The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Our Move Now EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Our Move Now EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Our Move Now EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Our Move Now EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Our Move Now EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Our Move Now EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Our Move Now EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Our Move Now EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Our Move Now EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Our Move Now Vote_lcapOur Move Now Voting_barOur Move Now Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Our Move Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madeline Pascal

Madeline Pascal

Our Move Now Empty
PostSubject: Our Move Now   Our Move Now EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:10 am

Madeline Pascal sat in the chapel, she thought it was the most appropriate place to be, with the current article in her hand. She had the unfortunate luck of getting the Daily Prophet during breakfast that morning. To find out a mother hand child had been murdered and the term "Blood traitors " had been left for the reason behind it. She shock her head as she read the article, nearly the whole family slaughtered father and daughter Alive.. and daughter still recovering ..

Madeline shook her head things were getting worse.. first that incident in Germany in the conference and the Russian minister. Then the English Minister shot as well, now this? some thing had to be done and soon..

"What is the Bloody world coming to?" she muttered to her self, not caring or seeming to notice she swore in a chapel.

She looked at some of the names around the chapel, names of some that had died, giving there lives for the cause.

War felt like it was coming it was all a matter of the right buttons that needed to be pushed.

Back to top Go down

Our Move Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Move Now   Our Move Now EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:06 am

Aileen quietly entered the chapel and sat in a pew directly behind her fellow Sangreal member Madeline. She quickly crossed herself, coming natural to her from her youth in Scotland. Despite the fact that she had no faith in religion itself, she did find the calm atmosphere of a church, and the never changing ritual of the faithful to be calming.

After giving a moment of head bowed silence, Aileen peeked up at what Madeline was holding. She scanned the article. She didn't need to read it, she has seen the article in the printing office at the daily prophet.

"We fight fire with water." Aileen said simply. "Not more fire."
Back to top Go down
Madeline Pascal

Madeline Pascal

Our Move Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Move Now   Our Move Now EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Madeline blinked as Alieen one of the their leader came up beside her, "Ms. Turner? what do you suggest?" she asked.

She supposed what she said was true, as so far the situation was just getting worse.
Back to top Go down

Our Move Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Move Now   Our Move Now EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:37 am

Aileen fought back the urge to chew on her lip, her usual response when she was uncertain. If she had known what they were to do, then she would have done it already.

"Well the council needs to talk." Aileen said feigning confidence. There were of course older and more experienced members of the Sangreal who would have suggestions. Madeline herself had been a part of Sangreal longer than Aileen had. Of course Madeline had been raised here which was different than being an active participate, but still, Aileen respected the young woman. "But personally...well I think brains are a lot easier to break than bones."

Aileen got up and moved to the pew next to Madeline. "If we attack or blame the ones who are attacking us, they'll retaliate, and they have the resources to take us out. But the numbers lie in half bloods. The public is weak in mind and strong in numbers, kind of like cattle. First we make them pity us, next we make them sympathize with us, and then, we make them support us. We shift through those stages so slowly, they wont know what hit them until they are suddenly not allowing anti muggle brutes to take power anymore."

Aileen suddenly had an idea. Madeline seemed devoted enough to the cause. "Could you help me?" She asked suddenly. "I know you're probably busy with other things but I want to increase Sagreal publications. I can get us a better printing press and supplies, but I need more stories then I alone can find."

Aileen, in an unusual bout of warmth, put her hand on Madeline's shoulder. "And call me Aileen. We're sisters in this.."
Back to top Go down
Madeline Pascal

Madeline Pascal

Our Move Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Move Now   Our Move Now EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:34 am

Madeline the sympathy was certainly there, to effect this was happening exactly as Aileen said, but there were bumps along the way. Like with the incident with the Harpers, yet the incident was causing some to side with them to fight... and others to turn away from them in fear there family would be next.

She had gotten into many heated arguments with people over the issue, defending those in need of someone to defend them. Against one of the pure blood mania's. it caused a big scene, but the man watched what he said from then on when a girl a half his age cocked up one.

"I think I can help dig up some info for you, I will be going back to Beauxbaton's later, then perhaps head out, see how the world is this day" she said glancing at the paper again. "Test the waters with how the people are reacting to it.." she said, there were a few student as the school she would be interested in talking to.. not really get them involved per-say. But it would be interesting on a students view point perhaps.

"And thank you Aileen, I know we haven't talked much.. but I think you writing in the Prophet takes a lot of nerve.. with the world as it is" she said feeling complemented with the sisters comment.
Back to top Go down

Our Move Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Move Now   Our Move Now EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:48 am

"Thank you, I appreciate that." Aileen said, flattered this girl even knew she worked for the prophet.

"I want to start a real Sangreal newspaper. If our side of the story is accessable to the public, maybe we can turn a few more heads. Maybe make a few more enemies too." She said with a sheepish grin. Although she didn't want to start a war, she wasn't opposed to a little mockery or atagonizing of pure blood radicals.

"Whatever info you've got, just send me an owl and I'll print it in the paper."

Aileen stood up and adjusted her bag on her shoulder. "Whatever you do, don't get caught." She said with a wink.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Move Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Move Now   Our Move Now Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Move Now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rowling Universe :: The World :: England :: The Order of the Sangreal: Headquarters :: The Chapel: Where Respect and Remembrance is Given to All Those Who Have Fallen-
Jump to: