The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
A Chance Encounter - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Chance Encounter - Page 2 Voting_barA Chance Encounter - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kiara
A Chance Encounter - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Chance Encounter - Page 2 Voting_barA Chance Encounter - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

A Chance Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Minister of Magic

A Chance Encounter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:51 pm

He landed with a grunt next to her, this however worked out nicely for him and smiled wrapping his arm under her head he kissed her again.

"How about now Darlin?" he said fiddling with a piece of her blond hair in between his fingers. He touched noses with her, not even really thinking any more. just doing what felt right.

"Love ya Darlin" he said again using his many nicknames he called the female members of his circle of loved ones. Calixta under a completely different context of course.

"This was my plan all along you know Lass" he siad with a wink.
Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Calixta smiled as he pulled away from the kiss, staring into Bastian's eyes dreamily as he played with her hair.

"Yes. I forgive you now," she said, giggling softly as he touched his nose to hers. To be honest, Calixta didn't even remember what she was supposed to be forgiving him for. She was too much in the moment to be bothered with trying to remember.

"I love you too. More than anything." She nibbled on his bottom lip playfully, but not hard enough to hurt, just being silly now.

"Oh, is that so? This whole time, you were trying to get me on the floor...I wonder what on earth for, then?" she said innocently, and then pushed Bastian on his back, laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:58 pm

Bastain felt his heart speed up at her declaration she loved him more then anything, that was quite the declaration indeed.

He grinned when she pushed him onto his back, "Perhaps not the floor Love.." he said flirtingly simply being as silly as she was.

He cupped her chin in his hand gently so not to be forceful. More to feel her skin really, "Your perfect Darlin" he muttered meaning it.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:08 am

Calixta tilted her chin and kissed Bastian's palm, nudging it with her head so that it ended up resting against her cheek.

"Am not," she whispered, smiling down at him. Calixta lowered her lips to his and combed her fingers through his hair, which was surprisingly soft.

"So if not the floor, then where were you trying to get me to go?" she asked, after finally pulling back from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:27 am

Bastain chuckled still tracing her face with his finger.

"For me you are" he said and truely believeing it right there. It may have been old... but if it worked...

At her question he blushed faintly thinking it might have been to cheesy to say.. but why not?

He wrapped his arms around her to hold her close, "Right here" he answered simply.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:44 am

Calixta kissed Bastian again, unable to come up with any other response. She thought that he was pretty perfect, too, but it felt silly to echo that back to him. At his unexpected answer to her question, however, she knew she couldn't just stay silent.

"Bastian, you are...the most extraordinary man I've ever met. And I've met plenty...but now it all makes sense, why I was alone for all those years. I hadn't met you yet." Now it was her turn to blush, and she did so tilting her cheek against his so he wouldn't see, although he could probably feel the warmth anyway.

"I had all these very strict ideas of how things should be, and where they should go, and then I met you, purely by chance, and somehow...none of that really seemed to matter very much any more," Calixta admitted sheepishly, turning to face Bastian again.

"I had all these big plans, but...none of that's important, anymore. It just seems crazy...you seem to feel the same way I do...you never push me away, you always pull me closer...whenever you leave, you look at me like it's the saddest thing in the world. What woman could resist falling head over heels in love with you? You seem to think it makes me perfect, but I tend to think it just makes me normal. You're irresistible." She hadn't meant to make such a long speech but there it all was, her heart entirely on the line. In days past, doing something like that would be akin to jumping headfirst off a cliff, but she felt completely safe with Bastian. Her heart was in his very capable hands, and he would never break it, she was sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:49 am

Bastain listened with great intent feeling ever so honoured again that he was something important in her life. Of course he couldn't help but think of his Ex Wife for a split second only.. She had betrayed him..

But then his mind leapt back to Calixta and he knew it wouldn't happened again, they were kindred spirits it seemed. Each had been hurt before by those they trusted and were now willing to risk it again with each other. Merlin he hoped he never hurt her... by accident or other wise.. He carefully placed a lock of her hair behind her ear.. If he could say it again without sounding redundant he would.

He wasn't sure what else to say, what else was there to say?

He leaning up and kissed her again putting in all the relief that she hadn't been harmed in the chaos since the attack. And the love from what they had both just said and done.

"You Honor me Lass" he said softly..

The he started chuckleing when he realised they were still laying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:33 am

Somehow Calixta managed to understand everything that Bastian meant to say with that kiss and more. It made her breathless for a moment, but she was at last able to respond, her lips a breath away from his.

"I will always honour you," she promised him seriously, tracing from his ear down to his jawline with a finger. "Now why are you laughing at me, ya jerk!" she joked, her face splitting into a smile again as she tucked her hands around Bastian and rolled so that he was now on top. Probably not a smart move if he started tickling her again, but she didn't mind. Calixta was loving every minute of the time they had together. If they'd spent it watching paint dry, she'd still feel the same way.

Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Bastain chuckled some more as they rolled switching places, " Not laughin at Ya Darlin, never" he said moving to tickle her in the ribs for only a second.

"Find it funny we're rolling around on the floor" he said blushing faintly, the image of them if anyone else saw them at that moment must have baan a sight.

"I will always believe in ya darlin, no matter what.. you have my every confience" he vowed, the best vow of loyalty he could think of short of marrying her. No matter where he went or what she did.. He would try his best to be there.. He knew this left him opened and his heart was entirely in her hands, just as her was in his... A fair trade if did say so himself.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Calixta leaned up and kissed Bastian, pulling him closer. "I guess it is pretty funny," she conceded with a chuckle. "Acting like a pair of kids. Or worse, really, then even love-struck teenagers," she teased, grinning. "We've each got years of wisdom and heatbreak to make it all that more intense," she realised, shrugging.

"Oh well. We're alone. There's no one here to be bothered by us rolling on the floor like a pair of idiots," Calixta laughed, running her fingers through Bastian's hair.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:19 am

Bastain closed his eyes when she put her hand through his hair, he hadn't expected this to happen tonight. But he was certainly glad it did.. perhaps putting into clearity jow much he did care about her

"Ya know Darlin this is probably the most content I have ever been on the floor" he said lightly with chuckle in his voice.

He placed a kiss on her neck as he leaned his head into his hand, his elbow on the floor beside her.

"Perhaps the most content I have ever been," he said looking at her as if taking her form in, his fingers moving over the soft skin of her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Calixta had to chuckle at that -- the oddity of such a statement, as well as the fact that she had to agree with it. Between how comfortable and soft the rug was, and how warm and sweet Bastian was, she was just that, content. They couldn't just lie on the floor forever, but at the moment she didn't register even the faintest desire to move from where she was.

"Yeah, I normally just sit on the couch," she said with a laugh, reveling in the moment. "I never really spend much time here at all, much less on my rug, so...I guess I'll have to thank Julia for picking it out, cos it's awful comfy." Calixta turned her head slightly and kissed the fingers that were caressing her cheek gently.

"In all seriousness, I have to agree entirely. Right now I am very much at peace, and considering everything going on at the moment, that's nothing short of a miracle. But there you have it. You're my miracle, Bas."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Bastian didn't really know what to say to that, not at all. He felt as though his heart might explode with affection for her. His face reddened slightly, "I could say the same about you Lass" he muttered though when she said it sounded much much better.

"You say it better" he said with a chuckle.

He swallowed, he could honestly say no one had ever said something so strongly about him.. in the name of affection, of careing. He liked the feeling so very much, and he was glad to know their feelings were very mutual. It was hard to believe they had only been seeing eachother for such a short time, two months now? Since that time in the Patronus. back when he had been nervous about being to bold, or giving her the wrong impression. Then there was that night before Calixta left for Maylasia, and things really seemed to get serious. He was so very relieved things went the was they did. Dispite all that has happened lately.. Calixta was right how they were both so content with the other right now was a miracle.

"I love you so much Darlin... Calixta" he said with another blush just realizing he rarely used her actual name.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:54 am

There was nothing about her current situation that Calixta was at all familiar with. Even when she had had a boyfriend, it had been nothing like this. Hadrian never was much one for declarations of love or fidelity, for that matter. Being young, Calixta had supposed that no one really was, and that such things were an invention of the naive and inexperienced. With age came wisdom, surely -- it's what everyone said. But Hadrian's ways had nothing to do with age or wisdom, and Bastian was proof of that. Bastian was much older than Hadrian was, and there was no further similarity between the two besides that they both were wizards. Calixta knew which she preferred -- there was absolutely no contest or comparison.

Even the way he said her name, simply her name. One word, and yet it sent chills up her spine. Bastian was a man of few words, perhaps, but they were always well-chosen and well-spoken, too. "I love you too, Bastian," she returned in his language, as heartfelt an admission of love as there had ever been. Calixta lowered her lips to his again, and did her best to say everything that words could not with that one simple act.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rowling Universe :: The World :: England :: Diagon Alley :: Gringotts Wizarding Bank-
Jump to: