The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office Vote_lcapI Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office Voting_barI Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office Vote_rcap 
Kiara
I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office Vote_lcapI Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office Voting_barI Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinzent Zolnerowich

Vinzent Zolnerowich

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Vinzent Zolnerowich
Blood Rank: Pureblood
Career: Politician

I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office Empty
PostSubject: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:17 pm

"Boring... boring... oh Great Merlin, not you again! ... Boring..." Vinzent muttered as he opened folders, glanced at their contents, and either tossed them aside or into a pile of worthy candidates. Most of the cases on the pile were various appeals and law inquiries or proposals, the latter-most of which would require Wizengamot approval before they found their way to the Minister. A couple of serious cases, involving heinous crimes by wizards commanding the darkest of hearts, caught his interest and made it to the 'Schedule a Court Date' pile.

Most days, Vinzent enjoyed the power he perceived that his position held. On days like this however, he loathed the work that came with the perks of being on the highest echelon of officials in wizarding law. Personally, he couldn't help but feel like one part lawyer and one part judge in this position. Oftentimes he was a judge of sorts. There was a great power in regards to the legal aspect of things from this lofty perch. Vinzent just wished it extended beyond his office and the courtrooms...

The wizard's office was tastefully arranged and decorated, in his opinion exquisitely accented by the soft, dimly-glowing pulses of light from candle and fireplace alike. Vinzent often kept the heavy curtains on his windows drawn closed or otherwise open just enough to let a little of the natural light inside. Determined to never be caught unawares, Vinzent kept his desk in a place and angle that allowed him full view of both potential entrances and exits at all times. Crystal sculptures, a full-to-bursting bookshelf, a few paintings and tapestries, the degrees he had earned, and a small portion of his grand collection of lacrymatories could be found all around the place.

Pulling out one of his desk drawers, Vinzent retrieved a small bottle of wine and a crystal goblet. To his knowledge there was no code that said he couldn't drink while on duty, so long as he remained sober. Plus, the dark red liquid he poured from the bottle and into his goblet was not your everyday, run-of-the-mill wine...

With drink in hand Vinzent took up another file from the stack he had yet to sort through. It seemed a rather familiar-looking, beaten-up one that has been shuffled around the system more than a few times before. Crossing one leg over the other, the wizard allowed the toe of the lifted leg to casually rest upon an edge of his desk. He had yet to go all out and use his desk for a footrest, so very unlike his mannerism while at home.

With a lazy-ish glance at the name on the title tab, Vinzent muttered a spell for the file to open and hover at a comfortable reading distance. "Let's see what you've been up to..." Vinzent half sighed, half muttered into his goblet, taking a sip. The wizard doubted that this appeal would be any more interesting than the last dozen he had filtered through.
Back to top Go down
Liesel Stabler

Liesel Stabler

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liesel Stabler
Career: Newly Turned Assassin and Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:10 pm

Liesel made her way through the halls of the Ministry on her way to none other than the office of the infamous Vinzent Zolnerowich. It had been quite some time since she had last seen him, months, in fact. In that span of time various changes had passed. Necessary and, in Liesel’s opinion, wonderful changes. She had finally seen the light (or in this case, perhaps darkness) and come to terms with who she was meant to be. After the worst sort of betrayal from her, dare she say this foul word, husband, she realized the error of her ways. She wasn’t meant to be a wife or Mother for a mudblood of all things. She wasn’t meant to waste away her life, sacrificing time and time again for a wizard whose only repayment was to betray her with his infidelity.

Liesel Stabler was a pureblood and it was time she started acting like one and do the mission she now realized she was destine to serve. Oh, how Liesel had been blind and so naive to believe that muggleborns were people and deserved equality. How stupid she had been to have bestowed affection and care to one. But now she knew better. She knew now that it was Purebloods who should rule this world, and now she would do all in her power to help make that vision a reality.

Upon realizing her life’s mission, the first name and face that came to mind was Vinzent Zolnerowich. In fact, one could say he was the catalyst for Liesel’s epiphany. It was upon listening to a pro-pureblood speech of his that Liesel realized her life’s purpose. His words so passionately spoken sparked an ember within her, and ember that was fueled into a flame. A flame for the wizard and one that consumed her so desperately in its deep dark passion. She wanted nothing more in that moment than to be at his side and help him in any way she could, which is why she now stood in front of the door to his office, hoping that he may find her worthy enough of serving and helping him in his pureblood mission.

The witch took a deep breath, examining her reflection in a mini, conjured mirror. In addition to her personality changes, her appearance had changed as well. Gone was the dirty blonde hair she had before. Now it was the darkest raven that adorned her pale face in a casual tumble that fell to her shoulders. Her green eyes were coated in dark, black eyeliner and eyeshadow that matched the dark, clinging and revealing robes she now wore. She inspected her appearance closely, making sure it was up to par before knocking at the door.
Back to top Go down
Vinzent Zolnerowich

Vinzent Zolnerowich

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:40 pm

True to his suspicion, the case file was hardly as interesting as Vinzent had hoped. With a 'hmph' of disdain he cast the file aside. However the wizard wasn't disappointed for very long. It almost felt as if his ears twitched at the sound of the knock and, intrigued, he immediately rose and spelled the door to open for his guest.

Sapphires blinked in surprise at the woman on the other side of the door. She was familiar, but yet decidedly different. Then it hit him like a bludger to the nose: Liesel Stabler. A large smile crossed the wizard's face as he strode to the archway to greet her properly. "Liesel? What a pleasant surprise. Please, do come in," Vinzent said, providing a respectful bow and a sweeping gesture in the direction of the dim office's interior. A faint trickle of music most would consider best suited to a "haunted house" made itself shyly known.

How long had it been since he'd seen her? Merlin, it had to have been months. Liesel seemed to have changed a great deal of features from that time. Vinzent wondered what the precise cause had been. Whatever it was, he had to say the look suited her well. "I hope all is well?" the wizard ventured curiously. Vinzent was sorely tempted to remark that things certainly appeared to be very well, indeed, from where he stood.
Back to top Go down
Liesel Stabler

Liesel Stabler

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:58 pm

A rush of excitement coursed through the witch’s veins as the door opened and the wizard that had been on her mind quite often as of late was revealed. “Hello Vinzent…” she breathed out with a smile, trying to control the sudden flutter of her heart as she took his offer and stepped inside. She gave a curtsy to his bow in response before her curious green eyes took the moment to scan the office. An eyebrow arched and the smile grew at the sounds of music that cadenced through the room that seemed to be best suited for a haunted house. How fitting, Liesel thought, for the man who haunted her mind to listen to haunting melodies.

“Very well, actually. Lots of changes, but I have welcomed all of them with open arms.” She replied with a smile. “How about yourself? I’ve heard of what has been going on with your campaign, and I must say it all sounds very exciting. In fact, your campaign is the reason for my visit…”
Back to top Go down
Vinzent Zolnerowich

Vinzent Zolnerowich

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Vinzent closed the door behind Liesel, and for her comfort murmured a spell to coax more light from the dulled amber glow from candelabras and the fireplace alike. "Good," he replied in about a cheerful a voice as he'd ever used. Considering he was in worthy company the reply was completely genuine. "If I might say so, the changes I see are absolutely enchanting."

"I suppose I can't complain. Things have been wonderfully busy. Although I'm concerned over Charisma's seemingly unshakable determination to date every bit of mudblood filth this side of the globe," Vinzent supplied and gestured for Liesel to take a seat. He transfigured the chair across from the one offered into a replica of the one behind his desk. Normally he would sit behind it and bask in the position of power. However, things were very different when Vinzent interacted with the Stablers.

"It is exciting, isn't it?" the wizard went on, smiling wide and nodding. "I've cut down my work hours to part-time to focus on the campaign, but I'm doing my best to make sure a few good people have their appeals heard by me before I switch offices." His speaking as though it was certain he would win could easily be seen as a simple affirmation: a practice to keep confidence in place. However, the wizard had a few extra plans. Plans he couldn't simply put in an address to the public.

Curious eyebrows rose at Liesel's reason for coming. "Is that so?" Vinzent mused aloud, lowering himself into his chair. "I confess myself intrigued. Anything in particular you would like to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
Liesel Stabler

Liesel Stabler

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:26 pm

A light blush splashed across the witch's pale features at the compliments. It had been a long time since a man had last looked, much less compliment, her and though she wouldn't admit it, the ordeal with her now ex-husband had put a bit of a dent in her self-confidence. Now, to have another man, one of higher stature in every sense of the word, particularly in Liesel's eyes speak to her in that way brought a feeling of soothing rain, washing away any doubt she might have attained of herself. It also served as a rainfall of gasoline upon her that fed the fire she felt for him.

Taking the offered seat, Liesel listened closely, nodding in reply to Vinzent's concerns. It was almost like looking at a reflection of her younger self upon hearing about Charisma. She hoped the girl wouldn't make the same mistakes Liesel herself made but knew at present time that she had no right to comment on anything, considering she wasn't guardian or kin to the teen. Perhaps though, she could help the teen find another boy for her in the pureblood pool sometime. "I see. Well, I'm sure she'll grow out of it eventually. She just needs time to... See the light, is all." Liesel replied with a wink.

"Very exciting." Liesel replied with a smile, practically drinking in every word Vinzent said in regards to the campaign. It sounded like such a grand adventure to the witch. In her mind, a picture of Vinzent as a noble knight was painted in this crusade against the blasphemy of Muggleborns and half bloods, causing her excitement to triple. Oh how she longed to be a part of it all!

"Indeed." Liesel nodded, trying to contain her excitement and regain her composure by crossing her legs and keeping her hands folded neatly at her lap, just like how she was taught at Beauxbatons. "You see, after the divorce I... realized some things. Many, in fact." her eyes darkened slightly, lost in memories as she relived the past month's memories. "Looking back now, my life up to this point seems so foolish and naive. I-I was a fool to have thought what I did back then. I know better now."

She paused to meet Vinzent's eyes and gazed at them in wonder. Whispering softly in a tone of devotion she breathed out, "Your way is the only way. It's how everything and everyone in the world should be..."

"We have known each other for quite some time, Vinzent, but I fear you know me only as one of the Stablers, and perhaps as Berlynn's sister. I want to change that..." she unfolded her hands to reach for one of Vinzent's and rested her hand gently on top of his. "I want to join your team. I want to join the fight against these half-bloods and Muggleborns who besmirch society. I want the world, for once, to be right, as it should be." she spoke passionately, with an almost manic glow to her eyes.

"I stand before you not as someone's daughter, or someone's sister, and certainly nor as someone's wife. Just Liesel. And I offer you my services in your noble endeavor. Will you accept me?" she asked with a smiling, flirtatious slight tilt of her head.
Back to top Go down
Vinzent Zolnerowich

Vinzent Zolnerowich

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:30 pm

"One can only hope," Vinzent replied, smiling at the wink he was given. With any luck Liesel was correct and Charisma would eventually come out of her rebellious phase to be the model daughter he had tried to raise her to be. If his eldest didn't come around soon then perhaps it would be time to call in a favor. "I'm currently trying to arrange her with young Mr. Nighthook. Seems an alright boy, all in all."

The wizard watched his guest keenly. Every little movement Liesel made it seemed alerted Vinzent's senses. It wasn't that he didn't trust her - far from that! Instead he was captivated by her almost as much as she seemed to be with him. Vinzent's eyes lingered perhaps slightly too long on her folded hands, returning themselves to Liesel's gaze during a pause in which he noticed her eyes seem to darken. He was listening intently, of course. It was just everything else that was distracted.

Vinzent nodded at appropriate times during Liesel's explanation of her past and the speech that followed. He didn't want to interrupt her with his commentary. And besides: now that she had realized the mistake of having married someone who likely stole magic from a proper wizard, all could easily be forgiven. Or at least to him it was. She was coming back to the fold, and so long as there was yet another one of 'them' on his side that was all that mattered at the end of the day.

He glanced down at the hand Liesel had placed on top of his, allowing a small and soft smile to grace his lips. Vinzent shifted his hand so that, if desired, they could hold hands instead. "I would like to know you even better, if you'd permit me," the wizard replied quietly.

Vinzent lifted their joined hands to his lips. "I would be a fool not to accept, and I assure you that I'm no fool," he replied, just above a whisper as he kissed Liesel's hand. "When might I be able to persuade you to start?" the wizard asked, just shy of grinning, and offered her a wink.

"And, while I'm at it, might I offer you a drink, Liesel?" he added, hoping his belated gesture would not be seen as rudeness. Vinzent had simply been so preoccupied about the campaign that the notion of refreshment evaded him entirely.
Back to top Go down
Liesel Stabler

Liesel Stabler

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:36 am

“Perfect. I’m sure all she needs is to meet a few of the fine pureblooded wizards and she’ll be blind to any wizard of less stature. Alfons was the same way, actually, when he was younger. Started off with the half-bloods and mud bloods and claimed that the reason he did so was for fear or running out of eligible pureblood females.” Liesel replied, trailing off with a light laugh.

She felt her heartbeat speed up and fought to maintain her composure. Normally she would have tried to keep a neutral stance and show no emotion, but it couldn’t be helped. The smile upon her face grew at the shifted hand as she immediately took the offered opportunity to entwine their hands. “Of course.” She uttered warmly.

When Vinzent brought her hand up to his lips, the idea of maintaining composure was thrown out the window as a half-sigh and half-giggle escaped her. “Wonderful.” A dark cadence of laughter escaped her at the idea of persuasion though and she raised her eyebrows in curiosity. “That would depend on the manner and magnitude of your persuasion and if you have the… right touch.” She replied in a low, darkly seductive tone.

In the excitement of the discussion of the campaign, the thought of any refreshments hadn’t crossed her mind, though when a drink was offered, Liesel happily accepted. “Sure. Some red wine would be lovely.” Unlike her younger sister, Liesel wasn’t very fond of overly harsh liquors that scraped your throat raw, or sugared alcoholic drinks whose artificial flavorings masked the alcohol. She preferred them in a similar way that she, as of late, preferred wizards: dark, strong, though with a slight hint of gentleness and warmth when approached with the right touch.
Back to top Go down
Vinzent Zolnerowich

Vinzent Zolnerowich

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Vinzent nodded to Liesel’s reassurance and additional input. Hopefully the case that was with Alfons was the same as what Charisma was going through. He laughed quietly at the supposed reason why. A silly notion in Vinzent’s opinion. “I suppose there is some merit in strictly practicing with those of lesser status... The ‘heartbreaker’ reputation is rather attractive in some circles.” It was clear by the concluding smirk on his face that Vinzent considered himself to have possessed such a reputation in his youth. He wasn’t so sure about the thought of practice with someone from a lesser class, though.

A full smile twisted itself onto his lips at Liesel’s responses. Her dark laughter was as more beautiful than the music they were listening to, and could quite frankly listen to her laugh all day if given that opportunity. Vinzent wondered if Liesel would be available for an evening out between the two of them, but decided for the moment to save pleasure until after their business was concluded. Then again, with Liesel’s comment about needing the right touch, what was really so wrong with mixing the two? It hadn’t killed him before and was unlikely to hinder anything now. “I assure you I undoubtedly have the right touch and have many means of persuasion I could employ,” Vinzent replied with a dark but quiet chuckle and gave Liesel’s hand an affectionate squeeze. “Perhaps, if you haven’t any dinner plans and are available this evening...?” the wizard suggested slyly, a masculine version of the seductive tone Liesel had used drenching each word in its wake.

“An excellent choice,” Vinzent smirked, taking a moment to retrieve his wand. With a wordless flick of his wrist a bottle of wine and a clean, empty glass floated themselves over. The bottle uncorked and poured itself, and Vinzent took the glass from mid-air to hand to Liesel. Spelling the item to hover over too her would’ve seemed too impersonal for his taste, particularly now that she was newly single and had without much contest caught his eyes of ice. “I always keep a bottle of red wine in my desk in the event of client victories or... special visits, such as this one,” he added, winking to Liesel as he summoned his own glass of wine he had left unattended.
Back to top Go down
Kissofdeath

Kissofdeath

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Berlynn Stabler
Career: Auror

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Raven eyebrows rose in intrigue at the smirk appearing on Vinzent's face regarding mentions of heartbreakers reputations. Yes, she could see Vinzent as one of the heartbreak-boys. Though, she sincerely hoped that if ever he were to have her heart he would restore the pieces as one rather than ground it further unto a powder...

"I always did have a soft spot for the bad boys..." Liesel admitted with not-so subtle flirtation, the index finger of her left hand gently stroking the black chained collar upon her neck..

The witch's already heightened interest sparked tri-fold at Vinzent's suggestion. Using every ounce of her self-control she fought to maintain some of her poker face and appear cool and collected despite the fact that she felt little more than a giddy school girl, thrilled that the popular boy had asked her out on a date. "I'd love to." she replied with a smile. Technically she was supposed to meet Berlynn for dinner, but at the current moment and circumstances the raven haired witch could care less. Excitement and happiness was coursing through her in a way it had never done so before.

Liesel took the glass offered, taking care to brush her fingers over his for as long as possible without appearing to be too blatantly obvious. Her eyes though, never strayed from his. The emeralds at seemed that were once drenched in utmost sorrow and betrayal were now illuminated by a new fire, one of dark passion and blossoming infatuation. "Indeed. Though, I personally consider this a victory of sorts as well..." she uttered softly, her crimson lips barely moving.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hall
Hogwarts Professor
Gabriel Hall

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Gage Hall
Blood Rank: Muggle-born
Career: [H] Potions Professor

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:04 pm

"And I have a soft spot for women that like the bad boys," Vinzent smirked. Something along the lines of 'bad boys like me' seemed to cling unsaid in the air between them. He watched Liesel's movements intently. A vague notion of removing the collar crossed his mind. But that would lead to other things...

He waited with bated breath for Liesel's acceptance or denial to his request. She seemed to be having difficulty deciding on her facial expression. Likewise, Vinzent was having trouble reading it. As it turned out, he didn't need to: her smiling reply told him everything he needed to know. The wizard smiled in return. "Would you prefer to dine out or eat in? I'm willing to entertain, and send my children to bed early, if you'd fancy the latter." Vinzent leaned forward a little, genuinely interested in which option Liesel would prefer.

The smile on Vinzent's face widened as Liesel's fingers brushed over his. Were they not handling a breakable object, he would have encouraged lacing her fingers with his. Vinzent kept his eyes trained on hers. The wizard felt himself good at reading eyes. Whereas before he had noticed sorrow, he now saw something much more positive and different. It was something alluring that kept his attention effectively captivated.

Retrieving his glass in the same manner as he had fetched one for Liesel, Vinzent lifted it as if to make a toast. "To victory," he offered, tossing in a wink for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Kissofdeath

Kissofdeath

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:39 am

A raven eyebrow arched in intrigue. The witch felt a semblance of something clinging to the air between them and was eager to delve deep and search for it, but then thought better of it. It was better to let these things flow naturally and allow it to come to her. There was no need to go on her hands and knees before him. Yet. It was bad enough that she was feeling so giddy and excited talking to Vinzent. She hadn’t felt this way; appreciated and important, in so long… No, she had to pull herself together and try to control that wide grin from taking over her face, lest she look and have Vinzent think of her as a complete idiot. No, if something were to happen Liesel wanted it to occur naturally, like the flow of the sea, calm and serene. Though, if the emotions were right and the sea were to arrive in the form of a passionate maelstrom then by no means would the witch object!

“It sounds like we’d make a good team, then…” Liesel replied with a small smile with a subtle smirk upon the crimson lips as she used every ounce of her self-control to not wonder which part of the wizard before her would be ‘soft’ and ‘hard’. She was already struggling to stop herself from grinning madly, Merlin forbid a change in her complexion and a state of breathlessness…

Without realizing it Liesel leaned in slowly, just as Vinzent did. Without breaking eye contact she replied in a low tone, “I’ve never been very fond of crowds…” Vaguely, she wondered what would be included in this offer of entertainment but closed that door upon opening. At this point, thinking had become a bit of a challenge. It was starting to get much easier to simply feel and react on the ‘now’ rather than think too far on ahead.

A soft cadence of laughter escaped her at the wink as she dropped her gaze briefly with a slight blush. "To victory, Minister” she replied with her own wink as she gently clinked her own glass against his. As the light chime of the glass contact cadenced throughout the room she brought the goblet to her own lips and took a sip, never allowing her gaze to wander from his.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hall
Hogwarts Professor
Gabriel Hall

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Gage Hall
Blood Rank: Muggle-born
Career: [H] Potions Professor

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Vinzent wondered if Liesel realized just how alluring she was, and what on earth possessed her filthy mudblood ex-husband to have treated her so badly. One part of him wanted to dive head-first into where this meeting could potentially lead. The other part however exercised caution. It was always beneficial to save the best “cards” in one’s hand for last. He was keenly aware of the subtle clues being given and received. Although he knew and was reaffirmed daily that he was important, it seemed like forever since he was truly appreciated by an unrelated member of the opposite sex.

A wide smile overcame Vinzent’s face, twisting his upper lip just enough for a hint of teeth to be seen. It was a rare sight for even his children to see such a smile grace his features. “My estate it is, then,” the wizard agreed. Although his voice was quiet there was a distinctly spirited undertone to his words. “To be honest, I only care for crowds if I’m standing at a podium.” There would be quite a bit to do to prepare, but his house-elves managed to put together something acceptable even in a pinch. There was also the daunting task of getting his children to bed or at least remain in their rooms. Vinzent was still undeterred – Symphony wouldn’t be too much of a problem, depending on her mood. Jonathan, on the other hand, was likely going to be a bit more difficult: a house-elf can take care of him. Charisma was blessedly off to Hogwarts and out of his hair.

The wizard chuckled, savoring the taste of power that title carried. Vinzent took a sip of the deep red wine in his glass in approximate sync with Liesel, noting how the chime from the glass complemented the soft but eerie background music. The gentle tingling sensation upon his tongue and as the sip of wine went down almost seemed like a tangible manifestation of the power that would soon be his. Blue eyes remained locked upon Liesel’s emerald ones. He was unable to look away, and nor would he have wanted to. When he became minister Vinzent could think of few others he’d want at his side other than Liesel Stabler. ‘Enchanted’ didn’t even scratch the surface of appropriate descriptions for Vinzent’s present state of being.

“When might be a good time?” he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kissofdeath

Kissofdeath

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Although it was not the first time Liesel had met or spoken to Vinzent, having done so in the past a few other instances before, she did not recall Vinzent ever smiling so broadly. Granted, her prior judgements of the wizard were good one's and even in the past she had felt him to be good-natured as well as alluring, but this was different. There was something... More. More to the wizard's smile and to the wizard himself that seemed to pull Liesel and draw her even further under his siren-like spell. The thought of having such a private dinner with such a man and to have him all to herself for the evening (and perhaps even longer if she should be so lucky) only fueled her excitement to the extreme though she fought to keep her expression at bay, settling instead for a slight growth and increase in warmth to her already smiling expression.

"Indeed. Personally, I feel as though crowds would only serve to... Steal... From the moment, if anything. With that said, I would truly enjoy a private setting, if it were not too much trouble," she replied. She paused for a moment, though if it were for added drama or to gather enough courage the witch would not say, before adding in a lower tone of voice, "I would like you all to myself, if it were possible and, assuming you had no objections..."

Emerald orbs stayed locked within Vinzent's azure ones, entranced. In her mind's eye she pictured a moment not too long from now in what would be Vinzent's new office as Minister. The two of them would be sharing a bottle of wine once more with quiet conversation sprinkles in between, and perhaps, depending on where they stood, less barriers in existence. How heavenly such an image was. Right then and there Liesel made a vow to herself that she would follow Vinzent to the very end, in every capacity needed and desired, so long as he would have her.

"How soon can you rise from your chair?" she answered with a playful tint to her voice and expression.
Back to top Go down
Vinzent Zolnerowich

Vinzent Zolnerowich

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:38 pm

If it had been possible for Vinzent to smile any wider at her words, he would have done so. “I have no objections whatsoever. And I would be honored, not troubled, to have you as my guest and companion for the evening. ... Especially far away from prying eyes and quills of the Prophet.” Despite his public persona, Vinzent was a private wizard when it came to his campaign, sincere matters of the heart, or sinister dealings. There was nothing sinister on his mind except maybe a not-so-innocent cache of thoughts of things he’d like to do with Liesel, assuming she would be so willing. And there was certainly not much of anything political floating around at the moment, either. The lower tone Liesel used and the words implied made him even more eager for the day to finally descend into night.

It looked as though the pair were in a sort of stare-down, eyes locked on one another. Vinzent wondered just what Liesel was thinking. His own mind was abuzz with grand daydreams of the near and semi-distant future, professionally and personally. Interestingly enough, not a single daydream occurred without the lovely witch before him being prominently featured.

Vinzent chuckled at the playful reply, “Instantly.” And stand he did. The wizard caught the eye of a Ministry house-elf assigned to him from the House-Elf Relocation Department, and gave a discreet nod. In a blink of an eye the creature was gone to inform the elves in Vinzent’s home of their new instructions. Not certain if Liesel was serious about leaving so promptly or not, Vinzent summoned some paperwork that he quickly pocketed just in case. He wasn’t likely to read it anytime tonight, unless Liesel asked to see it, but the sort of information it contained was not the type Vinzent wanted to leave lying around his office. “Give the word and my workday will gladly come to a screeching halt, just for you,” he murmured, steadily lowering the tone of his voice as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kissofdeath

Kissofdeath

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:30 pm

A happy blend of a sigh and a smile escaped the witch at Vinzent's words. "Perfect." Liesel replied. Though her eyes remained on Vinzent's, her hand inched closer to Vinzent's hand that was closest to her. Black-painted nails lightly scratched the top of the wizard's hand as her fingers trailed through it, drawing invisible intricate designs in a gentle caress. Amidst the admiration in her emerald orbs, an additional curiousity lightly splashed the green at the wizard's words. "Indeed. The press and public has taken good care of Vinzent Zolnerowich- the candidate, but, this evening, allow me to take care of Vinzent Zolenrowich- the man... I daresay, with all the stress a campaign as important as his carries, he could use some aatention and care as well..." she murmured softly, pressing her nails down a bit firmer, though not enough to break skin and draw blood. Merely enough to add and emphasize an intent and point.

Liesel chortled lightly at Vinzent's stand, not expecting Vinzent to reply literally and readily to her teasing statement, but appreciated it nonetheless. Brief curiousity flickered at the pocketed paperwork, though at the current moment the wizard held her attention far more than parchment. Perhaps later though, if Vinzent wished to share it with her, she would be able to indulge this curiousity as well. A flush tinged her face slightly and the witch felt a distinct warmth encompass her at Vinzent's words, particularly the tone and volume utilized. Slowly, she rose to her feet as well, brushing against him slightly as she did so. Despite the heels she wore the wizard before her was still taller than her, and thus she had to tilt her head gently to meet his gaze again. Had it been any other person Liesel would have resented having to look up to make eye contact with another, but it was different with Vinzent. The position only added to the regal allure the witch felt he possessed.

She leaned closer to the wizard, to where her face was mere inches from his ear, and whispered in reply, "Then consider the word yours, and the evening ours..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office   I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need a Sideshow ~ Vinzent's Office
Page 1 of 1