The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Just Sharing EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Just Sharing EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Just Sharing EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Just Sharing EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Just Sharing EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Just Sharing EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Just Sharing EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Just Sharing EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Just Sharing EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Just Sharing Vote_lcapJust Sharing Voting_barJust Sharing Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Just Sharing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Minister of Magic

Just Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Just Sharing   Just Sharing EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 am

Hello guys as many of you know I went to a buisness convention in Las Vegas, I hope to go back there again for entertainment purposes, needless to say the experionce has me rather worried.

I wrote a blog here, if you didn't here my rant let me know what you think of it, thanks

http://wfgconcern.blogspot.com/2011/08/feelings-after-wfg-convention.html
Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net

Just Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sharing   Just Sharing EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:30 am

Hmm I'd be wary too Kiara. I think in most cases our gut makes the right decision even if our head is still wondering.

I think the biggest thing that made me flag it would be that thing about couples. I've been taking some education courses in university and one of the big things they always talk to us about is working with family or with somebody you're in a relationship. And as far as i'm concerned, most businesses and for sure the education system frowns on working with family. For obvious reasons, you don't want to be forced to choose between your job and your family and so most people want to avoid that awkward situation.

Actually my mom is a teacher and she ended up having my dad's bosses kid in her class and they actually chnaged that kid out before the beginning of the year just to avoid that whole situation.

So to me, having them try and push family into the company is their way to get more people involved and get it so that peopel are kind of stuck in the company because it's harder to leave if two or more people have to leave than just one. I'd be very wary.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

Just Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sharing   Just Sharing EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:51 am

Mmmm, and that person who seems to have made an account just to comment on your post doesn't convince me either. Another person who drank the Kool-Aid....is there anyone who has not worked for them that can say anything good about them?
Back to top Go down
http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Career: Minister of Magic

Just Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sharing   Just Sharing EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:13 pm

nods yeah that is what I thought to, I can't find any good reviews about WFG from someone who doesn't work for them.

I am starting to wonder if My boyfirend even checked there internet credibilty, read any of these reviews and they arn't all that good.

you pay for all the training and exams plus a registrion fee and even pay for a background check. jees the police do that for free... I get the feeling they make most of there money one the "training products" rather then the products they sell. I also realised I am one of there clients.. as they signed me up of UL (Universal Life insureance) they swung me over with the magic of the numbers on the sheets and how it would benifite me.. what they didn't mention is that they got a commision off me. When they said they were doing it out of the goodness of there hearts...

BF is like obsessed with this company now.. he doesn't do anything else and of his other hobbies are a waste of time now. he told a while ago that he went out with firends and there talking about the good old times seemed pointless. in fact I am not sure what time he got back last night I went to bed at 2 am to tired. he came home after me.. He woke me up a while ago to ask me to lock the door behind him.

I don't know... lol... I am getting more iffy and suspious about this know as time goes on.

Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Ariadne Grey

Ariadne Grey

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Ariadne Grey
Blood Rank: Pureblood
Career: Heiress

Just Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sharing   Just Sharing EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Whoa whoa whoa, you have to PAY for the training? Ok nope that's definitely a scam, I'm sorry. Any credible job you take ought to pay YOU for training. I've worked at the shittiest little dump of a pizza joint, just this little locally-owned business, and even THEY paid me for training, AND I was 15 and it was under the table. It's the same as those "modelling agencies" you see with kiosks at the mall, and they're like "you're so pretty, you should model!!" and then charge you for pictures and go-sees and all of that which SHOULD be gratis if not paid. No no no no this place is bad news, Kiara, I'm sorry. I don't think you're being paranoid at all, that to me is a RUN DON'T WALK situation.
Back to top Go down

Just Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sharing   Just Sharing EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:53 am

Agreed. Also paying for training products? I don't know. I think that getting all these people and spouses to join up is just their way to make more money off of training. I think you got it right. Tell your bf you're not down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sharing   Just Sharing Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Sharing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rowling Universe :: Creation and Welcoming :: Member Journals :: Kiara's Journal-
Jump to: