The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Cleaning Up EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Cleaning Up EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Cleaning Up EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Cleaning Up EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Cleaning Up EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Cleaning Up EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Cleaning Up EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Cleaning Up EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Cleaning Up EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Cleaning Up Vote_lcapCleaning Up Voting_barCleaning Up Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Cleaning Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cleaning Up Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning Up   Cleaning Up EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:21 am

Dimitri fell out of his bed with a loud thud. He groaned as he sat up, squinting as his eyes were assaulted with the afternoon sun's rays. What the...? He looked around and frowned at the dump that was his room.

"How the hell did this placed get so..." He trailed off, frustrated. He grabbed on to the sides of his bed and used it to pull himself up, wondering why he felt sore all over. Turning to the cmall clock on his bedside table, he cursed. It was half passed noon, which meant he had five minutes to clean up his bed. He looked around, trying to locate his wand.

Finding a long thin piece of wood under his closet, he walked over to it and reached down to retrieve it. He raised it and studied it carefully.

"How did you get there?" He asked the wand in confusion. Just as he was about to wave it to clean his room, the door opened and he face-palmed. Shit.

Last edited by Dimitri Prideux on Tue May 17, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up   Cleaning Up EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:50 am

Annabelle smirked as she looked at her wristwatch. It was 12:30pm, and that meant that her mom will be back in ten minutes from Beauxbatons to check if she and her brother had cleaned their rooms. And she knew for a fact that her brother had yet to even wake up. Laughing softly to herself, she skipped up the stairs and paused in front of the door upon hearing a loud thud. A groan followed and she suppressed a snicker. It seems that Dimitri has finally come back to the land of the conscious.

The entire family was tired, there was no question about that. They had attended another Ministry Gala the night before, but unlike Dimitri, Annabelle only had three shots of Fire Whiskey. They were still underage, after all.

When the other side of the door became silent, Annabelle grew worried. She opened the door and couldn't help but laugh at the sight of her brother on the ground, looking like a mess - just like his room - and staring at her with his eyes and mouth wide open.

"Mom will be here in five minutes." She said with a laugh. "You better fix this dump you call your room."
Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up   Cleaning Up EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Dimitri glared at his sister. How come she wasn't in an inexplicable amount of pain?

Deciding to voice his question aloud, he asked, "Why aren't you as miserable as I am?" He raised his wand and cast the spells needed to fix his room. He sighed in relief as he watched everything start to move of their own accord and into their proper places. He stood up and walked over to his sister. "What's for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up   Cleaning Up EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:24 am

Annabelle rolled her eyes. "I didn't exactly drink much - and I wasn't swimming the whole day yesterday." She stuck her tongue out at him and watched as he walked on over to her. "Do you hear yourself? I think you mean brunch... or simply lunch." She ruffled his hair, which was quite a feat since he was taller than her. "I'll make some of your favorite Lasagna, if you want." She turned to leave him and start on the dish when she heard the distinct clearing of someone's throat.

She froze in place and swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat.
Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up   Cleaning Up EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:31 am

Amelie paced her office in Beauxbatons Academy and grinned when she heard her alarm clock go off. It was time to check on her kids. She smiled as she made her way to the fire place. Grabbing a handful of Floo Powder, she looked around her office and made sure that it was warded and locked from everyone else before throwing the fine powder into the fireplace and stepping into the emerald green flames. Pronouncing her destination, she smiled as she glided out of the flames and on to the soft carpet of her and Gio's room.

She walked out of the room and paused when she heard her daughter's voice. She saw Annabelle about to leave Dimitri as she cleared her throat. She smiled evilly at her children before she spoke.

"Good afternoon, Belle, Dee." She greeted sweetly. "I take it both of your rooms are in tip top condition?" She asked, moving closer to the duo. She took a small peak at her son's room and pulled out her wand to cancel the charms he used. "I'm pretty sure we agreed that you weren't going to use magic to clean your room." She said calmly, an evil glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up   Cleaning Up EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:42 am

Dimitri gulped before wearily turning to his mother.

"Good afternoon, mama." He replied wearily, praying that his mother wouldn't see his room. Dimitri's eyes widened as his mother cancelled out his charms. Damn. "Yes, ma." He said. "We did." He sighed and bowed his head before saying, "I'll get started on it now." He then went into his room, leaving it open so that his mother would see that he was getting started.
Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up   Cleaning Up EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:09 am

Annabelle smiled as she turned to face her mother.

"Afternoon, mama." She greeted. "Would you like to check my room first?" She offered, moving to the door across Dimitri's. She turned the knob and pushed the door wide open to reveal a neat and clean room. She beamed up at her mom. "Is this clean enough for you?"
Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up   Cleaning Up EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:40 am

Amelie rolled her eyes at her daughter's cheeky tone. She took a glance at her son's room and smiled when she saw him moving about to fix his stuff. Nodding to herself, she turned to her daughter's obviously well-kept room. She entered the room and nodded in satisfaction. Everything was in order.

The walls were still their pristine mint green color, and the carpet had been vacuumed and still had their dark cream color. There was no layer of dust on any surface, and the dirty clothes were in the hamper. The clean ones were neatly placed away in her walk-in closet, and no unnecessary objects were scattered anywhere they weren't supposed to be.

"Good, good." She said, nodding in approval. "Now, where were you going earlier?" She asked, moving to leave her daughter's room.
Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up   Cleaning Up EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:15 am

Annabelle smiled toothily at her mother, following her out of the room and into the hallway.

"I was just on my way to the kitchens," she said. "I was going to make some lasagna." She turned to leave and waved to her mother as she walked away. "I better get started so that it would be finished by the time Dee's done." She called out, already descending the stairs.
Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up   Cleaning Up EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:10 am

Amelie moved to stand by her son's room. She leaned against the door frame with her arms crossed over her chest. She smirked at Dimitri, who was running back and forth to fix his room. She knew that he was working this hard because he didn't want his broom taken away from him. She knew Dimitri loved to fly - he was just like his father, after all. But he really needed to work on his cleaning habits. She honestly doesn't know how he could be so messy.

"Give me your wand, Mister." She ordered, holding her hand out. "I'll go help your sister out, while you make sure this room is spotless by the time we get back." She sternly stared him down. "No wandless magic." She said firmly, before leaving him alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cleaning Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up   Cleaning Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rowling Universe :: The World :: Residence :: The Prideux Family Residence-
Jump to: