The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 Vote_lcapGossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 Voting_barGossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 Vote_lcapGossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 Voting_barGossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Minister of Magic

Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:37 am

Bastian smiled and placed the guitar on the side to kiss her back, it was at this point he wished they had more time.. but Alas.. time stopped for no one.

"Thank ya lass, Glad ya liked it" he said simplely placing his arm around her savoring the moment.

"Ya don't need ta do anything Lass, though if you want to learn the basics one day.. I'd be glad ta show you" He said kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:53 am

"That might be interesting," Calixta conceded, considering the offer. "But then again, I imagine that might require me to focus, and I find myself....pretty well distracted when I'm around you," she said with a grin, kissing Bastian's neck. Time was running out and she wanted to savour every last moment they had together before she had to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Bastain chuckled "Perhaps another day Lass, I admit, I find meself distracted around ya aswell" he said feeling the bliss from her kiss and his guitar left on the side of the coach though the faint sound of his naighbor's violin playing could be heard down the street.

They had a perfect moment, nothing was wrong or bothering them aside from the fact their time together was limited.

This was a rare moment indeed he was almost affraid to do or say something more to ruin it.

He Kissed her again, wanting to say something... yet fearing it would ruin what they had.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:37 pm

"We have so little time left," Calixta said breathlessly as she came up for air for a moment. Things were getting intense and she had to struggle to keep an eye on the time, but they still had a little while to go -- plenty of time, and yet not nearly enough. She kissed Bastian again, and felt that she could kiss those lips forever, but regretfully, they did not have forever, and he'd taken her all the way here -- perhaps he had other plans.

"Is this -- what you want to do, with the rest of the time we have?" Calixta asked, pulling back so slightly that her words landed on his lips, just a whisper away from hers. She left a light trail of kisses from his lips, leading down to his neck, where she snuggled herself comfortably into the collar of his robes and rested her head on his shoulder, looking up at him with her warm brown eyes. "I admit, I wouldn't complain if it was, but if you had something else in mind, I'd be open to suggestions."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Bastain sighed as he rested his chin on her head and rubded his thumb lightly over a spot on her arm. "Lass? you might not believe it, but I am making it up as I go" he admitted. he heardly ever really planned stuff like this.. His intention had been to play for her.. But now things had moved past that, into an uncharted area..

Things came natually he believed and that was how he wanted to keep it. He truely cared for her, he wasn't about to do anything that would mean disrespect.

"I care for ya Lass.. turely" he said lightly as if the word love could be a whisper away..

He oulled her closer if it were possible and savoured her warmth.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:53 pm

"You are many thngs, Bastian, but a liar is not one of them," Calixta whispered, shivering slightly at his touch. "You are just -- so wonderful," she continued with a happy sigh, "so handsome, so sweet, so understanding. I care for you, too, so very much. You've made quite an impression on me."

She lifted her eyes to the heavens and gazed up at the sky for a moment, gazing at the stars. The moon was hidden behind a cluster of dark clouds that appeared to be heading towards them. "Looks like rain," Calixta murmured softly, torn between not particularly wishing to get soaked through and being reluctant to untangle herself from Bastian.

"We should probably get inside," she sighed, ignoring her own suggestion in favor of holding Bastian closer for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:16 pm

Bastian lips parted slightly and even to his credit blushed at her string of complements.. "Yar to kind Lass, I do my best" he muttered with a chuckle stroking her cheek.

"Ya took the words right out of me mouth Lass" he said with a sigh, feeling a little silly the complements are the same.

"You Lass, have turned my life upside down" he said and the way he said it it was not a bad thing.
he mutter placing a kiss on her forehead again more then thrilled that their feelings were mutual on bothsides..

Thunder sounded at Calixta's statment, "Aye lass, I think yar right" he muttered though he similed when Calixta held him closer even after the suggestion to head inside.

He took this as a hint and he slipped his arm under both her legs and picked her up much like he had the night they'd met at Patronus and he carried her up to her apartment.

"Aye" He said in agreement, kissing her again while she was in his arms and lightning stricked in the distence.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Calixta gasped, and laughed at Bastian's unexpected gesture. "You know, this is getting to be a habit," she teased, nonetheless looking delighted with this turn of events. They reached his apartment just in time; there was another loud roll of thunder nearby, and rain began to beat loudly against the roof. Reaching her foot out, Calixta just managed to push the door closed before the rain got inside.

"There," she said, pleased with herself. It only took a bit of stretching to reach Bastian's neck, which she then proceeded to pepper with kisses. "Now. Where are you taking me?" she asked coyly. It had not escaped her notice that Bastian carrying her may have been practical when she was drunk, but in this context, the gesture was purely romantic and seemed perhaps suggestive of something more. What that might be, she couldn't be sure, but the suspense had her heart thundering louder in her ears than the storm that was raging outside.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:17 am

Bastain smiled slightly though felt his heart start to pound at her question, he hadn't thought that far ahead, but here he was in his house, in quite a romantic position with a woman he had fallen for hook line and sinker. He had been far out of this realm of real love for many years it seemed.. seemed like a life time ago.

"Calixta.." her actual name roled off his tongue this time, awares before he had a habit of using 'Lass, Dear Lady, and Darlin' for unknown reasons he was not aware of it was just how he talked and thought under normal circumstances. Now this was different...

He moved toward the hallway as he kissed Calixta again, swirling doubts in his brain.. above all else he feared loosing what he held Dear, and he had lived through that fear.. leaving him a fromaly cold and silent man while not a work. He was quiet the opposite around Calixta.. she said he had an effect on her... she had no Idea how much of an effect she had on him... He didn't want to mess what they had up now.. yet risks had to be made, and Calixta was certainly seeming encoraging.. of the moment.

"Did ya sleep well enough before Lass?" he muttered turning into the Bedroom, with the not very well covered up attempt to sound if he was solely concerned with the amount of sleep she had.

He gently lay her on the bed and cupped her cheek in his hand.. and ignored the loud thunder and flashes of lightning outside.. and kiss who he dared to call the new love in his life..
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:37 am

Calixta didn't realised she'd held her breath after Bastian said her name, until he laid her on the bed and it all came out in a rush. Somewhere in the back of her mind she realised she'd probably be late if things continued to progress as they were, but it was very difficult to care when Bastian was kissing her so persuasively. She responded by kissing every inch of him within her reach -- his cheeks, his lips, his fingers, the palms of his hands. It took a moment for her to remember that he had asked her a question, and when she did, she giggled quietly to herself.

"I'm not tired, if that's what you mean," she told him, carefully kicking her shoes off the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:44 am

Bastain chuckled and ran his fingers through her hair and feeling her skin on her cheek, how perfect she was..

Concidering the passion between the two, his current state of mind, and the small fact he had drank a bit before... Three words slipped out his mouth, words he feared would either make or break what they had..

"I love you" he muttered in her ear.

((Cencored fade out soon eh? to when it is almost time for Calixta to leave?))
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:08 am

Calixta managed to be both terrified and elated at the same time. "I love you" -- those three little words that had caused so much anguish in her life. Life had not prepared her for the harsh lesson it dealt her at the tender age of seventeen, and she'd been able to run away from it until now, because she'd refused to get emotionally involved in a romantic relationship until she met Bastian. And despite her best attempts, here they were -- he, declaring his love for her freely and truthfully, and she, struggling to do the same.

But the fact of the matter was that she did, honestly, love him. She knew it before he'd said it; in fact, when she'd told him weeks ago that she couldn't get involved, she might as well have said it then. If she hadn't cared for him, she wouldn't have had to say anything at all, because why would it have mattered? No, the problem was not that she lacked feeling, but expression.

Once upon a time it had been so easy for her to say those three words, and she had -- over and over again. Most of the time they were met with jokes -- "damn right you do, what's not to love?" -- but never were reciprocated. The one time she finally got the nerve to ask Hadrian whether or not he loved her, he'd merely laughed and said, "Of course I do, baby, you're beautiful." Although, when she walked in on him with Neris weeks later, he'd found it quite easy to tell her how beautiful she was, too.

But Bastian was not Hadrian, that much was glaringly obvious. It wasn't fair to treat him like that -- in response to past scars and tragedies. That was over now and this was something new and different. Bastian had his own heartbreak to deal with, and yet he still opened up to her and made himself so very vulnerable. If she didn't play fair and do the same, she would lose him, and deserve it, at that.

So with wide eyes, flushed cheeks, and trembling hands reaching up to softly graze his cheek, she whispered back, "I love you too, Bastian." There was a particularly clap of thunder, at which Calixta jumped slightly and then laughed at herself for half-expecting the sky to fall just because she'd finally said out loud what she knew in her heart to be true. The laughter relieved her anxiety, and her smile at that moment was brighter than the lightning lighting up the sky.

"I love you," she said again, more confidently than before. She put her arms around his neck and kissed his forehead, taking a deep breath.

"I do. I love you and it's crazy and we've only just met and I hardly know you, and you hardly know me, and for all I know you'll break my heart in a million pieces except I don't think you will, I really don't. I trust you. With my heart, and with -- with everything."

((Haha yes, we will have to do that soon, and yeah that sounds good, just skipping ahead to when she's leaving.))
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:55 am

Bastian almost held his breath at her words, his focus on her and her only. He kiissed and held her hands as the moved passed his cheek, Hoping he had not put her on the spot or made her feel pressured to say something in return. He new they only just met.. and been out afew times.. but things seemed so much different now.

He didn't know what to say at her heart felt confession that she returned his feelings fully, though it only made him love her more. That she would allow herself to trust him like that after the way she had been hurt. And he admired her for it. He vowed to personally never betray that trust in her... he wasn't sure he would ever get it back.

His hands gently felt her cheek and neck, and her rapidly beating heart.. how wonderful she was.. to give him a chance, a second chance for both of them.. just when he thought he was getting to old for love.. this happened to show him otherwise.

"I love you, Lass" he said it one more time as if to say he really meant it.

Soon the lightning and thunder faded out to Bastains mind, nothing else mattered but the heart of the woman with him.

(Fade to Departure?)
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:58 am

(Awww, ok haha that's a good spot.)

All too soon there was a curious ringing noise that began to emanate from Calixta's wand. The storm could now be heard in the distance -- save for the quiet sound of rain drizzling gently on the roof, and their own relaxed breathing, it was silent. She leaned over the edge of the bed and scrambled around in her cloak on the floor for her wand, which ceased its ringing at her touch.

"I don't want to go," Calixta said simply, rolling over towards Bastian, and resting her hand on his chest. "I'm gonna miss you, Bas," she told him, kissing his shoulder. It was true -- there was still so much to talk about, so much left to figure out. She ardently wished that her trip would go well, and be over soon.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Bastian turned his head to her, he didn't want her to go either. But they both knew it would have to happen long before they started on this venture.

"I'll miss ya to Lass" he said moving his hand over her shoulder and arm, He wished they had the whole night and day together, but the mere minutes they had left would have to do.

"I visit ya as often as it is possible" he said, it would be difficult since he would likely be getting a new case soon and the beginnings of the cases were usually the most busy and hectic. But he would find away, he was good at that.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:26 pm

"That's all I ask," Calixta replied with a smile, getting up out of bed. She was ready to leave in a moments' time, waiting patiently for Bas to bring her back with his port key.

"I'm ready," she told him quietly, placing her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:35 am

Bastian relantly got ready to bring Calixta back, what he wouldn't give to stop time for a few hours.

"If I must .." he said with a wink and he pulled out his portkey.

"Exit 212, London!!" he cast setting the key to take them back.. to Gringots so his girlfirend.. what a forigen thing to think.. Girlfirend.. Could get to work..

He place his arm around her and held the portkey out for her to take.

"On 3 lass? 1, 2, 3..."
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:10 pm

Traveling by port key was perhaps not Calixta's favourite method of transportation, but she had to admit, it was extremely effective. She straightened herself up upon their sudden arrival to Diagon Alley, and released the port key, wrapping her arms around Bastian instead.

"This is it," she said simply, her voice muffled by Bastian's cloak. "I'm going to miss you so terribly...a very new feeling for me, knave to admit. I always look forward to leaving. But now I just can't wait to get back. Perhaps this is why my mum has been so insistence on finding me a boyfriend," she joked, chuckling slightly to herself. It was probably true. She'd be around a lot more now because of Bas, and she'd need to introduce them, eventually.

"I'll write you," she promised, an idea suddenly occurring to her. "Nice long letters, and it'll help me improve my German."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Bas hugged her one last time before she departed, he would miss her terribly as well. "I'll miss ya as well Lass, look forward ta seeing you again" he muttered quietly since it was late at night.

He chuckled at her comment, is own father had been teasing on him finding a Girlfirend as well.. though he usually payed his father no mind, he knew for sure the old man would be tickled pink over Calixta.

"I will reply with eariest then my Dear Lady" he said with a smile and kissed her hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]   Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gossip, Gossip [PG 13 For later posts, for Suggestive theme]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3