The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Darlin and Dreams EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Darlin and Dreams EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Darlin and Dreams EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Darlin and Dreams EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Darlin and Dreams EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Darlin and Dreams EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Darlin and Dreams EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Darlin and Dreams EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Darlin and Dreams EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Darlin and Dreams Vote_lcapDarlin and Dreams Voting_barDarlin and Dreams Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Darlin and Dreams Vote_lcapDarlin and Dreams Voting_barDarlin and Dreams Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Darlin and Dreams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Bastian Kiaser
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Lawer

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:29 am

((lol wasn't sure when to Set it, So after Bas and Cali are married I guess, could even after they have Oliver or before.. erm I will keep it vauge until you reply.))

Bastian Kiaser walked in through the door of his and his wifes house in Germany, he had just returned from work. He no longer worked for the ministry or the wizengamot. After marring Calixta he opened his own office, and planned his own hours and scheduals and best of all choose his own clients.

He was looking through the owl post and gave a treat to the owl, after many years he finally got a pet owl, whom was actually given to him by Violet. As it turned out according to his Niece her owl had a baby and it was born on his birthday.. go figure. And specking of the girl he got a letter from her to, tell of her new adventres, and of course how she couldn't wait to go to hogwarts.

He chuckled a little and placed it on a small table he usually saved for his brothers and familly letters. The other stuff wasn't as interesting, Political babble, Quidditch news, Love scandles.. He put those in his junk basket.

"Cali? you home Darlin?" he called out wondering if his beloved was home or out,
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:15 pm

((Well given that Violet's entering or about to enter Hogwarts, that puts us 3 or 4 years in the future so I say...well, you'll see xD))

"I'm in here, sweetie!" Calixta called out from the door of the spare bedroom, peeking out into the hallway at her gorgeous specimen of a husband. Laeticia had been right -- there wasn't a day that went by that Cali didn't think her lucky stars for having Bas in her life.

Marrying him had been the single best she'd made although it was also the hardest, because she'd known exactly how selfish it was of her to want him. He, who had already lost so much, lost a child -- marrying a woman he knew might never be able to bear his children. The Healers had given her a 50/50 chance, due to her youth and lively, fighting spirit -- but it was a risk she'd been very reluctant to take. Until Bastian made her realise it wasn't only her decision to make, and that it would be equally unfair to cheat him out of his choice in a wife.

Which, was her. Years has passed since they'd made those sacred vows to each other, and a smile still went irresistibly to her lips at that thought. Wounded as she was, broken as she was -- still, he'd wanted no one else. Even when there was nothing else she could possibly give to him, other than herself. It was all he'd asked for.

Today her smile brimmed over with even more joy than usual, and her eyes were touched with mischievousness as she came out to meet him, closing the door to the little spare room behind her with the care one gives to hiding away a secret.

"How was your day, my love?" she asked, hugging him round the middle and leaning up for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Bas chuckled as he kissed his wife back "Same old buisiness Darlin, people asking me to get them outta trouble... not that I mind" he said. Eversince he opened his own office, he no longer took on the pure blood scandle cases, those really didn't matter to him anymore. No, now he opted to take ones that ment something, where his help could make a difference.

"How about you?" he returned moving to the kitchen to get tea.. or coffee depending on how long the day had been. Quite the turn around really coming home having coffee rather then going to bar... Yes Bas was a man who liked being married and he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. When he had been told Calixta might not be able to have children, a part of him was dissapointed, but he still loved Calixta, a little more everyday that never changed.

So he took life with her in stride, concidering how close he had come to loosing her that day, years ago he wouldn't let her go if he could help it.

"Tea or coffee Lass?" he asked since he would be making it.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Calixta trailed Bastian into the kitchen, not really taking anything he said in, but smiling happily all the same. Unfortunately, he'd never been a very talkative man, and he quickly turned the questions onto her. Innocuous as they were, the jig was up -- as she knew it would be. She turned to him with that secretive smile of hers, and attempted to push him into a chair at the kitchen table.

"I'll get that in a second...I think you should sit down just now, though." She turned to the cupboard and started getting the things for coffee out, taking a moment to collect herself. All day, since the morning anyway, she had been cleaning and rehearsing and revising and now it was time for the truth to finally come out.

Last edited by Calixta Harper on Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Bastian sat down looking at his wife looking a bit confused, she looked pretty happy, beaming actually. So he assumed nothing was wrong, Did he forget something? he didn't think so..

"Alright Lass" he said smiling dispite his confusion, her smile was being infectous.

"You have my attention" he said waiting for her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:36 pm

It was all Calixta could do simply to wait for Bas to be seated. It was managed in a moment, however, and she still grasped his fingers in hers as she finally told him, after months of stifling hope, fear, and suspicion. Her eyes started watering, quite without her permission.

"Bas, we did it. We beat the odds...we're going to have a baby," she him, her voice trembling slightly, with the clear expression of one who never thought it possible. "We're having a son."
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:05 pm

The moment the words went through Bastain's head his heart swelled and he rose to his feet, he was for the moment spechless. After year of trying he wasn't sure it had been ment to be. Now it was going to happen soon in months time he supposed. He would be a father again...

With that thought in mind he picked Calixta up in his arms and laughed or cheered depending on how one saw him. Then he figured it was about time he said something.

"Oh darlin that's.." he paused not knowing the right would good enough to discribe it.

"I love you" he settled on though even that seemed inadequet. He kissed her lips then her forehead.

"How long? and a son? your sure already?" he asked next his arm enircleing her once again, already he was starting to father to be look about him.

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Bastian's reaction was not entirely unexpected, but it still filled Calixta's heart with gladness. His happiness was almost child-like in its perfect sincerity -- completely irresistible even if she'd been trying to resist.

"I'm four months along now. I would have told you sooner, but...I wanted to make sure, this time," she said quietly, not wanting to dwell on past failures. "So five months from now, a son. I'm sure, I went to the hospital in the morning to check. They gave me pictures..."

Without untangling herself from Bastian, Calixta managed to slip a hand into her pocket and produce a plain blue booklet. The pictures inside moved, of course, so they could plainly see the child shifting around, a haze of warm peach and pink colours that radiated health and vitality.

"They said his heartbeat is strong already," she told him with a smile, flipping to a picture which showed their son already sucking a thumb, eyes closed and looking like the very picture of contentment. Calixta looked up from the photos, into Bastian's eyes, similarly overcome with an inability to find adequate words.

"I love you too. Forever." Her fingers gently guided his chin down, her lips seeking his.
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:25 am

Bastain trailed a finger down her jaw, Four months? already? 5 months to go.. Time was already flying by. "Oh Lass this is wonderful, you are wonderful angel" he said now beaming at the pictures she showed him. "He is perfect Darlin"
As she kissed him, he smirked being unable to resist he picked her up, bridel styel, something he wouldn't tire of doing... well if he could help it anyway. He couldn't believe it, a baby.. after years of saying they couldn't or the false alarms, and now something perfect. Who he would help protect for he hoped a long time.

"Shale we tell anyone else tonight? I can imagine your mother would be just as happy to know about this as we are" he said remembering how blunt his mother in law had been about the whole issue when he and Cali had first started getting serious. Since the accident, he could imagine she would be even more excited.

"... Or we could tell them tomorrow and go out for a nice dinner?" he asked thinking she might want a more relaxing night.

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:35 am

Calixta beamed at Bastian from her position in his arms, almost hypnotised by the look in his eyes.

"We can tell them tomorrow. Today, I want to celebrate with the love of my life," she told him, truly not caring about anything else. As long as Bastian was by her side, they could do terribly mundane things like go grocery shopping, and she'd be pleased. Nothing could ruin this for her; she'd never managed to keep a pregnancy this far along before, and the boy was so healthy there was no reason to believe, barring some horrible freak accident, that they wouldn't have a son at the end of this.

The irony being that they'd given up by the time she got pregnant this last time. Convinced that she simply couldn't bear children, Calixta didn't other using the usual spells and potions to prevent pregnancy, and stopped stressing out over it. They'd tried, it had failed, it was over and so she just focused on what she did have instead of what she couldn't have. In short, she fell in love with Bastian all over again, and in doing so was happier than might be imagined for someone having suffered multiple miscarriages. She accepted her fate and somehow her body pulled through -- that's was what the Healer had said, anyway. Stress and anxiety could have a massive effect impact on the ability to conceive, and in Calixta's case, it seemed to have made all the difference.

"We haven't really discussed names," she pointed out, kissing down Bas' jawline now that he was much easier to reach. "Did you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:14 am

Bastian laughed, names... oh there were so many,, he started a list the first time Cali said she was expecting.. stopped when misscarriages cames and started again. This time he was sure they could actually use one, once Calixta added her own names and looked at his as well. He had been devestated by all the misscarriges, each one like a nightmare, seeing Calixta in pain, knowing there would be no child. It was all he could do but to Love is Wife and continue on with life no matter what they lost together.

"More then I can count off Lass" he said as he sommoned a scroll of paper from his dresser on their bedroom, with a long list of names on it. Some German, some english, and others of many origins.

"See any ya like Darlin?" he asked letting her down in their living room on the couch and sitting next to her. His arm around her shoulders and kissing the side of her head as he to eyed the list as well.

"Might need to eliminate a few and Add others as you see fit of course" he said with grin and light in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:10 am

"No need!" Calixta replied, catching sight of one name in particular that he'd already written down in his cramped, neat hand. "Oliver. I love it! Oliver Kaiser." She scooted over so that she was sitting with her legs in his lap, her forehead touching his chin as they leaned over to read the parchment.

"Whaddya think?"
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Bastian smiled as he thought about the name, it had a nice ring to it and heck if Calixta would choose it so readily for her first child he had no objection. It was a nice strong name, and they still had months to think about it.

"I like it Lass, has a good ring to it" he said with a chuckle and kissing her forhead again. Oh he could not discrible how happy he was at that moment. Violet could come in with a doesn hairy dogs and have him with out his allergy potion and he would still be on cloud nine.

He leaned back with her in his arms, "Oliver Aiden Kaiser?" he suggested adding a middle name.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:00 pm

"Oliver Aiden Kaiser," Calixta repeated thoughtfully, mulling it over. "I do like the way it rolls off the tongue. And it works in English and in German pretty well. I don't think we'll do better," she said, looking into Bastian's eyes again, smiling. A careful sideways shift and she was sitting in his lap now, resting her back against his chest so she could still look up at him, upside-down.

"Oliver. Our son," she murmured quietly, reveling in the sound of it. looking down, her hand came to rest on her belly, which was barely showing any sign at all of the life within just yet. Only a slight curve gave his presence away, and that only because she knew to look for it. She'd never gotten to the point of showing before, and even that faint swell was incredibly shocking to Calixta. Most women didn't enjoy gaining the weight that came along with pregnancy, but she welcomed it. It was a sign of hope, of possible success, of future life.

"I wonder why I waited so long for this." It was a question she'd asked many times after her accident, but it wasn't out of sadness this time. "I was so scared before, of getting married and having children, and now I've changed my mind so completely it seems incredible that it took me this long. I woder how I ever managed to live without you before."
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Bastian let out a breath and gently wrapped his arms around her as well contemplating her words. A family could see you at your most vaulnerable, yet also make you strong and powerful. Starting a new family was a scary under taking.. It was painful if it failed, wrenching if the pressure could not be taken by one and it could be fixed by the other.. A family could make or break you as he knew well.

"Having a family can be a scary prospect Darlin, but you are a strong, determined and kind soul if I ever met one.. " he said in her ear. He was confident she would have gone on her way and led a different but good life had they not met.. Not that he would say, he wouldn't imagine a life without her.

He smiled at her "We may have had to wait a bit Lass, but I think we are ready and he will be well worth the wait" he said quietly into her ear, his cheek resting on the side of her head on her smooth hair.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darlin and Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darlin and Dreams   Darlin and Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Darlin and Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rowling Universe :: Alternate/Future Realities-
Jump to: