The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
A Chance Encounter EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
A Chance Encounter EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
A Chance Encounter EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
A Chance Encounter EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
A Chance Encounter EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
A Chance Encounter EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
A Chance Encounter EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
A Chance Encounter EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
A Chance Encounter Vote_lcapA Chance Encounter Voting_barA Chance Encounter Vote_rcap 
Kiara
A Chance Encounter Vote_lcapA Chance Encounter Voting_barA Chance Encounter Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

A Chance Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Despite being sent home on leave, Calixta was more busy lately than she'd been at work. Now she found herself reporting daily to the bank for various odd jobs, required to satisfy her momentary absence from Malaysia. Regardless of the fact that she couldn't be there, they required her research skills and so she spent a few hours a day running between Gringott's and the library, levitating stacks of musty tomes before her and attempting to obscure her face behind them. Someone had helpfully found a family photos from the past Christmas and printed it in the paper, and ever since she had to dodge condolences from complete strangers or use disguises.

It all felt very silly, but nonetheless, today her hair was a mousy reddish-brown and she'd changed her eyes to a pale, watery blue. No one had bothered her, mercifully, and so she was making the short walk from the bank to her flat when she noticed something fall out of a woman's purse a few metres in front of her.

"Excuse me, ma'am!" she called out, but her voice was lost in the crowd and the woman didn't turn back. Calixta crouched to retrieve the item -- a pamphlet, it looked like, and printed in sombre colours. She pulled a disgusted face as she realised it was more crap about the attack, and made to chuck it in a bin until she noticed the name printed at the very bottom. "Saffron," and that was it. Why did it sound so familiar?

Thumbing through the pamphlet quickly, she was surprised to learn that rather than approaching the attack sensationally, as the Prophet seemed to be doing, the author seemed to be espousing a practical view of the events, and talking an awful lot about something called the Sangreal. From what she read, Calixta was intrigued about this so-called "Order". It sounded an awful lot like the Order of the Phoenix from years prior, although that had long been done with.

Slipping the pamphlet into her purse, Calixta made her way up to her apartment, wondering about what the Sangreal was and whether or not they could helpprotect her family.
Back to top Go down
http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Career: Minister of Magic

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:35 am

Bastain popped into Diagon Alley via his portkey, he sighed he had been to tired to apparate, been busy day an night the past week. First the things he was reservhing for Calixtas family and the family court stuff he was helping Julian with. Then he couldn't forget Hadrian, his offical Client, Ironically enough he was the one to get the least amount of his time even though his first court date was fast apporching.

He has basically all the information he could find on the attacks for Calixta's familly and a list of people who might be able to help them as well. Even then it wasn't much, but with the amount of digging he had to do, it was the best her could find. Now here was hoping Calixta was home, he had stopped at Gringotts earlier only to be told she had retired for the evening.

So there he was walking up to Calixtas appartment, as his luck woulf have it he saw her walking into the bulding. He picked up his pace to catch up with her.

"Lass?" he called jogging up to her.
Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:55 am

Calixta whirled around immediately, recognising the voice even though it wasn't saying her name. Well, might as well have anyway, as it seemed "lass" was his idea of a pet name. She smiled both at the unusual quality of it as well as Bastian's unexpected by entirely welcome appearance.

"Bas!" she cried happily, her hood slipping down as she flung her arms around his neck, landing a soft kiss on his cheek. "Bah, I guess that wasn't that great of a disguise anyway, although I can't complain, I suppose," she grumbled, running a finger through her reddened locks. As she shook them out, they returned to their usual hue, as did her eyes.

"Anyway, I'm so glad to see you! What are you doing here, anyway? Were you looking for me?" she asked hopefully, trying not to look quite so...hopeful. Things had just been so stressful lately, and Bas always did the best job of cheering her up. Just being around him made her feel more relaxed, as he had a very soothing affect on her.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:05 am

Bastain smiled "Aye I thought that was you Lass" he said with a wink. "Ya look beautiful as a red-head as well" he said with a chucke before placing a kiss on her forehead. He's missed her as well. With work and helping out Julian then the reseach for the Harpers, seeing Calixta again was a welcome site.

"Yes Lass as a matter of fact, Yes I was, found some information for ya" his face turning serious again. He still could not believe it had been a week since it all happened. it seemed like a life time ago.

"How have ya been holding up?" he asked having read bit of the news paper, it couldn't have been easy with the main articals in the news about her families attack.

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:22 am

"Thanks," Calixta replied with a smile, blushing faintly at the word "beautiful". It was difficult to remember just what exactly had been her argument against having a boyfriend when she was with Bastian and he was being so casually sweet, as though he didn't even have to think about what to say to make her feel happy. Things just fell in line so naturally, it still surprised her.

When she caught Bastian's serious expression, she bit her lip and released him from the hug with a small sigh. "Come on up then, so we can talk more privately," she suggested, heading up the stairs. "I've had to boost my wards so I'm going to need to do something anyway, might as well be now."

Calixta pulled out her wand and pointed it at her front door, muttering under her breath. At her words, the door glowed faintly, and she put her left hand against the wood, motioning to Bastian to do the same. "This'll make it so you can come in even if I'm not here, or...not responsive," she said hesitantly. There was really no nicer way of putting it.

"You'll be able to come in and leave a message for me if I'm out, or whatever. Kind of like a key. No one else has been over yet, so if anything goes wrong...or...well anyway just until I can get Mum or Adrian over here...Julia can't 'cause she's a Muggle, see..." Calixta trailed off, feeling embarrassed at the necessity. She was sure Bastian must think she was being a paranoid woman, but it was hard to feel safe living alone as she did, with the whole world knowing all about her family. Blood-traitors, they'd been called. What if they came looking for her next?
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Bastian felt incredibly honored as she started to explain the wards, he understood there need quite well. If she didn't have any protection on her house, he'd have to say he would have been quite worried for her.

He placed his hand on the door as she trailed off her explaintion.

He place is other hand on her shoulder, and hoped the fates and Merlin were kind enough that her wards be only a cautionary messure. Though he was sure she was perfectly capable of defending herself, the mental image that came with the 'Unresponsive" comment brought a uncomfortable feeling to the pit of his stomach.

"Don't worry Lass, I am honored you trust me with something like this" he said looking at the warded door.

"Your wiser then your giving yourself credit for Darlin" he said as he has been so preocupided with everything he had forgotten to ask her about this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:40 pm

Calixta bit her lip and leaned against the door, looking defeated. "I don't feel very wise," she confessed, glancing up at Bastian with her face still lowered.

"I feel...scared. I'm so out of my element...I'm used to doing all kinds of crazy things for my job, but I'm always fully I'm control of the situation. This is personal and I have no idea who my enemies even are. It could be anyone at all, someone close to me or a complete stranger. It could be you," she said with a shrug, "although clearly, I don't believe that. But just the same. At least if I knew who to worry about, maybe I could relax for just a second whenever I'm out in public." She sighed and put her arms around Bastian's waist, pulling him close.

"And these stupid articles have only made things worse. People keep coming up to me in crowds and I have no idea whether or not they want to give me their condolences or murder me...it's terrifying. People have said the meanest things to me," Calixta gulped, remembering, "but luckily no one's tried to hurt me. What if my luck changes?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Bastain felt his heart twist as Calixta explained her fears, and it quickly became his worry as well. He had no Idea things were so bad for her, the made him worry for her safety even more.

Even worse he wasn't sure how he could help, he could understand why she she terrified.. Anyone could shout a curse at her behind her back if they so wished... though it wasn't known to happen out in the opened like that. Not by the same people who attacked her brothers Family anyway.

He held her and tried to rid of the image of her lying long the ground injured or dying from his head.

The trouble with the Harpers case was that it was slightly different then the others, this made room for the possiblity more things might differ from the other attacks. Like her being attacked when her back was turned out in the opened.

The thought made him wish be could be with her all the time, even though he knew it was impractical.

"Lass, Darlin I am sorry. I didn't know things were so bad" he quietly guiding them into the apartment. He suddenly wasn't sure if the information he found would make her feel any better. Though he found afew names who might be able to help her, the press was a different matter.. they had to wait till it died down.

"I found some information at the ministry, I wish I could do more" he said as he took out a few clipings and notes from the ministry though he wasn't sure where to start.

"There was no mention of anyone being attacked out in puplic like that, it is mostly been in muggle areas.. your family is the first attack that happened to a familly of a half blood. Probably why it hitting the papers when the others haven't really before. ususally attacks are on muggleborn children families. I am beginning to think whoever is behind this has access to all the wizarding magical detection. Wizards are more easier to find in the muggle world" he explained laying the inforation he found out for her. "Like a single light in the dark"

He didn't believe she would be attacked out right in public, but dear merlin he didn't want to say it and then have turn out with her in St. Mungos.. He shook his head. The whole thing was a mess.

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Calixta put her head on Bastian's chest and looked down at the papers. The whole "light in the dark" analogy made sense; as she scanned them, she could see that he was right.

"So, theoretically, we're more safe in the magical world. Or would be if we didn't have our family photos splashed across the Daily Prophet," she said angrily, shoving the papers aside. It wasn't Bastian's fault, but she couldn't help but be frustrated. How lucky for them, the first story to go public! They were like celebrities now. It made her sick. She just wanted to be left alone, and so did the rest of her family.

"That's not to say that I feel too much better about the possibility of this coming from within the Ministry. Is that just a theory you have? Someone should tell the Minister to look into it; she seems like the type that would care. Although she's recovering from an attack of her own, so..." Calixta trailed off with a deep sigh.

"Why are things going so horribly wrong, Bastian? Why here? I've been all over the world and there's nothing like this going on in South America or Asia or Africa, at least not on this scale. Yet I've heard rumours about America, and now Ireland, obviously...it's spreading, but it started here. Why?" It wasn't a question she thought he could answer, but it was one that kept her up at night tossing and turning.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Bastain sighed, he didn't know the anwser to that question, this were fine a few decades ago after the war with Voldemort.. but then something happened to bring the blood issue up again. It was all so stupid really.

"Its my guess Lass, Many pureblood mania's are in the ministry, Merlin I have worked with them..At the moment it is the only theory that really makes sense obvously who it is has followers as well..." he said trailing off think this would not make her feel better.

He rubbed her shoulder for a momentm thinking, "I did find a few people who might beable to help" he said handing he own self made snipits of the witches and wizards who had been strong supporters of equality.

"Adrastos Aodhan, he is a member of the wizenagmot and a strong voice for Muggle-borns.
Madeline Pascal, a young witch, but she has been in to many pureblood vs muggle debates. Much like Adrastos. And this one might be a long shot but the Minister of Magic in France might be of help as well, "
he said showing her the inforation he found. He had spent many hours at the ministry hoping to find something of help...
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Calixta just stared at Bastian for a moment as he trailed off; that definitely didn't make her feel any better, but she was too polite to say so. He was only trying to help. She picked up one of the little snippets at random and examined it.

"Adrastos Aodhan. The Wizengamot, really? So you probably know him, then. Could you...I'd like to talk to him, if it's not much trouble. D'ya reckon he'd respond if I just sent him an owl, or?..." As she wasn't really sure what anyone could do for them as far as protection, just short of hiring bodyguards, she didn't really even know what she'd ask him. Calixta grabbed another piece of parchment and read the name "Etienne Demarchelier".

"I wonder how France has been doing as far as this whole blood status thing is concerned. I can't imagine the Minister can do much other than to offer us sanctuary, but that's at least one option we might have." Calixta was considering that more for her family than herself, since she was barely in the country anyway. As long as she stayed with her job, she was sure she'd be safe. No one would follow her out into the remote locations she was sent to and the areas she'd been didn't seem to have a problem like England and other western countries did.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:51 am

Bastain nodded, " I shale see if I can get a hold of him Lass, haven't met him personally, only professionaly through cases" he explained not really wanting to admit they hadn't been in the same side.. That was the trouble when a person like Vinzent hired him to argue there case. He was apart of the problem now that he thought about it.

He nodded to her question over owling the man, "What do you have ta loose in that Lass? Give it a try" he suggested.

Bastain though for a moment on her question on france, "Every place his its fanatics Lass.. though it may not be as bad as it is here. English wizards were ruled by purebloods.. it may not be over the blood part of it anymore.. not in the way it was years ago anyway. The minister believes some wizards are becoming scared that our world will be revealed to muggle public, could lead to war. Many are blaming it on the increased rate of muggle born births.. they feel threatened." he explained. His time hearing the rants of such wizards he could understand their reasoning.. even though he didn't agree with them.

"Down right stupid really.. if anything is going to lead to war it is these Syphoning attacks" he shock his head warily.

"I am sorry Lass for all the information was there, I know it is not especilly helpful" he sighed wondering if he had just added the worries.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:53 pm

"That's true," Calixta replied, nodding. What was the worst that could happen -- Aodhan didn't respond to her letter? She listened to Bastian, considering his viewpoint amd relieved that it so exactly matched her own.

"You're absolutely right, you know. If magic is so superior to any and all Muggle technology, then what do we have to lose if they found out, anyway? That's not even considering the possibility that they might not find out or, that the two worlds will slowly merge together over time, rendering such fears completely useless." She shook her head at the thought; knowing that people were being killed over the most pointless (in her view) of issues only made it worse, not better. People were dying in vain.

"It's definitely the siphoning that's the problem. If someone could figure out a way to do that, then there has to be a way to reverse it. Surely that would be a better treatment for survivors than simply treating the symptoms? There's got to be someone working on a cure somewhere...I wonder where I could find them," Calixta said thoughtfully, biting her lip. She pushed her arms around Bastian and just sat like that for a moment, letting the feel and smell of him relax her nerves. He was better than her usual remedy, namely, a tall glass of firewhiskey. More satisfying, and without the burn.

"You've done all you can," she whispered after awhile, breaking the silence. "Thank you, so much, for that. And for being here for me all through this...the wake and the funeral and....just, everything," she sighed. "You didn't sign up for any of this, but you always just seem to take everything in your stride. Nothing phases you. In other words, you're the perfect man for a crazy woman like me," Calixta joked, planting a soft kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Bastain wondered that as well, if it could be cured and not leave the victims perminatley ... damaged but as far a he knew nothing had been found.. it was like trying to undo a killing curse. So far anyway..

"I am sure there are people trying to fix it Lass.. In light of what has happened people are also demanding a preventinive charm be crafted.. to stop Magical Syphoning before it starts. Like a vaccine if you will, how successful there attempt at this are I don't know. As for reverseing the effects.. I am not sure Lass, it has been ruled irreversable like the killing curse" he said as he explained what he knew.

He smiled slightly and returned her kiss "Anything for ya Lass, your a brave woman, I am happy to help" he murmered while moving an arm around her. He didn't think he could even remotely handle all that she had. With all that went on in her family and what was still happening. She was strong and brave indeed, just the kind of woman he admired and would be at her side.. The world needed people like her easpecilly now.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 am

Calixta sighed, not really surprised by the answer, although it hadn't been the one she wanted to hear. "Well, if they can at least prevent this happening to any more people, that'll be a start, anyway. It won't be long before people figure out that it can work just as well on purebloods, too." The thought made her uneasy; she moved closer to Bastian, snuggling comfortably under his arm.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore," Calixta said bluntly, not sure how much more news of this nature she could take at the moment. This entire situation was best dealt with in small doses, she'd been finding. "Let's talk about how incredibly sweet you are, and handsome, and kind," she said, punctuating each compliment with a kiss.

"You're going to get so sick of me singing your praises one day, you'll do something mean just to get me to stop," she joked, a mischievous look crossing her face. Being that she was already all nestled up to his side, she took the opportunity to try and discover whether or not he was ticklish, and if so, where -- starting with his sides.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:23 am

Bastain nodded in understanding the topic was rather depressing at the moment. "Alright lass, more then happy" he said kissing her forehead. He'd been pouring over the stuff for so many hours... he more then welcome a break.

"Arn't ya worried I'd get a big head Lass?" he asked chuckling though welcoming the kisses.

"Is that so?" he said amused.. then she started tickleing him and she was in such a perfect spot to do that in to.. "Now Lass" he said fighting back laughter "Thats not fair." he said sucumming to her tickleing attack and fairly un able to get away... Though he was able to counter attack.. though he wasn't sure she was also ticklish.

He tried tickling her at the side of her stomach, well tried to any way since she got him at a disabvantage.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:16 pm

"Ahhh!" Calixta yelped, surprised by Bastian's counter-attack. She was indeed ticklish, and he'd gotten her most ticklish spot, right over the ribs. Scooting out of the way of his fingers, Calixta reached to the end of the couch and grabbed a giant pillow, batting at Bastian with it, laughing.

"I'll show you not fair!" she cried, springing up from the couch and hitting him over the head now that she had the advantage of height. "It's a good thing your giant head makes for such a good target! My evil plan has worked, bwahahahah!" The silliness and spontaneity of the moment made Calixta actually laugh, a genuine, happy sound that hadn't escaped her in days. It seemed like ages since she'd laughed so hard, or had so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:16 pm

Bastain grunted as he was hit over the head with the pillow, then he smirked, revenge time..
"Aye clever lass, ya got me, wound me even" he said though there was laughter behind his voice.

He sat up looking for a way to get an advantage, He tried wrapping his arm around her, intending to pull her down back to the couch again.

"But what do ya plan to do next Lass?" he asked with a grin, his hand moving to tickle her again.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Calixta squealed and dropped her pillow as Bastian got his arms around her, effectively preventing her from being able to do anything other than half-heartedly attempt to wriggle free of his grasp. She shrieked with laughter, barely able to breathe much less form a coherent response. Finally, she managed to straddle one leg across Bastian and push him down on the couch, sitting on him so he couldn't move.

"HA!" Calixta cried triumphantly, freeing her arms and tickling him again, this time roaming her fingers over his body to try and figure out where else he was ticklish.

"I'm gonna do....THIS!" She leaned backwards and tugged a shoe off, and in attempting to yank his sock off, started to fall. Her knee-jerk reaction was to balance herself the other way, and so she fell forward onto his chest with an "Oof!" and a wide-eyed expression of surprise.

"Well THAT didn't go as expected!" Calixta declared, rolling off of Bastian and cuddling up next to him again while she paused to catch her breath, their legs still entangled. "But that was fun!"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:34 am

Bastain roared with laughter, Calixta getting him in all the ticklish sensitive places "I surrender Darlin..' he said, being tickled not something he was used to.. but he found it a hilarious activity nonetheless.

He grunted when Calixta fall on top of him, but he seemed more then happy at the situation, she was simply gorgous really and adorable at the same time. He chuckled and nodded in agreement it was a much batter way of lightening the mood after the serious topics that had been happening. He was so glad she hadn't been harmed in any of the altercations since her families attack..

" I think we both needed that Aye?" he said still catching his breath and shaking off the lingering laughs.

"Love ya Darlin" he said before kissing her, though a spark still remaind in his eyes and his hand traveled to her side threatening to tickle her again.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:55 am

"Iiiii win!" Calixta boasted in a singsongy voice, brushing her fringe out of her eyes. She sighed happily and kissed Bastian back, lingering in the moment.

"We definitely did need that," she agreed, noting the mischievous glint in his eye, and the fact that his hand was roaming "innocently" down her side. Getting an idea, she closed her eyes and leaned her cheek against his, fluttering her eyelashes so they tickled him. "Love you too, honey. I'm a very lucky lady," Calixta declared in a contented tone. She clapped her hand over his, where it lay on her hip, twitching slightly as though he was only resting himself for a moment.

"Oh no, I don't think I can take anymore!" Calixta laughed "who's old now, huh? You're wearing me out!" she joked, pushing his hand off of her and sneaking hers under his shirt for better access.

"Gotcha!" she cried, and began tickling him again, pleased with her little bit of trickery and mischief.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Bastian knew he'd been caught in what he was indending to do long before be got to do anything. However in this case that was the fun of it. Plus Calixta was simply being Adorable, and as she said this was fun.

He wasn't to sure he believed her that he had worn her out.. not yet, felt as if they were just getting started.

He jerked with laughter when her found it's way to very tickleish spot just under his ribs. "Tricky Lass" he said between his laughs and trying to move up so he could seek an upper hand in this. "Id' say I am quite a lucky man' he said though they were playing around, that one he meant.

Then he got an idea, one of the most ticklish place he found was on the leg just behind the knee. Had to watch out for kicking legs thoung. So smirking he leaned down as if to kiss her and made sure to keep out of kicking angles. He then moved his hand just behind her knee and tickled.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Somehow Bastian had managed to find and exploit her weak spot -- just behind the knees. Laughing uncontrollably, Calixta tried to scooch away, and instead ended uo falling off the couch entirely, which only made her laugh harder. Luckily, she'd landed right on the soft rug and hadn't bumped her head.

"No fair, that's cheating, Bas! I thought I was getting a kiss!" she pouted, crossing her legs and folding her arms. "You can't just tease me with a kiss, that's plain old mean," Calixta said, making puppy eyes as Bastian and batting her eyelashes.

Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Bastian chuckles looking over the couch side, just when he didn't think she could get anymore beautiful and Adorable.. She did that.

"Well I have be "mean" sometimes lass. Ya might get bored other wise Yeah?" he said joking as he moved to caress her face to make up for tickling her off the couch.

It was also an offering arm up, a hand up so he could kiss her this time like he so wanted to now that she said that. "Can ya forgive me Lass?" he asked lightly. A grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Calixta looked up at Bas and took his hand shyly, protesting, "Of course I wouldn't get bored!" She leaned in towards him to get that promised kiss, and just when their lips were about to meet, instead chose to answer his second question.

"No!" she cried, and rather than hoisting herself up, she tugged him down onto the floor with her, laughing mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rowling Universe :: The World :: England :: Diagon Alley :: Gringotts Wizarding Bank-
Jump to: