The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras Vote_lcapVinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras Voting_barVinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras Vote_lcapVinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras Voting_barVinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vinzent Zolnerowich

Vinzent Zolnerowich

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Vinzent Zolnerowich
Blood Rank: Pureblood
Career: Politician

Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras Empty
PostSubject: Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras   Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Vinzent Zolnerowich

Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras Alicecooper

About the Family
Ancestry: The Zolnerowich family is predominantly a blend of pureblood Russian and German witches and wizards “tainted” with half-blooded or less American lineage. The German side of the family features the Grunewalds, who deliberately altered their surname from the original: Grindelwald. The Vaduva Clan, by contrast, is an old pureblooded Romani dynasty.

Family in General: Most of the elders are long since dead. Vinzent is the eldest in his generation, although there exists one remaining elder: Adelaide Zolnerowich. The family does not generally hold much pureblood mania although some does exist. Vinzent is the most radical individual on this matter in his family to date, and does not speak to any of his family with the exception of his children.

Important Persons (to Vinzent; arranged by approximate age):
Berlynn Stabler; former bodyguard – Vinzent has a bit of a soft spot for his former body-guard, despite all the pranks and antics. He is hoping she might one day return to work for him and can often be overheard telling her she will always have a job offer working for him if she ever needs something to do.

Charisma Zolnerowich; first-born daughter – As the firstborn daughter, Charisma is naturally the most scrutinized by Vinzent to be the perfect diamond of the family. He’s also trying to marry her off to a pureblood so as to hopefully halt the magical impurities in the bloodline. Despite his criticisms, which may be rather insensitive or cruel, Vinzent does love his daughter with all he has.

Symphony Rose Zolnerowich; daughter – Symphony is clearly the most spoiled of the children, and a bit of a Daddy’s Girl to be sure. When she’s old enough, Vinzent hopes to also have her married off into a pureblooded family. He has nothing bad to say about this child even when she does something outright despicable.

Jonathan Nikita Zolnerowich; son – Because Jonathan’s paternal lineage is in question, Vinzent is not at all kind to this boy. However, in the event he is wrong Vinzent gave the child a middle name of ‘Nikita’ which is a masculine version of Veronica, in the off hope that maybe the spirit of his wife might forgive him. Even if the child is Vinzent’s all of his focus for the moment is on his daughters. Jonathan, being only three, is much too young for marriage or to do much of anything that he might share interest in with his father.

- Past -
Liara Lightle; political opponent; former love interest – Although unknown to many, while Vinzent was between his marriages to Diana and Veronica, he had considered Liara as a possible mate. However, he never involved himself much other than to irritate the hell out of her, and continues to do this very same thing as her rather blatant political opponent.

- Future -
Liesel Stabler-Evian; associate; possible love interest – ((Info pending))

Corvus Darrow; associate – ((Info pending))

Ariadne Grey; possible associate – ((Info pending))

Distinguishing Features (not previously mentioned)
~ Faint scars of all types; most are hidden beneath clothing
~ Vampiric fangs (visible only some of the time)

General Extras
Amortentia: It changes too much for him to identify properly
Animagus?: Nope, although he has tried. (would likely be a bat if he did manage it)
Boggart: A combination of loss of power, loss of control, and his own death
Best Memory: Various occasions of pitting people against each other just to watch the chaos unfold.
Birthday: October 31
Organizations and Affiliates: Wizengamot, the Purist Society, and any other Pureblood-manics and/or those siphoning off magic from muggleborns
Medical Proxy: Charisma Zolnerowich (may change to Liesel Evian)
Patronus: doesn’t bother with it most times, but it is a very large cobra
Phobias (if any): none
Languages (fluency): English, Russian, German (tri-lingual native languages), Japanese, French, Italian, Gaelic (all fluent)
Wand: Ebony-stained yew with acromantula venom core; 14 inches
Worst Memory: Various instances of not being “good enough” for his parents’ high standards.

Likes (+) and Dislikes (-)

+ Anything magical in origin
+ Bribes
+ Challenges
+ Charisma and Symphony, his daughters
+ Charisma, as in the trait
+ Control
+ Creating curses
+ Deception (so long as he’s the one doing it)
+ Dueling
+ Head games
+ His career
+ His mother’s lineage
+ Knowing what makes people tick
+ Liquor (the finer, the better)
+ Luxury
+ Manipulating people
+ Money
+ Music (chose the piano/pipe organ as his instrument to master)
+ Politics
+ Power
+ Pure blood
+ The Dark Arts
+ The “Old Ways”
+ Women

----------------------------------------------

- Anything less than half-blood
- Anything muggle (though has a few exceptions, such as the works of Edgar Allen Poe)
- Being a single dad (relegates the house-elf or other trusted individuals to do things in his stead when necessary)
- Being humiliated
- Being thwarted, argued with, or otherwise not getting his way
- Changes
- Compromises
- Finding things out of their usual places that he did not rearrange himself
- Fish, both as pets and food
- Hyperactivity
- Know-it-alls
- Most of his family (with exception to his mother’s side, some of his siblings, some of his nieces/nephews, and his own children)
- Pets (with some exceptions; note: he allows Charisma to keep and breed snakes)
- Practical jokes (particularly when he’s the target)
- Repeating himself
- Restrictions
- The difficulty of finding “good” help
- Valentine’s Day

Other Notes
~ Partial vampire (see the first image below)
~
~

Other Pictures

Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras Alice_cooper_vampire
^ Vinzent’s “other side” xD

Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras Suck_still500
^ Vinzent and Charisma, Halloween 2044

Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras 1st+Annual+NME+Awards+Arrivals+yfobqEYt4_ll
^ Vinzent and Charisma at the Ministry, near Vinzent’s office

Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras 610x
^ Vinzent and Charisma

Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras Vampires-alice-cooper-2253756f42
^ In Vinzent’s opinion, one of the -only- ways to fly!

Last edited by Vinzent Zolnerowich on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vinzent Zolnerowich

Vinzent Zolnerowich

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Vinzent Zolnerowich
Blood Rank: Pureblood
Career: Politician

Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras   Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 pm

001. Real Name › Vinzent Stepan Zolnerowich
002. Nickname[s]› Vinzent... Zolnerowich... I’ve also been addressed as ‘Vince’ and ‘Vinny’ but standard is safer.
003. Blood: Pure!
004. Male Or Female › Decidedly Male
005. Magical School › Originally? I went to Durmstrang. I graduated from Hogwarts
006. House › Slytherin
007. Eye Color › Blue
008. Hair Color › Black
009. Long Or Short › Long
010. Loud Or Quiet › Depends on whether or not I need to yell at you...
011. Sweats Or Jeans › I prefer regular pants.
012. Phone Or Camera › Camera. Why would I need some muggle gadget like a phone?
013. Health Freak › *smirks* Not really...
014. Drink Or Smoke? › Drink
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone? › None of your concern.
016. Eat Or Drink? › Whatever I feel like
017. Piercings? › No
018. Tattoos? › No again.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN…?
019. An Airplane › Never
020. A Car Accident › Again, never
021. A Fist Fight › No, but I have been in a few Wizard Duels.

FIRSTS:
022. First Piercing › Never
023. First Best Friend › Johnny Cortez. He’s dead.
025. First Award › I don’t remember.
026. First Crush › Ethyl... Something. She’s dead.
028. First Big Vacation › Russia.
029. Last Person You Talked To › Talked to, or yelled at? Talked to... probably Charisma. Yelled at: Julian.
030. Last Person You Flooed › An anonymous associate of mine...
031. Last Person You Watched a Quidditch Game With › Charisma, Symphony, and The Brat (Jonathan)
032. Last Food You Ate › Something French... Wink Twisted Evil
033. Last Movie You Watched › I don’t watch Muggle cinema
034. Last Song You Listened To › Something Charisma had blaring from her room. Couldn’t understand a word of it.
035. Last Thing You Bought › A book. And that’s all you need to know.
036. Last Person You Hugged › No one. Last person to hug me was Symphony.

FAVES:
037. Food › Oh, I don’t know. Anything really. I’ll say steak... Rare.
038. Drinks › “Wine” or stronger, and preferably red
039. Clothing › Robes and other wizard attire.
040. Book › I prefer all-magical authors, though I can’t list any individual work that is particularly precious to me.
041. Music › Anything that sounds sinister Twisted Evil
042. Flower › Toss-up between a rose (red) or a calla lilly
043. Colors › Black and Red
044. Quidditch Team › Ballycastle Bats
045. Shoes › The ones that come in my size... what other sort of shoe am I supposed to like?
046. Subjects › Dark Arts, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, History of Magic, Charms (particularly memory ones)

IN THE PAST YEAR I…
047. [X] Kissed In The Snow – Probably not in the manner you’re thinking. I do love my daughters, but it’s familial
048. [X] Celebrated Halloween – Favorite holiday
049. [ ] Had Your Heart Broken – Some people would argue my heart is either black or nonexistent
050. [X] Talked on the floo
051. [X] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation – Berlynn has apparently been spreading rumors again... -_-
052. [ ] Came Outta The Closet – I’m not gay, if that’s what you mean. *points to his children* Biologically mine.
053. [ ] Gotten Pregnant – Ha! Not possible.
054. [ ] Had An Abortion – Again: not possible.
055. [ ] Done Something You’ve Regretted – Even if I did feel remorse, I wouldn’t tell you.
056. [X] Broke A Promise – I’m a politician... Of course a promise here and a promise there slip through the cracks...
057. [X] Kept A Secret – You have no idea...
058. [X] Pretended To Be Happy – Mostly to tick off Liara
059. [X] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life – *glances at Liesel*
060. [ ] Pretended To Be Sick – Some are under the impression that I am sick, but not in that sense...
061. [X] Left The Country – Off to Muggle Germany for the conference...
062. [ ] Tried Something you normally wouldn’t like, and liked it.
063. [ ] Cried Over the Silliest Thing – I never cry
064. [ ] Ran A Mile – Why would I want to do something like that?
065. [ ] Went To The Beach – Yeah right... Can we say ‘Sunburn City’?
066. [ ] Stayed Single – More like stayed divorced and remained a widower. For now, at least.

CURRENTLY:
067. Eating › Whatever this thing is Julian brought back for me... *eyes strange food he’s never seen before suspiciously*
068. Drinking › You probably don’t want to know...
069. Getting Ready To › Look over some more appeals. *yawn*
070. Listening To › sinister, moody music... What a Face
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today › Argue with others on the Wizengamot, review and attend court cases, organize the next steps in my campaign, tick off Liara, yell at Julian, attempt to get Berlynn to resume working for me, complain about Charisma’s choice in boyfriends, praise Symphony, scold Jonathan and overall simply bask in any chaos I can find that isn’t too dangerous.
072. Waiting For › Election day Twisted Evil

YOUR FUTURE:
073. Want Kids? › I already have three! -_-
074. Want To Get Married? › Been there, done that. Twice. If a third comes along that I can trust, maybe.
075. Careers in Mind › Why, the position of Minister of Magic, of course!

WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL?
076. Lips Or Eyes › Tough question. I suppose the real question is am I just looking or what?
077. Shorter Or Taller? › So long as I don’t have to crane my neck or get on my knees to look her in the eye we’re good.
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous › A mix is always nice.
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms › How I answer this question might get me in trouble...
080. Sensitive Or Loud › Neither. Too loud means too independent and too sensitive means too clingy. I admit: I like having control, but I have other needs, too.
081. Hookup Or Relationship › In my present position, hook-ups are unwise but not necessarily unwelcome. However, I am not in a formal relationship at the moment.
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant › Another tough one... probably hesitant unless you want to help me stir up trouble. Wink

HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts › I have no need for them.
084. Ran Away From Home › No.
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense › Yes.
086. Killed Somebody › And you want me to divulge something like this... why?
087. Broken Someone’s Heart › Oh, yes. Quite a few someones as a teen, and likely both wives...
088. Been Arrested › Acquitted, actually, thank you. Wink

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself › Of course. I wouldn’t be alive or even running for Minister if I didn’t.
091. Miracles › Not entirely.
092. Love At First Sight › No.
093. Heaven › No. Even if I did, I doubt I’ll be going there when and if I die.
094. Santa Claus › No.
095. Sex On The First Date › It happens... With persuasion, commonly, from my experience... but it happens.
096. First Kiss › Who says it has to start with a kiss?

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now? > Maybe, but I’m not telling.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life? > Not quite, but getting there.
099. Do You Believe In Destiny › Yes... and I have quite a few surprises in store for it.
Back to top Go down

Vinzent Zolnerowich's Character Extras
Page 1 of 1