The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Divided: We have Fallen EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Divided: We have Fallen EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Divided: We have Fallen EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Divided: We have Fallen EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Divided: We have Fallen EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Divided: We have Fallen EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Divided: We have Fallen EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Divided: We have Fallen EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Divided: We have Fallen EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Divided: We have Fallen Vote_lcapDivided: We have Fallen Voting_barDivided: We have Fallen Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Divided: We have Fallen Vote_lcapDivided: We have Fallen Voting_barDivided: We have Fallen Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Divided: We have Fallen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Minister of Magic

Divided: We have Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Divided: We have Fallen   Divided: We have Fallen EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Liara stood bound in a cell, it had all come to this.. She was a prisoner of Corvus, to be tortured or killed, likely one then the other.. Even worse the entire resistance that she lead was broken and retreating to France, where? she made sure she didn't know exactly.. No Terri was go to a safe house desgnated that she didn't know the location of.. as she had been comprimised.

The war had gone badly.. they lost alot of people and more fled to Corvus out of fear for there lives... not many people remained loyal to the resistence in England any longer.. Truthfuly she hoped Coruvis killed her soon, to see how far they had fallen was enough torture for her.

She only hoped Gage Terri and her son made it to safety, her father to, though she fear what her father would do once hearing of her capture and possible death.
Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Corvus Darrow

Corvus Darrow

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Corvus Darrow
Blood Rank: Pureblood
Career: Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Divided: We have Fallen   Divided: We have Fallen EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:59 am

Corvus made his way through the part of Eden which was specifically made for prisoners. It wasn't a dungeon, or any sort of medieval castle-like holding-cell, they were merely cells. The walls were white and the lighting was bright. The decor minimalist, merely a cot, toliet and sink - all the same shade of white as the walls.

He advanced in the middle of it, not bothering to glance at the prisoners in each cell. He knew who and what each prisoner were, he didn't need to meander. He headed straight for one particular cell, the one where the old Minister of Magic was.

With a wave of his hand, the door opened and he entered.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Divided: We have Fallen   Divided: We have Fallen EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:23 am

Liara glanced at Corvus as he entered her cell, she said nothing, she had nothing to say.. He was either there to kill her, or ask for information in the resistence which she would not give willingly not matter what he did to her. Then he would kill her...

So she was as good as dead it seemed, she was disarmed and had a magic surpression spell on her so she could preform any sort of spell. But she would face it as decently as she could.

She looked at him waiting for him to say or do something first, for she would not obalige.
Back to top Go down
Corvus Darrow

Corvus Darrow

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Divided: We have Fallen   Divided: We have Fallen EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:16 am

"Good evening Ms. Lightle," Corvus observed his prisoner, his face impassive. There were no windows in the cell, the only light that was allowed were cold artificial ones.They had no way of telling time, no way of counting the hours. They didn't even know if there were underground or up. "Or do you prefer Ms. Hall now?"

Corvus saw defeat in Liara's eyes. She accepted her fate, though, he knew that did not mean she was any if at all compliant. Still, Corvus was a little disappointed. He liked prisoners who fought.

"That really is unnecessary," he meant the bindings around Liara's arms. With a snap of his fingers they undid themselves and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Divided: We have Fallen   Divided: We have Fallen EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Liara sighed and moved her wrists allowing them to stretch, despite her lack of fight at the moment she had put up quite a fight on the way in.. Quite litterally kicking and screaming, the reason for the bindings was the fact she broke one of the lackey's nose in her struggle. He hadn't been to happy about it.

"Doesn't matter what you call me Corvus, what do you want?" she asked as coldly as the room she was in.

She hadn't gone by any formal name in a while now, eversince her fall from the ministry she went simply by Liara. There had been no point in Ms. or Mrs. anything.
Back to top Go down
Corvus Darrow

Corvus Darrow

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Divided: We have Fallen   Divided: We have Fallen EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:55 pm

What did he want? Corvus had to smile as several things came to mind as an answer. He wanted a great many things. Corvus considered toying with her. The question was open-ended. He could make it difficult for her an answer her literally, listing down everything he wanted. But he thought better of it. He knew what she meant, and he was in a generous mood to oblige her. After all, she was at his mercy. And people said he had none.

"I want to discuss your fate, Ms. Lightle." He answered her honestly. "What do you want?" He turned the tables on her.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Divided: We have Fallen   Divided: We have Fallen EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:22 am

Liara rolled her eyes at his answer, "Obviously.." she muttered.

"If I were you, I would either kill me right now, use questionable methods to get answers out of me and then kill me, or for some reason keep me here should such a time comes I become useful." she said in a rather calm voice for some possibly faceing her death. Nothing good would come form her panicing... she knew this might happen one day. She was glad it happened to her and not Gage or Terrance.. Had any of her family been involved this meeting could be quite different. So long as it was only her she could maintain the mask of indifference to the situation.

She really couldn't believe he was seriously asking her what she wanted, she was being held in a cell against her will, what did he bloody think she wanted?

"For you to go to hell?" she muttered, answering a silly question with a silly answer.
Back to top Go down
Corvus Darrow

Corvus Darrow

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Divided: We have Fallen   Divided: We have Fallen EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:42 am

Corvus looked disappointed. He wandlessly and wordlessly, he sent a Cruciatus Curse in Liara's direction. He let her experience the spell a few antagonizing moments before he snapped his fingers and the curse stopped.

He sighed. "I expected better manners from a Politician."

"One thing we must never forget is that manners matter." He snapped his fingers again and a table, two chairs and a tea set appeared. He pulled one of the chairs out and stood beside it with a slight bow indicating that the seat was for her.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Divided: We have Fallen   Divided: We have Fallen EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:16 am

Liara let out a yelp of pain and hunched over at the curse, had he kept the dreaded curse on her a little bit longer she might not have been able to handle it. When he released the curse she let out a breath that had been caught in her throat it came shuddering and she cursed silently to her self... she was trembling.

"O.. Obviously you don't know Politicians very well" she said standing up shaking again.. "They do what serves them or there cause, I don't see how playing nice will help in the long run... and did anyone tell you keep and lady locked up isn't exactly good manners either?" She said indignantly.

With a sigh and an eye roll at his gesture for her to sit she complied, she wasn't going to touch the tea though.. " You asked a silly question.. I gave you a silly answer, you know what I want.. I want to be able to go home and be with my family, I also wish the world wasn't tearing it self to bits all because of your rule.." she said glancing up at him with defiance and then looked away.

Back to top Go down
Cygnus Darrow

Cygnus Darrow

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Cygnus Darrow
Career: Unspeakable at the Deptartment of Mysteries

PostSubject: Re: Divided: We have Fallen   Divided: We have Fallen EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 am

Corvus pushed the chair gently in. "Perhaps - but correct me if I am wrong, but isn't diplomacy required in politics? It certainly seems to serve them or their cause quite fruitfully." Corvus walked over to the other end of the table and sat. "'Playing nice' as you so eloquently put it seems to be a staple of every great politician."

"Now to address your other statements," Corvus smiled while busying his hands with making tea. "In any other situation yes, it would be rather rude to keep a lady imprisoned. But you seem to have forgotten, you are more than just a lady - you are Ms. Lightle, despite what your manners suggest, are a Politian. I would let you go if you were just a woman, it is a horrible act to withhold a woman against her will - but you represent more than just yourself. It is a choice you made when you went into politics. Politians lead a life of servitude or they are meant to anyway. They are meant to be slaves to the people they serve, putting the needs of the people before their own or their families. It is all in the documents in the ministry. I high recommend you to read them. They're quite enlightening."

He held out the poured some tea onto her cup and then onto his. "And what would you like with your tea?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Divided: We have Fallen   Divided: We have Fallen EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:37 am

Liara looked at him, her mask keeping the irritation of his statements at bay, she supposed arguing with him get her no where..She returned with a fake smile of her own. " If you might recall I am not minister any more, nor have I worked in the ministry for quite some time, thank you.. I am no longer a politician" She stated which was technically true, she was apart of Sangreal now, it was all about survival staying a head of the new line in power. She was of the rebellion now, she would not be lectured of Political responsibilities by this man.

"I have read and signed them thank you" she said keeping her eyes with his.

She looked at the tea and back at him "I like it plain"

"So Corvus, you won't let me go, fine.. I symbolize your opposition to you because of my former title" she said her voice changing her tune.. She would play it his way for now... Plainly because she hated how condescending his voice was. Her eyes still held strong with a defiant look now.. much more awake then when he first entered...

"You wanted to discuss my fate.... " She wouldn't ask what that was, from her belief her fate wasn't sealed until she was dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divided: We have Fallen   Divided: We have Fallen Empty

Back to top Go down

Divided: We have Fallen
Page 1 of 1