The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 Vote_lcapGossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 Voting_barGossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 Vote_lcapGossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 Voting_barGossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:41 pm

"No, it's not...could you be a bit more straightforward, please?" Calixta joked, kissing Bastian back in a haze of happiness. It had been a very, very long time since she'd been so happy, and she just wanted to make the moment last forever. One thing was certain -- when it came time for her to leave, she would miss Bastian terribly.

"Not to talk business but, I seem to remember you mentioning something about an international portkey?" she asked hopefully, while quickly calculating how long it would be before her first break overseas. Based on the briefing she'd recieved the day before, she estimated that she'd probably get 24 hosightseeing about a week in. Usually that time would be spent by sleeping in and then sightseeing in the afternoon, but she was more than happy to spend the idea with Bastian instead.

Now that would be a sight to see! she thought, smiling to herself at the thought. A lovely, relaxing day spent comfortably in bed, perhaps with a bit of wine and that gorgeous smile Bastian gets when he seems surprised....and now I'm thinking like Julia she realised, laughing quietly at the thought. Aunt Julia, ever the bad influence on her free-spirited niece, even when she wasn't around.
Back to top Go down
http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Career: Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:29 pm

Bastain chuckled at her tease yet took it as a invitation to keep going, He kissed her again and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "yar wonderful Darlin" he muttered into her ear. He could smell her hair spray and it was almost as in toxicing as the drinking he has done that night.

He blinked when she commented on his portkey and looked thoughtful when he caught on to what she was thinking. He took it out of his pants pocket, it looked simple enough, black leather and a golden symbol of the ministry of magic on it and his name was on the back.

"Only supposed to be used for work Lass.." he paused thinking a moment.

"But.. For ya Darlin I think I can pull some strings, Maylasis ya say?" he asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Calixta nodded, rather starry-eyed after that last kiss. Everything about Bastian was so entirely appealing to her, so it wasn't terribly surprising to her that he was also a great kisser, although of course she very much appreciated it.

"Yeah, Malaysia," she sighed, rubbing one temple. Her reluctance to leave was as readily apparent as it was unusual. "I mean, technically, I could make it so it was a business thing, although I'd rather not have to share you with anyone," she told him with a flirty grin.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:37 am

Bastian laughed again never had he laughed so much, other then with his brother and even then this was differernt "Now no worries, I have few people who owe me favors, that way the only business I will have is yours an mine lass" he muttered and the thought made him simle. "Just let me know the days you have time, an I will work somethin out, Ja?" he said, he wasn't sure he could get all of them, he'd damned as hell try though.

" What time ya leave tomorrow Lass?" he asked for that moment wonderful content holding her in his arms and know when it came time to let her go he'd miss the warmth.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:11 pm

"That. Sounds. Perfect," Calixta replied, punctuating each word with a kiss. "Just knowing I'll get to see you, even for only an hour, makes leaving you tomorrow just a little less unbearable." She blushed slightly at admitting that, but it was true, and she felt that it was only fair to let Bastian know that his feelings were very much returned, despite her hesitance to rush into things.

"Kuala Lumpur is seven hours ahead of London time, so to be there for ten in the morning...means we have to leave at three," she explained, wincing.

"At least my stuff's already been sent over, so I just need to be ready and at Gringott's at a quarter to three. It's...a little after midnight, now," Calixta added, consulting a simple time piece she'd produced from her robes. "Which gives us about two hours left, if I add in time to get ready -- and that's assuming, of course, that you want to stay out that late. I won't be offended if you don't, I know you're a busy man."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Bastains face softened at her admittance, the goodbye would be a hard one he imagined. He pulled her close again, "Aye lass same far me, I will miss ya as well" he said softly as he placed a kiss on her neck. Though he supposed it was better for her to have this time apart, to slow things down. They were going rather fast concidering they only met a week or so earlier, yes perhaps it was better this way.

He blinked when she told him what time she was leaving, and that didn't have long at all. If he was a guy who loved sleep, they could have say their goodbyes right there. But luckliy he was too big one afew hours extra sleep, 5 or 4 hours he'd get by, thank merlin for pepper up potions.

"I am still here in the Londan time zone Lass no need to worry over me, if you wish me ta see ya off, then I'd be more then happy to." he said with a nod. He did have work in the morning.. but seeing Calixta off ment more then afew hours of sleep..

Now, what to do with there time left....
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:21 pm

"Are you sure?" Calixta asked, feeling guilty about depriving Bastian of his sleep. "I don't even know what we can really go do -- most everything's closed or closing about now, being a weekday." She worried it would seem to forward to invite him to her place, but was at a loss as to where they could go or what they could do, unless they just stayed where they were until it was time for her to go. Of course there was always his place but it was the same issue anyway and besides, she had no idea if it was nearby or not. The best she could come up with was to pose the question to Bastian.

"I have to admit, I'm not too familiar with what there is to do around here during weeknights. Do you have any suggestions? 'Cause other than this place, I'm not really too sure."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Bastain nodded "Aya no worries lass... I not one far calling it quites early now" he paused a moment thinking on where to go from there before continuing.

"Hmm Tell me Lass ya like music? acoustic guitar? " he asked getting a vaugue idea what to do for his Dear lady, before she has to head off. But wanted to make sure she would like it first.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:11 pm

"Who doesn't like music?" Calixta asked, crinkling her nose at the odd question. "Especially with the job I have, I love listening to local stuff, learning as much as I can about the places I go...why do you ask?" she wondered, confused by the seemingly random question.

Last edited by Calixta Harper on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Bastain smiled at her answer, " Have a idea lass, though would ya mind coming with me ta Germany?" he asked holding his hand out to her and pulling out his portkey.

He kissed her forehead, "Got something ta show you ya might like, or I hope anyway" he said hoping he was on the right track.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Calixta looked stunned, but she placed her hand in Bastian's anyway. "I-I'd love to," she stuttered, completely uncertain of what to expect. Well, besides music -- that was clearly some part of the plan. "I'm sure if you think I'd like it, you're probably right. You have been so far, anyway," she reasoned, twirling a strand of hair around her finger as she looked at Bastian with wide, nervous eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Bastian trailed his finger down her cheek, "Sorry if I startled ya lass, no need ta be nervous" he said as he took out his wand and pointed it at the portkey.

"Germany 122 exit, two travelers. on mark" he stated setting the portkey where he wanted to go.

"It's okay lass, whenever ya want to go" he said hoping he wasn't pushing her into this or giving the wrong Idea to what and where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:17 pm

"No no," Calixta replied, shaking her head and smiling, "let's do this. I didn't mean --- no, it's fine, let's go," she said, squeezing Bastian's hand.

"It was just surprising, but I do want to go. I'm ready," she said, and it was true; she took a deep breath to calm the butterflies in her stomach and smiled at him with a bit more confidence.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Bastian smiled and nodded, "Alright lass, if your sure" he said as he held out the portkey.

Placing an arm around her he counted down to activet the portkey.

"1 2 3"

With a tug the portkey activated and they wisked away to a quiet naighborhood in central Germany. It was a magical area, due to the floating lights, and in the day time broom traffic was heavier. Thought the naighborehood wasn't totally silent an older woman was could be seen playing the violin onher porch, she nodded to Bastain and Calixta.

Bastian nodded back and contined on as the woman kept playing.

"She's my naighbore.. we play together sometimes" he muttered. Wondering what Calixta would think of him playing, and the fact he'd brought her to his house.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:51 pm

Calixta stared around her, taking in every detail: the floating lights, the stillness, the gentle strains of a violin drifting towards them on the breeze. She turned to Bastian, smiling hugely.

"Your neighbourhood is beautiful," she told him shyly as she peeked around his shoulder, wondering which house was his. Somehow the German felt more appropriate, given the new environment. There was no harm in practising, and she could always lapse back into English when a phrase was beyond her.

Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 am

Bastian nodded, "Aye she is a nice Lady, used ta be an Auror, retired now. Though she is a lady of few words, played music with her many times she's hardly said 2 words" He said telling her what he knew about the lady he played duets with.

He lead her over to the complex a little ways away, it was 4 floors high each floor seemed to be its own apartment eaxh with its own balcany.

"Mine is the top one" he said softly opening the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:32 am

"Nice view," Calixta commented, turning to observe it for a moment before stepping inside the door. At that hour of the morning, everything was so tranquil it was almost haunting, and the sweet shyness of the moment only enhanced that impression. She turned back towards Bastian's place, curious to see how he lived.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:59 am

Bastian led the way up to his place, going up four flights of stairs as there was no elevator.

The he took out a key and unlocked the door way in..

The penthouse was clean, nothing was extra odinarily unkept.. the kitchen looked likem it was rearly used the living room had a loange chair and 2 sofas all being a brown color.. The large balcany opened up from the living room, The walls were white with only afew pictures. Mostly of him and his daughter, one of him and Julian, and one of him holding is new born niece Violet after she was born. In the corner was a guitar and a hall way went down to the bedroom and the bathroom.

"Home sweet home.." Bastain said with a sigh as he let Calixta in.

"What do ya think Lass?" he asked slightly nervous for her vertict.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:08 am

"I think we have strangely similar taste in home furnishings," she admitted with mild surprise at the simple style of the apartment. Calixta's was more minimal due to how rarely she was there, but if she was, it'd probably look even more similar to Bastian's place. She walked to the wall to view his photos -- she thought she recognised Julian, but the girl in many of them was unfamiliar. Judging from her features and the numberof photos with her, Calixta realised it must be his daughter.

"She was beautiful," she murmured softly, turning back to Bastian. "As good-looking as her father. Good genes," she added, trying to keep things as light and not-awkward as possible. "And I see you've got a guitar," Calixta continued, smiling up at Bastian. "Explains the question earlier."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:05 am

He used to be slightly more passionate about how his home looked, however since Annika died, everything turned rather sparten.

"Thank ya Lass, She'd be happy ta hear ya say that" he said gazing at the pictures for a moment. "Her Name was Annika" he stated realizing he hadn't told her his daughters name yet.

He nodded at the Guitar and went to pick it up, "Aye Lass. thought it might be nice before ya left" he said opening the balcany door. It was a warm night out.. he figured it would be perfect for playing in.. and an acustic Guitar wasn't overly loud so naibors wouldn't compain..

"Did ya want anthin ta drink Lass?" he asked reminding himself to be a good host.

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:15 am

Calixta followed Bastian out onto the balcony, excited to hear Bastian play. It was so unexpected, not to mention romantic, and she couldn't be happier about spending the last few hours of her time off with him.

"Oh -- I'm fine, thank you," she replied distractedly to Bastian's question, leaning against the railing of the balcony and looking down like some modern-day Juliet. Except that her Romeo was right there beside her...Calixta smiled at him, feeling that this must be what people meant when they used the phrase "swept her off her feet".
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 am

Bastain smiled for a second as he watched her on the balcany, she was beautiful.. Shaking his head he conjured a couch for them to sit on while out side.

"Want to have a seat Lass?" he asked as he started playing the cords on the song.

^yes song is on piano lol couldn't find good acustic cover version
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 pm

"Sure," Calixta replied, smiling at Bastian as she took her seat. There was a riot of butterflies in her stomach again as he began strumming along; he was quite good, to her untrained ear, at least.

Somehow she really could not figure out how on earth she'd managed to get so lucky -- being serenaded on a balcony in a quiet German village, late on a warm summer night, by just about the handsomest man she'd ever met, who was also extremely sweet to her, with just as active and successful a career as hers, who happened to be not only single but also interested on her. She'd have to be carved from stone to not feel herself dangerously close to falling in love with Bastian, despite the fact that they'd only just met. It felt like she was hanging onto her heart with only the very tips of her fingers, trying to hold back, but it was becoming more and more clear it was a battle she'd eventually lose. Losing never looked so good from where Calixta was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:46 am

After the song end Bastain looked back up a Calixta.

"What do ya think lass? Any good?" he asked curious to her opinion.

He was starting to care very much for the younger woman infront of him, she had a good head on her shoulders and he admired that in anyone. It was that certain... spark or feel about her that attracted him so much.. needless to say he sencerly hoped they worked out despite not knowing eachother long, and the long distance between them at times, he hoped they made it work.. They both had been through alot, perhap this could be there break.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:58 am

"That was fantastic!" Calixta said honestly, beaming. "I had no idea you could play, let alone so well! A hidden talent, I see now. That was -- just, amazing," she told Bastian, leaning in for a kiss.

"Thank you so much! I just wish I had something I couldmdo for you in return, but I'm not particularly adept when it comes to music, unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next