The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 Vote_lcapLights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 Voting_barLights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 Vote_lcapLights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 Voting_barLights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Lights Will Guide You Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Bastian Kiaser
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Lawer

Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Bastain fell into a pleasent sleep, and dreamed of the future... or what he hoped to be the future, Calixta looking like a angel in a wedding gown, radiant with a child in her arms.. yes a pleasent sleep and concidering the circumstances.. a perfect one. Even his wake up was most curious..

"Weeeee!" was a high pitched squeel of a little girl out in the hall.

Not a second later and another child poked her head in, "Is Ms Cali in this room?" the brown haired child asked curiously.

Bastian sleepily opened his eyes and turned his head, "Yes little one..." before Bastain could say anything else the little girl bounded off..

"She is in here Daddy!" she squeeled to the wheel chair bound man out in the hall.

"No need to be so Loud sweetie" said Andy as he too poked in for a look..
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Calixta woke up when she felt Bastian shift slightly against her, and it was only knowing that he was so close by that even tempted her to open her eyes. The room was far too bright for her liking, and so she flailed for a moment for the bedside table before finally grasping her wand and dimming the lights.

"Was I imagining things, or was that Clare?" she asked, sleepiness making her confused. The appearance of Andy's face at the door swiftly cleared things up; not a dream.

"Andy!" she exclaimed, surprised. "Took you long enough to come visit," she said with a smile, half-heartedly attempting to extricate herself from Bastian's arms so she could smooth out her hair.
Back to top Go down
http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Andy emerdged into the room with a sheepish look on his face as he scooped his daughter up into his lap which was no lacking one leg but Clare fit nice on one leg. "Oh you know Healers Cali, always holding stuff up for ecuses like more rest" he said jokingly. Thought the real reason, he had been figuritively pacing on what he had to tell Cali.. he only now worked up enough nerve to do it.

"Turns out they were right though, Sorry if we woke you two, you two seemed rather comfy" he said with a smile.

"You have nice Nap Ms. Cali? and Mr...?" she asked looking eyed up at Bastain.

"Call me Bastain little one.. or Bas if you like." Bastain said as he wipped the sleep out of his eyes and sent a firendly smile to the little girl. "And yes we had a good much needed nap I think " he said giving Calixta's hand a squeeze.

Clare beamed "Cool okay Bas, Call me Clare or Rissa butnever both together.. well unless your mad at me" she said tilting her head at her Dad.

Andy shook his head chuckled, "Clare your as bad as I am" he muttered in amusement ruffeling her brown curls.

"How you feeling Cali?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Sitting up reluctantly, Calixta stayed huddled against Bastian; it would be a long while before she would be able to tolerate being parted from him, she realised.

"Thanks, Clare, I did," she yawned, rubbing her eyes. "And it's alright Andy, I'd probably sleep for three weeks if no one came to wake me up," she joked, nudging Bastian.

"Too comfy. I'm obviously feeling a bit better," she decided, shrugging. A glance at the I.V. drip beside her informed Calixta that someone had come in and put a fresh bag in while she was sleeping. She wouldn't be feeling much pain for awhile.

"Banged up, but lucky to be alive. And with all of my limbs, too," she teased gently, noticing the leg. "How's Kat doing?"
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Bastain swallowed at the question but glance at Andy, he had thought it would be better to let them talk alone at first... but now.. no he wouldn't leave knowing the news she was about to recieve.. He kept a arm wraped around her shoulders.

Andy looked nervous for a moment and then looked to Clare, "Rissa sweetie, Mom is in the play room your sister why don't you go join them okay?"

"The play room? I didn't know it was opened, okay will you come to?" she asked hoping off her Dads lap.

"In a little while, I have to talk to Cali about work stuff okay?" he assured, he was not looking forward to this but he had to do it.. and not infront of his little girl...

Clare pouted but nodded anyway, "Okay.. but don't take to long, or I will send Healers after you" she declared before she giggled and sped off.

Andy laughed slightly before hesitanly turning back to Calixta.

"Cal about Kat..." he started trying to remember what he had intended to say to her.. but it was like it was out the window now.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:43 pm

As soon as Andy sent Clare away, Calixta knew. She closed her eyes and clenched her jaw in an effort to keep herself together, but she was still gripping Bastian's hand with far too much force.

"She's gone, isn't she?" she whisered, not opening her eyes until she accidentally bit her lip so hard she tasted blood. Wiping her mouth with her sleeve, she finally turned to look Andy in the eye. "Katerina is dead." It wasn't a question anymore; it was like she was answering herself.

"By the time I got to her, it was already too late..."
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Andy sighed wishing himself it wasn't true.. what happened to his team was stuff that nightmares were made of. "Well all know you tried your best to save her Cal, she was still alive when she got here, but.." he paused and shook his head moving his chair to get a tissue that Bas was trying to reach from amchored postion at Calixta's side.

Bastian silently brought tissue to her to help with the blood in one hand as the other was be tightly held in place.. How he wished he could spare her more pain.

"I am sorry Cali' he said sollumly it occured to him he should have taken the hit.. he had been the so called leader.. but no he came out of it the least scaved..

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Calixta shook her head, accepting the tissue from Bastian and wiping her lip.

"I'm sorry, too." There was nothing else to say about that; she couldn't cry in front of her boss, no matter how nice he might be. She looked away from Andy and turned back to Bastian, releasing her grip on his hand. "Andy....don't take this the wrong way, please. But...I'm resigning."
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Andy looked at her for a moment and nodded he himself didn't have that kinda energy nor the want to get her to change her mind. "don't worry Cali, I don't blame you, I will inform Gringots don't worry about that.." he said about to wheel his way out of the room and idea forming in his mind. Intending to get himself discharged and have a long meeting with the Gringots board. Cali deserved something at least for what she did.. there was an award for honored bravey that would suit Cali just fine.. her continued status of a retired 10 year vetren.. and a garenteed job at gringotts it self...

"Will come back later if you will have me Cali, Both Clare and Amy wanted to wish you well" he said.

Bastain stroked his hand through her hair, not moving anywhere nor did he say anything.. he didn't know Kat, only met that time he came for Calixta's birthday.

But he had to respect Andy, to give the bad news like that and still injured like he was yes he had his respect.. The man was the very reason he hadn't been thrown out when he spoke rather threatingly with the Healers.. Claiming if they through him out it would not solve anything only cause more problems.. he ended up walking with the man and calmed down enough to just be called in to sit with Calixta..

"Thank you for breaking the news Andy" he said as the man exited..

Andy nodded " Your welcome one of my last offical acts... take care of her Bas"

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Calixta nodded at Andy, "Of course you can bring the girls, anytime. Well. Preferably when I'm not sleeping," she joked lightly. She gave a little wave to Andy as he left, and then laid her head on Bastian's shoulder again.

"Any more surprises?" she asked, the tone light, but meaning it sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:04 am

Bastain looked thoughful for a moment "No bad ones as far as I know darlin" he said at least he hoped not. He looked at her for her at the moment.. wondering what she would think of a more plesant surprise.. he had already declared it.. thinking back to before they fell asleep.. and how she didn't want to waste more time.

But would it be right? she just found out her firend had died...

"Hmmm" he mused placing a kiss on her forehead and smoothing his hand over hers.

His heart raced as he thought about it.. Would it bring a smile to her face? or a awkward stricken look.

"What would be a happy surprise Darlin? Perhaps I could balance out all the bad surprises" he said thinking that safer way to start.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:04 am

"Good," Calixta replied, relieved. She had honestly been just hoping beyond hope that there wasn't any more bad news, but the way Bastian had phrased his question pushed a new, much more inviting thought into her mind. Given their little talk earlier...but no, that's surely not what he meant. Right? She couldn't be sure.

Hoping to encourage him as far as she could, Calixta reached up and placed her hand on his cheek, gently running her fingers over it. Smirking slightly at the stubble she met there, she drew a line down his jaw and up to his lips.

"You do balance out all the bad surprises. I don't know how I would have pulled through this without you."
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:28 am

Well that was a good sign.. right? But he didn't have ring.. and she was in a hospital bed. He could alway get a ring later... and maybe it would bring a smile to her face.. So why not? He already told her he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.. what harm could asking her offically do.

"Darlin I have already told you I wanted to spend my life at your side, though it occured to me... I never asked ya" he said kissing her hand, if was going to propose to her in a Hospital room he would go all out.

"So Calixta Harper, Will you marry me?" he asked simply and then held his breath.

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:37 am

It was a very good thing that the heart monitor had been silenced, because Calixta's heart suddenly picked up the speed of a runaway train, and for a moment, all she could do was stare and blush deeply. Fortunately, her body was on top of things, if her brain wouldn't form a coherent sentence, and she nodded eagerly, throwing her arms around Bastian.

"Yes! Of course -- forever -- a thousand times, yes!" It was garbled and silly amd slightly nonsensical, but it was all she could coax from her lips. So instead, she put them to better use and found his.
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:59 am

Relief rushed through him and he kissed her back he had almost lost her, he wouldn't loose another moment.

"I still need to get ya a ring, I will get one I promise you Darlin" he assured, he hadn't planned this but he was glad he did it. To make her happy again and as was he.. he wondered what her family would think? If Calixta was this happy surely it was a good sign they would be to.

"Oh thank you Lass" he said if he wasn't affraid he would hurt her he would have picked her up twirled her across the room.

"Love ya darlin" he said again..
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:57 am

"I love you too," Calixta replied, positively beaming. She'd gone to sleep worrying whether or not it was fair for Bastian to stay with her, and now he'd done exactly the right thing to convince her that what he truly wanted was her. All of the other things, they could figure out. As long as it was the two of them, they'd make things work.

The same Healer from before came and poked his head into the room, looking nervous and curious. That was right -- the machine wasn't beeping anymore but it was still recording her heart activity.

"I'm fine!" Calixta said preemptively, blushing furiously.

"Just take it easy," he warned, disappearing into the hall and closing the door behind him. Calixta couldn't help giggling quietly when he left, smothering her laughter into Bastian's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Bastain chuckled at the happenings with Calixta's heart monitor, slightly worried the healer's might kick him out for making her heart excerate so much.

Still laughing himself he combed his hand through her hair in a effort to calm her, yet he was still so glad and relieved to hear her laugh. After all the bad news she got she could still laugh..

"Careful Lass, they might kick me out for making your heart monitor go off to much" he said is own words lined with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:11 pm

It was true -- considering her newly-acquired heart "condition," too much more of this and the Healers would likely be quite displeased with the pair of them. In the face of so much sadness, however, it was too tempting to throw herself headfirst into this first bit of true happiness that had emerged. Calixta shrugged, grinning apologetically now.

"I wouldn't let them kick my fiancé out," she countered, tugging gently at his arm and leaning back into the bed. "So let's compromise and I'll do what they want -- rest. I know you're still tired, we didn't sleep very long before," she pointed out, fluffing up a pillow.

"I think normal visiting hours are over now so we can get a proper night's rest, and no one could possibly object."
Back to top Go down
Bastian Kaiser

Bastian Kaiser

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:40 pm

Bastain laughed and nodded "Sounds pefect Darlin" he said while wrappng his arm around her while laying down with her. He did feel bad, her family was waiting down in the waiting room most of who hadn't been up yet to see her. He would make it up to them as well... later.

Fiancé.. He loved the sound of that.. much better then Boyfirend or girlfirend.

He sighed in more contentment now that Calixta was happy and all the bad news was done.. no more worry other then Calixta's continued recovery.

"Well.. Sleep well My Fiancé" he said giving her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lights Will Guide You Home   Lights Will Guide You Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lights Will Guide You Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2