The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment Vote_lcapEdward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment Voting_barEdward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment Vote_lcapEdward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment Voting_barEdward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Edward Royale
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood
Career: High Class Merc/Unemplyed

Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment Empty
PostSubject: Edward RoyaleBlack Reaper Plot Involment   Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:54 pm

As a profestional mercenary that is at the beck and call of the Ministers of magic, it's possible that Edward will play the role of a plot device to shake-up the world as we know it. On a more personal note, at the age of 14 his family was slaughtered but somehow he survived. I have not decided on who did it or how Edward surived. This topic is somewhat of an adution and collaberation for the murderer. At first Edward's one wish is that of vengence, ti can change however if he gets exturnal stimuli from someonee he learns to be able to trust. So if anyone wnats to create a chacarater(s) for this plot post it here and we'll collaberate the details.

Last edited by Edward Royale on Mon May 16, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected Ed's age to 14 at the time of family's death)
Back to top Go down
http://anothercastlereviews.com/home.html
Kissofdeath

Kissofdeath

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Berlynn Stabler
Blood Rank: Pureblood
Career: Auror

PostSubject: Re: Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment   Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Hey, dude. Name's KD. My character's father, Gustav Stabler, owns a Mercenary Business. We could plot something out if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hall
Hogwarts Professor
Gabriel Hall

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Gage Hall
Blood Rank: Muggle-born
Career: [H] Potions Professor

PostSubject: Re: Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment   Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Hey Ed. I'm known as "Sub". Interesting character you have. I've a character in progress named Vinzent who intends to campaign against Liara for the Minister position. I'm interested in joining the plot, if you'd like another collaborator.
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment   Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Hey Sub, I'm thinking that the plot is either going to be a revenge story aout Edward trying getting his revenge on his family's killer (the "natural" ending, in that Edward is on his own without any guidence) or abanddoning the pursuit to avoid becoming the monster he believes he now hunts (probley almost losing someone he's grown to close to and doesn;t want to them in pain due to the actions he is taking.) Currently the killer is a total unknown. Right now I have a good idea of who Edward Royale is and how the Black Reaper persona came to be. However, the killer I leave open ended so that only one claiming resposibility can create their motives and reason for Edward survial (accidental or intetional.) I will say that if it's accidental, the Black Reaper style magic draws on emtion and is tempered with focis and displine. So, his escape could've been fueled by anger or fear but how the killings occured is also open ended so if you want to have your character be the killer, I'll leave his motives and methods up to you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hall
Hogwarts Professor
Gabriel Hall

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment   Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:56 pm

Vinzent would be honored to be Edward’s family’s killer. He’s strange that way, beneath the face he presents as a politician. Although, he is more apt to kill if he knows something he cannot stand about a given individual (such as being Muggleborn), if he stands something to gain, or is even denied a potential gain, rather than killing at random. He is also rather sneaky about it so as not to cast suspicion onto his reputation.

I am currently at when I believe this all occurs in conjunction with Vinzent’s history. Does this happen when Edward is 12 or 14? Your profile says 14 yet here it says 12. Either way works, though some things happen with Vinzent in both of those years and I just want to make sure I have it in the right place.

Would it be okay with you if Vinzent either was a friend of the Invictus family or somehow discovered the vampiric portion of the bloodline?
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment   Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Oops, the profile is right I forgot to update it here. So, it happens when Edward is 14. WHen he would've started on Black Reaper missions.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hall
Hogwarts Professor
Gabriel Hall

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment   Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Ok, cool. No problem. Just wanted to make sure.

What do you think of Vinzent maybe being a friend of the family that turns on them for some reason, or possibly discovering that the Invictus line are the product of wizards and vampires?
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment   Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:21 pm

It could be a combonation of both. Being a friend of the Invictus family but by some circumstance finding out that are decendents of vampires and wizards and thus turn on them. Edward might have even looked up to Vinzent in his youth. The offical story about the death of the Invictus is that they were killed by the Black Reaper. This gives Vinzent a very good cover story. I'll leave all the details about the killings up to you except obviously the time. It must occur short time before (if Edward is spared) or during his first mission. (if Edward is overlooked.) These are only suggestions, you detetmine how Edward lives (except by selling out his family.) You can also detetmine how the killings occur and why.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hall
Hogwarts Professor
Gabriel Hall

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment   Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:17 am

Okay, cool. If you'd like to have Edward as having looked up to Vinzent in his youth, we could go with that. I believe I tentatively have in Vinzent's history that, prior to his son's birth, he sort of saw Edward as the son he hadn't yet had. He also finds it interesting that Edward is two years older than Charisma, but that's beside the point.

This is what I have regarding this particular plot scattered about in Vinzent's history thus far. I can edit some things if need be:

Vinzent tentatively befriended the Invictus Clan between the years 2028 and 2033. He would have been an Obliviator for the Ministry at that time, instead of on the Wizengamot/politician. He had also been a hit-wizard, for a time, prior to being an Obliviator. He does not discover the Invictus Clan are wizard/vampire hybrids until New Year's Eve of 2038, and 2039 finds him doing a lot of research from his own personal slant regarding the mix of such bloodlines.

Vinzent's reasons for turning on the Invictus Clan are mostly bigoted: the "impurity" of blood and muggle incorporation would set him off rather easily. He would be conflicted for several months about how to feel about it all, and in the end would see the possibility of being part-vampire as a potential power boost. I'm thinking maybe he goes to Edward's father asking that he be made a partial vampire as well, but denied. And in being denied what he believes to be an advancement in power Vinzent becomes extremely irritated, which solidifies his decision to eradicate the clan.

In regards to Edward, he would have been out on a mission when Vinzent attacks. Vinzent wouldn't have arranged it that way, yet at the same time does not go to great lengths to check and make sure every single one of them are there. All but three would have been killed rather brutally with both wand and blade, although I deliberately didn't go into the details. The remaining three (one being Edward's mother) are killed instead by some substance that would be poisonous. The last and most straining battle Vinzent would have at the manor would be with Edward's father or grandfather. Finally, after looting the place, Vinzent would have set the manor aflame with a sort of cursed fire but wouldn't have stuck around to make sure it did much damage.

I almost want to suggest that maybe in Vinzent's battle with Edward's father/grandfather, he unknowingly gets his wish of becoming sort of part-vampire in the end, only perhaps not as fully as he would have wanted. It could have even been deliberate... almost as though the relation in question "cursed" Vinzent, if that makes sense...
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment   Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:07 am

It all sounds good. Normally partial vampires are created through breading however, I haven't expanded much on it and something could've have occured that night which caused Vinzent to gain thier powers. Since Edward's natural talent and prefrence is in fire he could've been able to the flames before it destroyed the Manor completely. As Edward was out on a mission, the Black Reaper would've been seen returning to the Manor, given his behavior after the murders, use of flame and daggers, it would point to the Black Reaper as the culprit and give Edward Roayle a valid reason to hate the Black Reaper. Edward's return to the Manor five years latter would give Vinzent a chnace to either "become" a partial vampire if he hasn't yet found out he has or attempt to finish what he has started five years ago. Currently the Black Reaper is trying to negociate with the Minister but afterwards he and Vinzent could have a chance enounter in the minsitry during his excape and Vinzent could hire the Black Reaper to kill Edward Royale. Starting a battle of wits between the mercenary and the murder.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hall
Hogwarts Professor
Gabriel Hall

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment   Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:25 am

Awesome!

And cool about the possibility of Vinzent possibly acquiring vampiric powers. I'm thinking if we do go with that then Vinzent would find out sooner rather than later, but I'm still putting him together so there is nothing set in stone.

Because of Vinzent's nature I can see him going against the condition of consent regarding the blood-drinking. He would hide it from the general public of course for obvious reasons, yet at the same time wouldn't have any problems being called a monster on some fronts.

A chance encounter at the Ministry between Vinzent and the Black Reaper sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Edward Royale

Edward Royale

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment   Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:30 am

Vinzent's views are a stark contrast to how I see Edward's views are. Vinzent sees it as potential power, Edward sees more of a cursed gift (a benefit given while something else is lost.) Vinzent would not care about being called a monster, where Edward would take it as a grivous insult.

Anyway, while attempting to meet with Minister Liara, the Black Reaper caused quite an alarm in the Ministry (he tried to be polite and knock on the door.) He did however enter in the guise of Edward Royale. I was thinking that Vinzent would recognize Edward tipping him off of the invictus's continuing existence. During the Reaper's escape from the Ministry he runs into Vinzent. If you diecide to have Vinzent ask for Edward's death then the Reaper, realising Vinzent was the man who killed his family, will want to but won't try to kill him. Killing him would destroy any chance of working with the English Ministry of Magic, which he just broke into, contemplated starting a hostage situation if pressured and all round had a really fun day just to attempt to start a dialogue with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment   Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment Empty

Back to top Go down

Edward Royale\Black Reaper Plot Involment
Page 1 of 1