The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Ice cream and Tissue EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Ice cream and Tissue EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Ice cream and Tissue EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Ice cream and Tissue EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Ice cream and Tissue EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Ice cream and Tissue EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Ice cream and Tissue EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Ice cream and Tissue EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Ice cream and Tissue EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Ice cream and Tissue Vote_lcapIce cream and Tissue Voting_barIce cream and Tissue Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Ice cream and Tissue Vote_lcapIce cream and Tissue Voting_barIce cream and Tissue Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Ice cream and Tissue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Minister of Magic

Ice cream and Tissue Empty
PostSubject: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Bastain walked down the street with Violets hand in his right hand and the puppies leash in his left, they had just come out of the Apothicary and he had bought his allergy potions, he would take one while Violet and puppy had ice cream. really the girl should name the poor thing already, before it though its name was 'Puppy'

"Can I get chocolate Ice cream Uncle Bas?" Violet asked as she jumped up and down.

Bastain arched an amused eye brow at his niece, she hadn't had any yet and she was already a jumping been.. he hoped Julian didn't mind a hyper ice cream filled little girl when he came to pick her up.

"Very well lass..." he puased and sneezed again. Anything to have chance to take a potion. I wasn't so bad now that they were outside. but the pup was still always less then two feet away from him...

He handed the leash to Violet so he could remove his wallet, he certainly hadn't done this in a while.. he orderd a chocolate cone for his 7 year old charge and root beer for himself and the parlers own version of puppy ice cream free of charge.

Violet brought them over to a table outside and she laughed as the puppy didn't know what to think of the ice cream at first.. And Bastian couldn't blame him, puppy ice cream indeed...

Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 am

Calixta had decided to walk over to her favourite spot by the river after work, since it was such a gorgeous day outside. Even her discomfort in crowds couldn't shake her yearning to lap up whatever little bit of sun she could get, and so she found herself walking towards the river, nose buried in a book of fairytales in the original German -- her idea of a compromise between "fun beach reading" material and trying to improve her vocabulary. As she passed in front of an ice cream shop, a burst of childish laughter accompanied by happy yips caught her attention.

She looked up from her book, grinning, and saw a cute little girl with her puppy, sitting on the patio with twin dishes of ice cream. Her heart melted on cue at the sight, and then then she spotted the little girl's chaperone. Calixta stopped dead in her tracks and openly stared, mouth agape.

"Bastian?" she asked, deeply confused. He'd told her his daughter had died years ago...so who was this? Bastian had never mentioned her before. Calixta was mystified.
Back to top Go down
http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:33 am

Bastain bolted up right at the familiar voice calling his name, he quickly caught sight of Calixta looking at him in surprise.

"Lass" he said just as surprised yet as always happy to see her.

Violet looked on in curiousity, apparntly her uncle know the lady and she him. Though she was an outgoing girl around those she knew Violet remaind at her seat continuing to be curious. Her puppy on the other hand tugged on his leash, eager to meet a potental new firend to give him pets.

Bastain sneezed again wipping his nose he looked sheepish for a moment at Calixta. "Sorry Lass I haven't told ya about my niece Aye?" he said motioning for Violet to come over.

"Vi it is alright, This is Calixta Harper a . firend of mine" he said motioning between the two of them.

"Hello" Violet greeted with a smile and waving her hand.

"Cal this is my niece, Violet Kaiser. She is staying with her Dad for the summer, I am just watching her for the Day. Julian had issue at work I suppose, I volunteer to cover for him" he said hoping he hadn't shocked Calixta to much. He had a feeling she hadn't expected him to see him babysitting.

He sneezed again however..

"Gesundheit Uncle Bas" Violet said with slight giggle..

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:50 am

Bastian's explanation made a lot of sense; they hadn't really talked a whole lot about Julian, and Calixta hadn't realised he had a daughter. She nodded and walked over to where they were sitting, shoving her book inside of her purse.

"Hello, Violet," she said with a friendly smile, crouching down on her heels to pet her puppy, who was wagging his tail frantically. "Who's your friend, here, hm? Bas didn't tell me your puppy's name." Aforementioned puppy was busy sniffing her shoes as she looked up at Violet. When Bas started sneezing, she turned her head towards him with a confused look.

"Are you feeling alright?" she asked, wondering if it was the best idea for him to be babysitting while he was so clearly under the weather. Despite the fact that she'd only just met Violet, she had half a mind to take over babysitting duties herself and so that Bastian could rest. He'd do the same for her -- in fact, overworking himself was probably the reason he'd gotten sick in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:17 am

Violet blushed when the lady asked about her Pups name, "I haven't thought of one for him yet." she said sheepishly. "I keep calling him Puppy.. Uncle Bas keeps saying he gonna think that is his name soon.. But I need the perfect name.. can't think of one" she said with a slight laugh.

Bastian sighed and wipped his nose with his handkerchief, "Yes Lass I am fine" he said.. However a sneezed condricted him...

"... Just very allergic to Dogs" he muttered. Never let it be said he didn't care about his niece if he was willing to put up with god awful allergies all day for her.

Violet had the manners to look guilty "Sorry uncle Bas" she said looking conflicted between her uncle and her dog.

Bastian smiled and shook his head, "Don't worry about it Vi.. I'll live" He sneezed and groaned again.. "Be grudingly.." he murmered in english to Calixta. Though Violet did understand english she seemed to ignore it unless it was spoken directly to her.

"Now finish your ice cream, it is melting" he told Violet pointing to her dripping cone..

"Oopes, forgot.." she said licking the drops up.

"You should get some Ice Cream to Calixta" Violet suggested with a grin.

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:46 am

Calixta look relieved that it was nothing more serious than allergies. She bit her lip and surprised a giggle at his murmurs, getting to her feet and taking a seat beside Bastian.

"Why don't you just take something for your allergies, then?" she asked, looking slightly bemused as she leaned over to scratch the puppy behind his ears.

"So, it's a he, then? How about...Spock?" Calixta suggested, thinking of one of her favorite television shows growing up. "I've named a pet before so don't feel bad if that's not a good suggestion," she added, seriously doubting whether or not Violet was even familiar with Star Trek. She looked back over her shoulder at the ice cream shop, and then up at the sun, and considered the ice cream question.

"I do think your ice cream suggestion is a good one, though...and there's no line....hm! I will be right back!" And within three minutes, she was, holding a small cone with rainbow-coloured sprinkles that sparkled almost blindingly in the sun.

"It's Edward Cullen!" she joked with Bastian, hoping he'd catch the reference. Calixta was full of outdated pop culture trivia on this particular outing, for some reason.

Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:53 am

Bastian nodded scratching the back of his neck, felling alittle silly at being reminded to take his medicen. "Just bought some potions from the Apothacary down the street" he said taking out the little flask and swallowing it. He'd just been about to take it before Calixta arrived.

He almost sighed as the potion seemed to work its magic and is water red eyes cleared up with in moments.. his nose was so plugged up it might take afew more sneezes to clear up.
"Much better..' he said taking a breath yet still sniffing.

Bastian arched an eye at the little dog wondering if he looked like a Spock, unknown to him Violet had a smilar look on her face.

The little dog was enjoying Calixta's attention very much, however he had the attention span of about 5 seconds and then started playing with his own tail..

Violet started giggleing at her silly Puppy.

"I am not sure Mr. Spock would agree with the namesake Lass"
Bastian said amused by the little dog as well.

Violet appeared to go deep in thought thinking of all the movie names she knew, then she remebered one movie series she had watched with Karl.. Star Wars and recalled the cute little furry creature on the one planet..

"Oh what about Wicket?" she asked sounding happy with the name. "From star wars?" she asked seeking opinions.

"That sounds like a good name Darlin" Bastian nodded in approval.

Bastian blinked at the sparkling cone and back to Calixta, "Don't give me the mental image Lass... your gonna eat up Edward Cullen.." he said trying to sound serious though failed after a few seconds and he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:08 pm

"Hmmph!" Calixta watched Bastian rather protectively as he took the potion, but it took effect almost immediately, calming her fears. "There you go," she said with a smile, ruffling his hair with her free hand. "I bet you feel loads better already. Although I guess this means I can't get a puppy, then," she realised, shrugging and starting on her glittery ice cream cone.

"Ah, well. Probably wouldn't have been a good idea, anyway." Watching the puppy chase its own tail, she had to agree with Bastian's conclusion that the name didn't suit the animal at all. Calixta liked Violet's idea, though.

"Wicket. I like that," she said, nodding as he discovered his leash and began to chew on it. At Bas' comment about her ice cream, she giggled and covered her mouth to avoid getting bits everywhere.

"Graceful!" she noted when she finally stopped laughing. "My mother would be horrified. I'm sure I broke just about every rule in her "how to get a husband" handbook just then," she joked, taking another lick of her cone. "I guess I've always been an ill-behaved child."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Bastian blinked wided eye at the thought of them getting a puppy... Dear merlin he hoped not. Though he liked dogs, if he wasn't so allegic to them he'd be all for it.

"Yes much better Lass thank ya" he muttered giving one last sneeze into his tissue. As it would take a minute to clear up.

Violet grinned as they liked the name, "Awesome! Hope Daddy likes it" she said as she started playing tug a with the leash and the newly dubbed Wicket. Then she heard Calixta mention something on how to get a Husband and she blinked between the two of them.

"Are you two getting married?" she asked with a giggled they seemed to act the part. Her Uncle Bas reminded her a bit of Karl.

Bastain sputtered, "I ah.. Violet" he studdered not knowing what to say.. It was a tad to early for this topic...

Violet looked at him innocently "Yes Uncle?"
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Calixta turned bright red and clapped a hand over her mouth. She really needed to be careful how she joked around in front of children. Although, Bastian's panicky non-answer was quite adorable. It didn't escape her notice that he hadn't yelled out "no" in a hurry either, which would have probably been any other man's reaction. Not that she was looking to get married just yet, but it was kind of sweet, anyway.

"Erm...we're not engaged, if that's what you mean," Calixta replied when her blush had finally faded. She bit her lip and peeked shyly at Bastian, hoping her answer had been satisfactory. It wasn't that the idea was unappealing, it was just too early in their relationship to talk about that yet. Although now that the topic had been brought up, she was curious what Bastian's thoughts on it were. He was divorced, after all, and he'd even had a child, so clearly the thought of settling down was not distasteful to him. Perhaps right now was not the best time to ask him to clarify his position on the topic, though -- especially since Calixta was so unsure of what she wanted.

Of course she wanted to have a family of her own one day, just like most people did, but with everything that happened with Percy, she had to think twice about it. The idea of dragging Bastian into this mess even further, or bringing in an innocent child into a family branded as "blood-traitors," seemed like an unwise decision to Calixta. But if it was important to Bastian....

Her heart twinged painfully at the thought of losing him. It hadn't been long ago that the idea of a boyfriend was unthinkable, definitely off the table for Calixta, and now here she was getting sad over just the thought of getting dumped. She shook her head slightly, trying to snap out of her morose thoughts, and attacked her ice cream again. Another thought occurred to her, and so she found herself blurting out without further thought, "Bastian, how old are you?" For some odd reason, it was something they'd never talked about explicitly, and she realised now that it might affect his views on their relationship significantly.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:39 pm

He supposed he couldn't be surprised Violet would ask such a thing with what Calixta said.. it was a fair question, yet for some reason he got a feeling the the little girl knew this was a awkward topic. She might have even been in this situation before with her mother and Karl... and there recent marriage,

He nodded to Calixta, and then turned back to Violet, "We still getting to know eachother Vi.. talk of Marriage is a way off yet" he tried to explain to the 7 year old. Though if he was honest he didn't object to the future idea. It was a rather welcome idea really... but that was barely admitting it to himself.. he wasn't sure if Calixta wanted a family in the future..

Violet was still beaming as if what Bastian said didn't matter, she loved the thought of romance like in her story books and fairy tales. "Mum and Karl Married a little while ago and I am gonna have a Baby sister soon" she said stilled smiling..

Bastain looked like the ground might swallow him at this point, this wasn't how he pictured having this conversation With Calixta. Blushing he muttered to Violet, "We taking out time on that Darlin..." he didn't want to go through this at the moment.. "Your mum and Karl didn't, and that is their way.. Aye" he concluded to his neice. Though he didn't deny he did not want kids... but it was complicated, he didn't want to go through what he did with Annika again either.. Another childs death... or Calixta would break him..

He looked to Calixta at her rather sudden question over his age, "37 Lass, why?" he answered feel alittle nervous if there obvious age gap would change her mind on the whole situation
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Suddenly, the matter was all cleared up for Calixta. With Violet's mom recently remarried, she figured the little girl had gotten to that interesting stage where all the world was princesses and prince charming and happily ever afters. The comment about her soon-to-arrive baby sister nearly had Calixta bursting out in laughter, but she managed to restrain herself to biting back a smile. If all the kids those Kaiser genes produced were as cute as Violet, Calixta just might not object so much to the idea of being a mom sooner than she'd intended. They'd definitely discuss that at a much later date, however.

"It just occurred to me that...well, I knew there was a bit of an age gap, and that's fine, I just hadn't thought that might kind of...frame your ideas about things a little differently than mine. Different priorities," she explained to Bastian, blushing faintly. "We never actually said how old we were...I'm 26, by the way. Birthday in a few weeks." Calixta busied herself with her ice cream cone and avoided eye contact with Bastian, feeling suddenly shy now that they were kind of talking about marriage...or talking about talking about it at a future date, anyway. That hadn't been her intention with her comment -- she'd only meant to make Bastian laugh -- and Calixta was now mortified at the thought that Bastian might think she actually was one of those crazy husband-hunters that she'd meant to make fun of.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:16 am

Violet shugged at the topic over age, not really undertanding so she sat on her chair and finished off her waffle cone, the ice cream mostly melted already.

"Anything I can colour with Uncle Bas?" she asked feeling the change in atmostohere that she unknowningly started. She was a pro at riding it out though, just colour and pretend she didn't hear understand what they meant...

Bastian nodded "Sure Darlin" he muttered conjuring a pieace of paper and putting a charm on her fingers to act as finger paints.. each finger a different colour.. and it would only work on the conjured paper. His own spell for keeping children entertained while out.

Bastain licked his lips unsure weather to pursue this topic further, or let it drop.. as he was now slightly confused on the issue.. were his and Calixta priorites different? sure he was 11 years her senior... but still.. if he was able to start over with someone he loved he'd gladly see it through.

Absently he made a mental not to remember her birthday..

Then he decided to let the matter drop.. perhaps pick it up later when they didn't have a rather sharp 7 year old with them.

He took her hand in his, " So when is your birthday exaclty Lass? So I can mark it down." he stated wondering what to get her.

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:25 am

Calixta watched as Bastian figured out something to keep Violet busy, but actually, he unknowingly entertained her as well. She'd never seen that particular spell before, and she watched in amusement for a moment while Violet painted.

"You're going to have to teach me that one," she told Bastian, squeezing his hand. "And my birthday is August 6th," she added with a mischievous smile.

"You better get me something good!" Calixta joked before finishing off her ice cream cone. "So -- when's your birthday?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:09 am

Violet kept to her self colouring a multi-colour dog and a cat.. one could tell she was a animal lover.

Newly named Wicket seemed to have warn himself out and curled up at Calixta's feet intent on taking a nap.

Bsstian gave a small smile, "It was a spell my father made actually... after Annika was born, certainly kept her entertained." he said showing her the wand movement and simple incanation.
"A simply dispelling charm with earse the effect" he concluded.

"I'll try Lass" he said with a wink.

"An my birthday is April 10th Lass, at least I am still a young 37" he said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:20 am

"Clever spell!" Calixta remarked appreciatively, trying it out on herself. She giggled, realising she'd done the wrong hand, but decided to make a picture anyway, hastily constructing a sloppy portrait of Violet, Bastian, and Wicket.

"There!" she declared, giggling. The results were little better than rainbow-coloured stick figures, the best she could do using her left hand. "How's that for making you feel old, eh?" she joked, elbowing Bas in the ribs before cleaning off her hand with her wand.

"In all honesty, though -- that really doesn't matter to me. I wouldn't have put off asking this late if it was a pressing issue, clearly," she pointed out, scooping Wicket carefully into her lap so he could have a more comfortable nap.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:29 am

Violet looked up interest when she saw Calixta colouring with her uncles spell, she grinned deciding she liked the woman, and her uncle didn't seem so... lonely now. She giggled drawing her favorite prince and princess stanging in a arch of roses.. Well in her world anyway.

Bastain laughed shaking his head amused.. he half heartedly wondered if Calixta would want to meet his Father.. yet he wasn't sure on introducing the two.. he was a nice man.. held no qualms over blood issues... sort of.. though he favored his own blood.. That was what kept him from for giving the man.. as he never accepted Julian really.. what did blood really matter anyway..

"Your both quite talented lass" he said smiling to his little nieced and back to Calixta.

He looked slightly relieved at her statment and nodded to her. Not really sure what else to say though..

However he jumped when Violet let out a yelp and zipped over to him faster then he though she could move.

"What wrong Lass?!" he asked slightly worried and alarmed something happened he was not yet awear of.

Violet blushed and pointed to a big wasp bussing around her chair.. "I won't go away" she whimpered, very nervouse around the stinging insect.

Bastain nearly sighed in relief it was only a bug... she had him scared for a moment.. plus Julian would kill him if het anything happen to Violet..

"It is okay Vi, it won't hurt ya" he tried to convince but failed.

Two bats of her big Green eyes and Bastain melted, "Alright sit with us if you want" he said. No faster then he said it she was on his lap yet still looking a the yellow and back bug nervously as it crawled on her picture.

Bastain sighed and patted her shoulder "relax Darlin it won't hurt ya I promise"
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:52 am

"Why thank you," Calixta replied, flashing Bastian a goofy smile. Violet's sudden scream had her startled, too, but she recovered quickly and went into Protective Aunt mode almost automatically. It was funny to realise that Bastian had kind of done the same thing as well -- he was certainly good with children. Well, he would be, it made sense that he would.

"Your uncle is right, sweetheart, not to worry," Calixta chimed in, drawing her wand again. In a flash, she'd conjured a glass jar, and no longer than it took to say "wingardium leviosa," the wasp had floated gently up into it, where she closed the lid and carefully poked holes in the top.

"See? He can't hurt you in there, and now that we've got him here, we can do this!" Another flick of her wrist saw the stingy little wasp transfigured into a beautiful monarch butterfly, its wings fluttering softly against the glass. She set the jar on the table and patted Violet's hair reassuringly, hoping that had done the trick. It had always worked for her own niece, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Bastian looked at Calixta and nodded his thanks to her, " Briliant Lass thank ya" he muttered through Violets amazed awe. He had to notice Calixta was really good with children as well, he seen some adults were awkward around children they didn't know or were all that close to. Calixta was not at all and Violets grin towards her aproved of that.

He wondered in the back of his mind how her own niece was doing, he heard she was recovering.. but with all that had happened it must have been difficult.

"That was Awesome Calixta! your the best!" She said with a grin pulling the jar closer to look at the big butterfly inside, all fear of the insect gone. "Ohh hey can we go to the park to? Maybe let it go there?" she asked excited, obviously just jumping at an excuse to go to the park.

Bastian looked at his time piece and nodded the still had a little time yet, "For a little while Vi, your Dad will be by to pick you up at my house in a hour or so.." the idea of having her wear off the ice cream and sugar by the time Julian came to get her.

Bastian then turned to Calixta, " Want to come with us Lass?" he asked curious. "Unless you have further plans of course" he said stopping to think she may have other plans.

Violet held no such thought and pulled out all the stops to get Calixta to come with them, Obviously taken a like to her after her rescue from the wasp. She gave her best puppy dog face "Please come with us? Please it will be fun!" she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:38 am

Calixta beamed, pleased that Violet seemed to have enjoyed her little display of magic. "No problem," she told Bastian, eyes sparkling. "Innis hates bugs, I...do it all the time," she finished, awkwardly cutting her thought in two as the memory of her own niece assailed her. Things were so different, now...yes, she was recovering, but the progress was very slow. The only real difference in her current state was that Innis now opened and closed her own eyes at the appropriate times, blinking while awake, though they hadn't gotten her to respond to any questions that way. She still would not or could not speak.

Pushing that thought away, Calixta turned to Bastian, smile fading slightly but still in good spirits. Inns would get better, and maybe one day they could introduce her to Violet. Perhaps being around a healthy, happy child would encourage her to come back out of her shell.

"I'd love to come with you! There's this little place I know, actually, by the water..." Calixta said, smiling shyly at Bas. She'd already shown him her spot, why not Violet? She'd been able to appreciate it at her age, perhaps it was time another child played there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream and Tissue   Ice cream and Tissue Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice cream and Tissue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rowling Universe :: The World :: England :: Diagon Alley :: Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour-
Jump to: