The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Character Surveys & Extras EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Character Surveys & Extras EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Character Surveys & Extras EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Character Surveys & Extras EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Character Surveys & Extras EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Character Surveys & Extras EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Character Surveys & Extras EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Character Surveys & Extras EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Character Surveys & Extras EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Character Surveys & Extras Vote_lcapCharacter Surveys & Extras Voting_barCharacter Surveys & Extras Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Character Surveys & Extras Vote_lcapCharacter Surveys & Extras Voting_barCharacter Surveys & Extras Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Character Surveys & Extras

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

Character Surveys & Extras Empty
PostSubject: Character Surveys & Extras   Character Surveys & Extras EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:10 pm

001.  Real Name › Calixta Mae Harper
002. Nickname[s]› Cali, Lix, Cal, Harper
003. Blood: Half-blood (pureblood mum, muggleborn dad)
004. Male Or Female › Decidedly female.
005. Magical School › Hogwarts
006. House > Ravenclaw: I think, therefore I'm dangerous.
007. Hair Color › Natural blonde (with a teeny bit of extra help.)
008. Long Or Short › Longer hair is easier to pull into a ponytail and therefore out of my face.
009. Loud Or Quiet › It depends on the situation. I'm certainly not shy, if that's what you mean, but neither am I embarrassingly loud. Unless I'm drunk, then all bets are off and you should probably get me off the table before I break something,
010. Sweats Or Jeans › Jeans. 
011. Phone Or Camera › Camera phone! I rigged mine to run on magic so I can take lots of pictures and send 'em to Julia.
012. Health Freak › With my career, it would be pointless.
013. Drink Or Smoke? › Yes. Smoking, more of a social thing though than an actual habit.
014. Do You Have A Crush On Someone? › My boyfriend is the best-looking msn I've ever seen, does that count?
015. Eat Or Drink? › Drink. I'm not much of a foodie, it's honestly more of an inconvenience than anything else and I survive a lot more on meal replacements than I probably should since I'm always on the road.
016. Piercings? › Ears pierced, nose ring, and belly ring. 
017. Tattoos? › A Latin script on my wrist that says "ex astris, scientia" (from the stars, knowledge) and a brilliantly coloured phoenix starting high up on my ribs and wrapping down to my lower back. 

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN…?
018. An Airplane › Once, it was the dumbest thing ever.
019. A Car Accident › Left me with a scar on my left hand from the glass, but nothing more serious than a broken arm at the time. 
020. A Fist Fight › Does it count as a fight if I punched someone in the face and they ran away and told on me rather than retaliating directly? 

FIRSTS:
021. First Piercing › Ears, when I was just a baby.
022. First Best Friend › Adrian, my Aunt Julia's neighbour. Gay, muggleborn, and the funniest man you will ever meet. Still my best friend, actually!
023. First Award › Oh Merlin, I can't remember. I won lots for academics and we won the Quidditch Cup one year; I was a Chaser.
024. First Crush › Adrian, before I know he was gay. 
025. First Boyfriend > Max Palmer, in my third year (his fourth). Sweet but dim...apparently I have a type >.O
026. First Kiss > Adrian, before he knew he was gay, haha. Oh those were interesting years...
027. First Heartbreak > I don't have a heart, I'm a cold-blood shrew, just ask Neris. Stupid question.
028. First Big Vacation › South of France, when I was three. I barely remember but Mum has loads of cute photos of Percy and I.
029. Last Person You Talked To › My coworker, Trent. Bloke's got dung for brains, be has. If I die out here, you'll know who to blame. Scarcely better than a treasure hunter, if you ask me! 
030. Last Person You flooed › My Aunt Julia. It took hours together away from all her questions...think she's more excited for this new relationship than I am, and that's saying a lot as I'm extremely pleased at the moment.
031. Last Person You Watched A quidditch game With › Coworkers, in a pub. It's nicer spending time with them in places where it's too loud for conversation, haha.
032. Last Food You Ate › Some kind of meat and vegetable combo on a stick from a vendor in Kuala Lumpur. I probably don't want to know what was in it.
033. Last Movie You Watched › X-Men: First Class. I'm a sucker for all those classic old superhero movies, and James McAvoy was a FOX back in his prime! 
034. Last Song You listened To › Someone had a radio going in the bazaar, but don't ask me what the heck they were playing as I could barely understand the language.
035. Last Thing You Bought › A bouquet of native flowers for my mum, and a case of some fancy beer I can't pronouncefor,  Bastian. I love buying souvenirs!
036. Last Person You Hugged › Bastian. Last person who hugged me was a drunk Malaysian wizard after that quidditch match in the pub...very awkward.

FAVES:
037. Food › I really love South American food. Anything spicy!
038. Drinks › Black tea, with honey and lemon or nothing at all, thanks. When it comes to alcohol, top-shelf only, there is nothing worse than cheap liquor. This is the one thing I am really a snob about. If there's nothing good, I'll usually get some kind of mixed drink with lots of sugar to drown out the taste of cheap stuff.
039. Clothing › I love retro stuff, basically rummaging through my Mum's closet and pairing her old stuff with things I find in my travels abroad. My style is definitely more eclectic than trendy.
040. Book › Actually, I really enjoy biographies, which sounds boring but totally isn't. It's only boring if you read about boring people, which I don't! 
041. Music › Basically whatever's on the radio around me is fine. I like music but I'm not very musically inclined myself, so as long as there isn't anyone screeching or scraping nails against a chalkboard I'm good.
042. Flower › Sunflowers.
043. Colors › Red, blue, yellow, and black.
044. Quidditch team › Holyhead Harpies
045. Shoes › I'm short so anything that gives me a boost and is comfortable is appreciated.
046. Subjects › Defense Against the Dark Arts, Ancient Runes, Mediwizardry

IN THE PAST YEAR I…
047. [ ] Kissed In The Snow 
048. [X] Celebrated Halloween
049. [ ] Had Your Heart Broken 
050. [X] Talked on the floo 
051. [X] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation. Mum was dead convinced I was a lesbian since I haven't dated anyone in ages; apparently having a gay best friend means I'm suspect. Didn't know it was contagious!
052. [ ] Came Outta The Closet 
053. [ ] Gotten Pregnant. NEVER EVER, *knocks on wood*. 
054. [ ] Had An Abortion
055. [ ] Done Something You’ve Regretted
056. [X] Broke A Promise. Seeing everyone at Christmas is quite enough every year, sorry Mum. Maybe next year will be the year?
057. [ ] Kept A Secret Wait
058. [ ] Pretended To Be Happy
059. [X] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life 
060. [X] Pretended To Be Sick. I'm never sick...ain't foolin' anyone!
061. [X] Left The Country. Was out of the country more often than in, as is usual.
062. [X] Tried Something you normally wouldn’t like, and liked it. This whole "serious dating" thing is actually really nice. I guess it's a lot different being the age I am now than when I was a teenager. Also helps when your boyfriend isn't nearly sociopathic in his inability to understand other people's emotional needs.
063. [X] Cried Over The Silliest Thing. I totally cried when I got back to my apartment that first night with Bastian, cause I was so happy and also so sad I was leaving...
064. [X] Ran A Mile. For Merlin's sake, most of what I do seems to be running. All the time, running -- SO MUCH RUNNING! It does make watching my figure like...stupidly easy, though, so I suppose I'm lucky to have a job that keeps me active.
065. [X] Went To The Beach. I went yesterday, it was lovely! I'm getting quite a nice tan now.
066. [X] Stayed Single. I did until very recently, anyway. 

CURRENTLY:
067. Eating › banana chips
068. Drinking › red wine
069. Getting Ready To › Floo Bastian Smile
070. Listening To › My flatmates arguing over the shower. Why they shoved four adults in a flat with only one bathroom is beyond me. At least I got my own bedroom!
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today › Heading down to the office and finalising the translations. I think I finally figured out that rune I didn't recognise, thanks to a book I found at the bazaar today. Should come in handy!
072. Waiting For › This trip to be over. I think I'm actually going to take a vacation next time I'm there! 

YOUR FUTURE:
073. Want Kids? › In a few years, after I retire. 
074. Want To Get Married? › Definitely too soon to be thinking about, although it's true Bastian looks absurdly attractive in a tux. Really, really handsome...uhhh, what was the question?
075. Careers in mind › Curse-breaker for now, but it might be nice to open up a shop or something when I retire. Not sure exactly what, although the chances that alcohol are involved are high. Probably a bar or club, because of the social aspect.

WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL?
076. Lips Or Eyes › Both, I can't choose. 
077. Shorter Or Taller? › Taller!
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous? > I think spontaneity IS romantic!
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms › Dunno, why don't you show me and I'll let you know? Wink
080. Sensitive Or Loud › Gosh, either extreme sounds unpleasant. I'd prefer a man who could hold his own to me but also not be an arse. Also, people crying makes me really uncomfortable so not too sensitive, either. 
081. Hookup Or Relationship › Hook-ups, til now. 
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant › If you're with me, you have to be OK with a bit of trouble every now and then!

HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts › Had my eyes fixed while I was still at school. Gold well spent!
084. Ran Away From Home › I packed a sack lunch and ran out into the estate when Melania was born. I came back after dark, when I was hungry. That's about it. 
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense › A wand is all the weapon I need, and of course I can defend myself with it.
086. Killed Somebody › I'm not allowed to talk about that, legally speaking.
087. Broken Someone’s Heart › Max Palmer was definitely a bit upset when I dumped him...we had a screaming match in the Great Hall after I started dating Hadrian even though we'd been broken up for months before I started seeing him!
088. Been Arrested › The charges were dropped, it was totally self-defense.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself › Well I'm here, aren't I? I don't look like a ghost to me! I'm quite tan now, actually.
091. Miracles › Magic is the only miracle I've ever seen.
092. Love At First Sight › No, that's lust. 
093. Heaven › Sorry, nope!
094. Santa Claus › No, but don't tell my Mum, she'd be so disappointed!...
095. Sex On The First Date › That's just kind of a hookup, innit? So yeah, I guess....although anyone you do that with, probably isn't a real date, is it? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
096. Kiss › do you believe in a first kiss? I don't understand the question! If you don't have a first kiss, how can you have any at all? Highly illogical.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now? Constantly. I try not to bother him too much coz I know he's busy but when I'm not talking to him or being with him, I'm always thinking about him. Being in love is a little bit like losing your mind, I think.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life? Extremely. Things couldn't be better Smile
099. Do You Believe In Destiny › Your destiny is what you make of it.

Back to top Go down
http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Character Surveys & Extras   Character Surveys & Extras EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 pm

001. Real Name › Julian Kaiser
002. Nickname[s]› Juli, Jules, Kaiser J
003. Blood: Muggleborn
004. Male Or Female › Male
005. Magical School › Durmstrang
006. House › None.
007. Eye Color › Blue
008. Hair Color › Brown
009. Long Or Short › Short
010. Loud Or Quiet › A fair bit of both in their turn, I suppose.
011. Sweats Or Jeans › Erm, pants?...
012. Phone Or Camera › Neither. No one I know uses a phone, and I'm not that artsy, myself.
013. Health Freak › Considering the vast majority of my meals are carry-out, I'll have to go with no.
014. Drink Or Smoke? › Drink. Not much one for smoking, though it doesn't bother me any.
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone? › No comment!
016. Eat Or Drink? › I think you meant "eat, drink, and be merry!"
017. Piercings? › None for me, thanks. 
018. Tattoos? › A dragon, on my chest/shoulder.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN…?
019. An Airplane › No -- Apparition is cheaper.
020. A Car Accident › Haven't been in one often enough, I guess.
021. A Fist Fight › Too many to count! I was a bit of a scrappy kid.

FIRSTS:
022. First Piercing › Has yet to happen; probably never will.
023. First Best Friend › Bas has always been my best friend. Shut it!
025. First Award › For penmanship. Kind of embarrassing, really.
026. First Crush › Svetlana Korosko. Blimey, she was gorgeous...
028. First Big Vacation › Disneyland, I think it was.
029. Last Person You Talked To › Nicole Archer
030. Last Person You flooed › Bas
031. Last Person You Watched a Quidditch Game With › I don't usually get to...I did catch a few minutes of a Puddlemere United game last time I was at the pub, though.
032. Last Food You Ate › I ordered out Indian food.
033. Last Movie You Watched › Some American racing movie, I can't remember the name. It was one of the ones with that big bald guy...you know the one!
034. Last Song You Listened To › Some electropop rubbish that was playing on the radio at the Indian place.
035. Last Thing You Bought › My dinner!
036. Last Person You Hugged › Probably Shelly; I don't get a lot of hugs in my line of work, typically, and I haven't been with anyone in a long while.

FAVES:
037. Food › I'll be a stereotypical German and admit I enjoy a good bratwurst. 
038. Drinks › Anything with more alcohol than sugar.
039. Clothing › Whatever will get Vinzent to shut up and stop complaining, coz otherwise I really could not possibly care less.
040. Book › Treasure Island
041. Music › Metal
042. Flower > Erm....like, the uh....good-smelling kinds? I dunno?...
043. Colors › Green
044. Quidditch Team › Dresden Dragons
045. Shoes › boots, I guess
046. Subjects › Defense Against the Dark Arts, Dark Arts, Occlumency

IN THE PAST YEAR I…
049. [X] Had Your Heart Broken
051. [ ] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation 
052. [ ] Came Outta The Closet – I have a daughter, pretty sure I'm not gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I guess. 
053. [ ] Gotten Pregnant – No!!!
054. [ ] Had An Abortion
055. [X] Done Something You’ve Regretted – I hate working for Vinzent...
056. [X] Broke A Promise – It's not my fault I can't see you, Vi, I promise!
057. [X] Kept A Secret – I'm not really a halfblood but then again lots of people say they are, too...
058. [X] Pretended To Be Happy - Every day. Welcome to my life.
059. [X] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life – Dunno about the whole life-changing thing just yet but erm...well I definitely have met some people who have shaken things up a bit! Or pointed guns at them...*cough cough*
060. [X] Pretended To Be Sick – I barely ever get a day off, I needed it!
061. [X] Left The Country 
062. [ ] Tried Something you normally wouldn’t like, and liked it. – Only because I like/try everything...
063. [ ]Cried Over the Silliest Thing 
064. [X] Ran A Mile - Gotta keep on shape.
065. [ ] Went To The Beach
066. [X] Stayed Single 

CURRENTLY:
067. Eating › Chicken Marsala 
068. Drinking › beer
069. Getting Ready To › get to bed
070. Listening To › city sounds through my open window
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today › work, as usual
072. Waiting For › my ex-wife to tell me I can take Violet for a few days...

YOUR FUTURE:
073. Want Kids? › If I could just spend time with the one I've got, I'd be happy
074. Want To Get Married? › I thought I did, once. Didn't end so well.
075. Careers in Mind › I'd settle for not working for Vinzent...but that's a steep pay cut...

076. Lips Or Eyes › Eyes
077. Shorter Or Taller > shorter
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous › spontaneous...I'm not too good at romance, apparently 
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms ›  Uhh, stomach?...
080. Sensitive Or Loud › Easier to handle loudness than sensitivity, probably. Although I prefer my females to not be obnoxious.
081. Hookup Or Relationship › Nothing but hookups lately...I'm not sure I'm ready for a relationship just yet...maybe if I found the right woman...
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant › troublemaker Wink

HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts › I don't wear them
084. Ran Away From Home › Not much of a home to run away from, sadly
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense › Yes, all the time....my wand...
086. Killed Somebody › All I've done has been in the line of duty.
087. Broken Someone’s Heart › I've always been the sucker, unfortunately
088. Been Arrested › Barfight once, but nothing serious

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself › I believe I'm gonna kill myself if Vinzent keeps working me to death like this...kidding!
091. Miracles › No.
092. Love At First Sight › No.
093. Heaven › No.
094. Santa Claus › No.
095. Sex On The First Date › Also known as "sex on the last date".
096. First Kiss › Well you can't exactly skip ahead to the second kiss, now can you?

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now? > ...maybe.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life? > no 
099. Do You Believe In Destiny › Not really.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Character Surveys & Extras   Character Surveys & Extras EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:08 am

001.  Real Name › Melania Rose Harper
002. Nickname[s]› Lainey, Mel, 'Nia, Harper
003. Blood: Half-blood (pureblood mum, muggleborn dad)
004. Male Or Female › Of the feminine persuasion.
005. Magical School › Hogwarts
006. House > Ravenclaw
007. Hair Color › Blonde
008. Long Or Short › Very long! I always forget to get haircuts...can't be bothered.
009. Loud Or Quiet › Everyone always tells me to be quiet, so I guess I'm LOUD! xD
010. Sweats Or Jeans › Jeans!
011. Phone Or Camera › I like taking my camera up with me on my broom.
012. Health Freak › I love sweets too much!
013. Drink Or Smoke? › Drinking only.
014. Do You Have A Crush On Someone? › Nooooo.....
015. Eat Or Drink? › I eat an awful lot for a girl.
016. Piercings? › Just the ears for now.
017. Tattoos? › I have an eagle on my shoulder, for Ravenclaw house Smile

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN…?
018. An Airplane › Nope.
019. A Car Accident › Negative
020. A Fist Fight › He started it!

FIRSTS:
021. First Piercing › Ears, before I can even remember. 
022. First Best Friend › Bex Grey. We're still best friends!
023. First Award › I've gotten lots for academics and for quidditch.
024. First Crush › Nick McGibbons o.O
025. First Boyfriend > Still haven't had one.
026. First Kiss > Um, Bex, technically...we were practising, gotta learn somehow!
027. First Heartbreak > Nick McGibbons Sad 
028. First Big Vacation › Australia
029. Last Person You Talked To › Mum
030. Last Person You flooed › Cali, telling her to come take me shopping!
031. Last Person You Watched A quidditch game With › At the pub! With Bex, of course xD
032. Last Food You Ate › Fish and chips 
033. Last Movie You Watched › That quidditch movie with Cato Marx in it. He. Is. A. Fox.
034. Last Song You listened To › "World War Three" by The Animagus
035. Last Thing You Bought › A Shooting Star 3000, my most prized possession!
036. Last Person You Hugged › Mum. Thanks for the broom! xD

FAVES:
037. Food › Anything, really! Mum says I'm a little black hole.
038. Drinks › Butterbeer
039. Clothing › Ummm....kinda sporty and simple?
040. Book › "The War Candidate" by Rashida Feltes. Interesting read!
041. Music › Grindcore like The Animagus or dubstep.
042. Flower › Poppies.
043. Colors › turquoise 
044. Quidditch team › Tornados
045. Shoes › Platforms
046. Subjects › Quidditch, Care of Magical Creatures, Herbology

IN THE PAST YEAR I…
049. [ ] Had Your Heart Broken 
051. [X] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation. D:
052. [ ] Came Outta The Closet
053. [ ] Gotten Pregnant. Gotta have sex for that...
054. [ ] Had An Abortion
055. [X] Done Something You’ve Regretted
056. [X] Broke A Promise. 
057. [X] Kept A Secret
058. [ ] Pretended To Be Happy
059. [ ] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life 
060. [ ] Pretended To Be Sick. 
061. [X] Left The Country. Vacation was great!
062. [ ] Tried Something you normally wouldn’t like, and liked it. 
063. [ ] Cried Over The Silliest Thing. 
064. [X] Ran A Mile. I run five every day.
065. [X] Went To The Beach. Aruba was niiiice!
066. [X] Stayed Single. 

CURRENTLY:
067. Eating › crisps
068. Drinking › pumpkin juice
069. Getting Ready To › go to bed
070. Listening to > Bex chattering away about the new Animagus album. There's nothing wrong with their new bassist, now let me listen to the stupid song already!
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today › Going for a run and then playing it by ear, like usual.
072. Waiting For › This school year to start. Can't believe I'm graduating already!

YOUR FUTURE:
073. Want Kids? › Never thought about it before. I guess?
074. Want To Get Married? › Dunno
075. Careers in mind › Quidditch player

076. Lips Or Eyes › Both, I can't choose. 
077. Shorter Or Taller? › I'm pretty tall myself so I really don't care at this point.
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous? > Both, again, haha.
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms › Stomach, I think.
080. Sensitive Or Loud › Loud like meeee Smile
081. Hookup Or Relationship › Never had either.
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant › Trouble trouble trouble!

HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts › Don't wear em.
084. Ran Away From Home › Nope, but Cali has, though *grin*
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense › Does a wand count?
086. Killed Somebody › No!
087. Broken Someone’s Heart › Not that I know of!
088. Been Arrested › Nooooo.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself › Sure!
091. Miracles › Nah.
092. Love At First Sight › No Sad
093. Heaven › Don't think so.
094. Santa Claus › No, hahahah!
095. Sex On The First Date › Never having had either I'm not exactly in a position to judge!
096. Kiss › Wha?

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now? Well I'm with Bex right now, does that count?
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life? Decently, I suppose. Had a rather rough summer but there's no reason to believe things won't get better.
099. Do You Believe In Destiny > I guess I'll find out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Surveys & Extras   Character Surveys & Extras Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Surveys & Extras
Page 1 of 1