiot of a boy.. even after his bad start in the patronus that night.

He then entered hog's head and bent down slightly to accomodate the low door way. He was wear normal street cloths this time a simple black shirt and plants.. he had been wearing enough dress robes lately..

He spotted his brother quickly at a bothe, "Ah Juli! here early and started with out me Aye?" he said setting down across from him smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:53 am

"A night off's rare, Bas. You can't expect me not to take advantage," Julian replied in his native tongue, smirking. "So tell me all about this triumph of yours, ja? I saw the article in the Prophet -- my brother, the big shot lawyer! I never would have dreamed of it, the way you went through school," he teased, pouring a pint for Bastian.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:18 am

Bastain barked, "Ja, The kid was a Idiot, was accused of steeling fortune of money from Gringotts. the kid said he was innocent but couldn't to prove an alliby and didn't want to submit to a truth potion. Made things hard on me, skipped out on our perpation appointment and acted like a totel guilty foul on the stand. I asked around a bit then found out somethin curicial.. The kid was trying to cover up the fat her was sleeping and going out with the bosses daughter... the girl told me everything and gave all the proof of it. The missing fortune was a misprint from a resentful Goblin looking to get control his postion back by getting the kid locked up" Bastian explained taking a long drink of his pint.

"It was just a big scandle...' he added

Bastian snorted at his brother's comment over his acadmemic past... "School and real life are differnet Juli.. Surely ya know that" he said.

"
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:26 am

"Vengeful goblins, eh? Remind me never to get on their bad side," Julian replied, finishing his first drink and pouring a second. "Better drink up, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity," he told his brother.

"I have big plans for tonight. When we finish these pitchers, it's on to The Three Broomsticks, and then The Leaky Cauldron, and then wherever. We'll go to as many pubs as it takes for us to find a pair of girls to end the night well," he declared, taking a large drink from his glass. "It has been far too long since we've had a night out on the town together, so let's make it count, ja?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:50 am

Bastian chuckled at his brother, shaking his head amused, Once in a life time opportunity indded.

"Ya should never get on a Goblins bad side, Juli.. they can be mean little buggers" he muttered downing his first and starting the second want to catch up to his younger brother.

"Ah! about pretty girls! I met a interesting one afew days ago.." he told. "The lass works for Gringotts" he said laughing.

"Plan ta see her again" he said thinking about the beauty her had encounterd.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:01 am

"Gringotts!" Julian exclaimed, laughing. "You're all about the gold these days, ja? You gonna get this girl to be your sugar mama? Let her spend her gold on you?" he joked, shaking his head.

"You have all the luck! But, so! Do you still want to find someone to keep you warm tonight, are do you want to find this girl of yours to fund our little celebration?" he asked, obviously joking about the money part. Julian was mostly interested in finding out how serious Bas was about this mystery woman, since he didn't tend to talk much about the girls he dated -- the fact that he had plans to see her again was intriguing. Julian wanted to meet her for himself, to see how pretty she may or may not be, as well as to see how Bas acted with her. Sometimes it was difficult work trying not to be a nosy little brother, and tonight Julian just wasn't interested in making that effort.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Bastian shock his head gave his brother a coff on the side of the head, in fair play and amusment but there was a bit of a warning in there as well. "Yar horrible Juli" he muttered and a chuckle followed.

Then he seemed to tap his pint in thought, were he and Calixta offical? But then he figured if he was asking himself these things and nervous about Calixta finding out he had better not..

"Nah little brother.. I'd rather not risk it.. and she's a curse breaker, doesn't work with Gold. I think anyway" he said still not sure on the details on what she did.

"But don't let me stop ya, yar still "happily divorced" and single I take it?" he asked assuming his brothers working habits were more involved then even his own.. to from a love life..

He had not sought a relationship in a while this first serious attempt since his divorce and Annika's death.

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Julian pulled a face and polished off his second glass. "I wouldn't exactly say 'happily'...although I would admit that I am taking advantage as best I can." Mostly in an effort to make Kate jealous, though he'd never admit that to anyone, even Bastian.

"But, no matter! Curse-breaker, you say! She must be something, then. I've met a few blokes who do curse-breaking, very exciting kind of lifestyle. You should do a bit of research on that, then, because she definitely has a load of gold. Curse-breakers normally work for about ten years before retiring -- if they make it that long. Dangerous business but if you survive, it's worth all the risks. I'll bet you met her at a pub," he continued, grinning. "Not because you tend to enjoy frequenting them, but because they're the best place to find someone with a job like that. No wonder you fancy her, she must be just about the perfect woman for you," he joked, although feeling a bit envious of his brother. Things seemed to be getting better for Bastian, while he was stalling, still just trying to get back what he once had. Sometimes he worried that all he had sacrificed might not be worthnit.

Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Bastian blinked he hadn't thought how Dangerous the job was, he didn't really know anyone else in the field and Calixta hadn't discribed the danger part. He downed another Pint now even this his brother.

"I wish ya hadn't told me that" he muttered pouring another for himself and Julian. He had already lost everything before, wouldn't want it happen again just when something showed promise.

"And yeah, I met her in a Pub.. Twice actually, Second time was at Patronus, and she acompanied me ta the Conference" he explained.

Then he looked at his brother, like himself he was divorced, it was suck a shame to he and Kate had a lovely couple with there little girl to.

"Anyword From Kate and my little neice?" he asked having been a while since he'd seen either of them.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:43 pm

"Sorry," Julian replied, pouring the remnants of the first pitcher into each of their glasses. "Sounds like you have a lot to talk about with this mystery woman of yours. I bet she had lots of great stories, too...you'll have to let me know, I guess." He took a long drag from his glass, nearly emptying it in one go before answering Bastian's question. That was a road he really did not want to go down at the moment.

"None," he replied shortly, finishing off his drink. Just the mention of Kate and Violet made Julian very eager to get rip roaring drunk. He was deep in denial about the situation, which made him act in all kinds of contradictory ways when it came to his ex wife and daughter. They'd gone back to Germany after the divorce, leaving him alone in his miserably empty flat in London. He had a lovely view of Gringotts from the large picture window is his living room, as if to taunt him daily with the sight of what he'd traded his family for.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:52 am

Bastian nodded, "Aye, I know, we've only meet a couple of times, we'll talk next there is a chance" said taking another drink. though he paused when julian seemed to down another pint. And immediatly regretted the question, not the thing to ask at this point in time he supposed.. He though Julian should move on from Kate, or at least make attempts to see Violet at any rate.. but if Kate was done with him.. it was best he try to move on rather then chase after her...

"Sorry Brother" he said before pausing... and not liking the awkward silence. Then he spotted a bar maiden, and waved her over.

"Aye Lass, couple shots of fire whiskey please" he said in english giving a smile to the young woman.

"Right away sirs" she said getting the shots.

"These are on me Brother" he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:21 am

"Thanks," Julian told Bastian, grateful that he wasn't being judgemental or worse, pestering him with questions. Sometimes a man just need to get drunk off his arse and make a date with the toilet for a few hours. He accepted his shots from the barmaid, tipping her and then turned back to Bastian.

"We should do a toast," he suggested, holding a shot glass aloft. "To your career," he said, clinking his glass.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Bastain held up his shot glass as well thought felt this was more then just about his career. "And to future ventures" He said clicking glasses before drinking his drink back.

The poured from there next pitcher.

"Now Brother Where to next? Three broom sticks?" he asked drinking the last of his third pint and starting his forth.. starting for feel more relaxed now.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:50 pm

"As soon as this one's finished," Julian agreed, pouring another pint. "Only enough left for one more drink...fancy a bit of a chugging contest?" he asked, grinning. Having a competitive streak a mile wide and an affinity for alcohol, the idea was all too appealing. Besides, he was eager to move onto the next pub and get the night started -- there was a reason he'd started with the most laid back place and was ending with more crowded places.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Bastian laughed and nodded "Your on Juli" he said holding his cup up. he ususally drank alone. So he had the feeling his brother would win this round.

"1, 2, 3 Go!" he counted and started chugging.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:08 am

It was hardly a contest; Julian won by a mile.

"Better luck next time," he told Bastian, paying their tab and leading the way out of the pub. "You've got all night to make up for that embarrassing showing." The Three Broomsticks was predictably packed, and not lacking for pretty witches.

"Now this is more like it!" Julian said enthusiastically, trying to find a seat at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Bastian chuckled at his brother, and followed. "Juli, your like a kid in a candy story" he said amused seemingly much more relaxed then he had been. Just a little to out of it to really care he'd lost miserably to his little brother.

Once the Bartender saw Bastian he shooed to man alread drunk out of there wits off some bar stooles and motioned for Bastian and his brother to sit.

"Bastian ya bastard, whats taken ya?" the older but hudge man said with laughter.

Bastian laughed again, "Pub hoppin with me little brother Freddie, Freddie this is Julian, Julian this Freddie" he introduced sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:22 pm

"Pleased to meet ye, Freddie," Julian returned, shaking his hand and taking a seat next to Bastian at the bar. "My brother's a bit of a regular, hm? I hope the good kind!" he said with a laugh, elbowing Bastian playfully in the ribs.

"So what's the usual order?" he asked, taking a look at the menu on the back of the bar. "Or, since this is a special occasion, would you like something a bit more upmarket?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Bastian shook his head amused "Get me Brother whateve he wants Freddie, I will have my usual" he muttered getting a Vodka.

"Oh and a entire round for everyone on me!" he shouted and everyone cheered. The only possible way the evening could get better, would be to see the Dear lady be was head over heals for...
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:40 pm

"Double shot of Ogden's, straight no chaser," Julian told Freddie. He was ready to go, surrounded by eligible witches, but as he scanned the bar he couldn't help but notice his brother looked...distracted.

"Why the long face, hm? We're having fun, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:02 am

Bastian looked at his brother, of course he was having fun.. he hadn't seen his brother in ages since they bother worked alot.. his brother more so then he most likely. But.. He usually Drank, while he was alone.. and had nothing better to do then to barrie his memories in a dunken haze.. doing this for fun was... awkward for him.

"Oh Course I am Brother, was merely.. thinking for a moment" He said taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Julian was not quite sure whether or not to believe Bastian. He was clearly pleased to see his brother, but didn't seem to be as interested in having a night out as in the past. Perhaps it might have something to do with the fact that he seemed to be a regular here -- nothing really special about doing the usual. So despite the fact that he was totally getting the eye from a cute redhead over in a booth, Julian decided to perform an act of great self-sacrifice that he thought was more in favour of his brother's happiness. After all, there would be witches everywhere they went tonight, but he only had one brother.

"Hey listen, you're here all the time. I bet it doesn't feel like a celebration. Why don't we skip out and head over to London? Someplace with new sights to be seen and new people to meet?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:44 am

Bastain blinked at his brother, interiged at the idea, and perhaps a different way to distract him.

"Are ya sure Juli?" he asked not being blind, the busy attmoshere was what his brother wanted after all.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:43 am

"Of course I'm sure. One place, another place, what's the difference?" he said breezily. "Come on, let's get out of here, ja?" Julian got off of his barstool, and headed to the exit.

"Let's go to the Leaky Cauldron, and then walk over to Nightwalk Green. It's a nice night out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Pub Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pub Crawl   The Pub Crawl Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pub Crawl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rowling Universe :: The World :: England :: Hogsmeade :: The Hog's Head-
Jump to: