The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Event Horizon of Death and Morn Vote_lcapEvent Horizon of Death and Morn Voting_barEvent Horizon of Death and Morn Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Event Horizon of Death and Morn Vote_lcapEvent Horizon of Death and Morn Voting_barEvent Horizon of Death and Morn Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Event Horizon of Death and Morn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Minister of Magic

Event Horizon of Death and Morn Empty
PostSubject: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:12 am

Bastain Kiaser sat at his a both in the leeky cauldron, he had just sent a letter to Julian telling him of what happened with his father and that all the decisions were in his hands... He hadn't wanted to bother his brother with it, as he had Violet and other things to take care of.. why would he care about a man who shrugged him off cause he wasn't of his blood.

Bastian took a drink in a corner of the pub, he had gone to work that day rather distracted, wondering what to do over the whole thing. He still had alot of work to do.. but his mind refused to focus perhaps it was partly because be hadn't gotten any sleep the day before and was running on coffee, and energy potions.. not really the healthest way to go about it.

He looked over the files the hospital had given him, his father it seemed for unknown reason lapsed into a coma and could not be a woken.. not matter what was used. The man was simply dieing.. or hanging there waiting to be unplugged sort to speak. And he had to be the one to unplug him, it was what was stated in his will among other things, but he would figure out his father will later...

He swung back another fire whiskey wondering how much further he could dive into chaos..
Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:39 pm

It had been another long day full of questions and short on answers for Calixta. At the very least, she'd settled things with her job regarding if/when she was going to go back to Malaysia; she had one week, as long as nothing else went horribly wrong. Her mum was still eager to get her out of the country, but she'd been firm on wanting to be there for Percy especially, a d fortunately, Gringott's had sided with her. Calixta would be of little use to them if she was sad and distracted -- in fact, she'd be more of a liability than anything else, so pending a physical examination the night before her scheduled departure, she was OK'ed to head back to work at the end of the week.

Tired after wrangling through these negotiations all day, she decided to stop by the pub for her evening pint before heading home and maybe Flooing Bastian. She took her usual seat at the bar, glancing occasionally over at the quidditch game that was playing. It wasn't any teams she particularly cared about. The usual weekday bartender was on duty, and he smiled at her while he took her drink order.

"It's been nice to have you around lately," the young wizard told her, pouring her a pint.

Thanks, Billy," Calixta replied sincerely, lowering her hood as she reached for her glass. Billy Longbottom was the owner's son, a sweet-natured kid in his early twenties -- the baby of the family. He'd always had an unrequited crush on Calixta, and he also poured just about the most perfect beer she'd ever tasted, two facts that made him endeared to her, although she didn't share his romantic feelings.

"I guess you'll be heading off soon, hm? Always swanning off to some exotic corner of the globe," he joked, earning himself a chuckle.

"I guess you could put it like that," Calixta conceded, taking a long draw from her glass.

Back to top Go down
http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Bastain tossed back his last fire whiskey, he fairly sloshed now, and there was no way a sane healer would let him make decision while totally out of it. He wasn't sure what to do, it was just like his father.. to abandon him with this type of thing. Keeping his life in his hands and asking him to unplug it.

He sighed paying no mind to the chatter in the rest of the pub, and rose little unsteadlily to his feet intent on going outside for some air. When another man bumbed into him, and muttered insultes at him in Russian. Russian being next to his mother tounge, Bastain glared and muttered the same not in a right good mood at that moment to put up with another man as grouchy as he was.

He roughly pushed the man out of the way, his wand in hand as well, he was not getting into a damned bar fight in this night...

Then he spotted Calixta she hadn't spotted him yet, for a moment he thought his evening might be looking up.. yet he wondered it was the best idea to be with her in his current state. However then he heard something that shouldn't have surprised him.. or even had upset him in the least had he'd been in a better state of mind.. But when he heard it, it did nothing to really help his mood.

To hear from a young bar tender his girlfirend was heading out of the contry again... it just made his bad mood worse... yet he knew it shouldn't.

So he turned and lumbered out of the bar.. it was raining outside.. but he didn't really care. He needed to get out the bar, before his did or said something he would regret.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:36 pm

"Hey, watch it," Billy said to someone over her shoulder, and Calixta turned to see two men kind of shove past each other. As nothing seemed to come of the little incident, she started to turn back to Billy when one of the men opened the door and light from the lamp outside streamed in, illuminating his silhouette. She turned again and realised her eyes weren't paying tricks on her -- it was Bastian, she was sure of it.

"Hang on," she told Billy, slapping a galleon onto the bar and leaving her purse behind -- she knew he'd make sure it was safe. Drawing her hood again, she stepped out into the rain, but the storm was fiercer than she expected, drawing the rain into her eyes and blowing her hood uselessly aside.

"Bastian?" she called out, unable to see well with her wet hair whipping about her face.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Bastain sighed when he heard Calixta, he could leave, yet he didn't want her to think he was leaving like this becasue of her. So he turned around, not really knowing what to say to her. This was perhaps the first time she caught him in not one of his best moments, when he was troubled and unsure of what he wanted.

He looked at her feeling rather Gulity for having her come out after him in the nasty rain storm. He was already soaked and cold, but the fire Whiskey stopped him from feeling it. "I am sorry Lass... ya caught me a.. a unfortunate time" he muttered over the wind as he moved up to her so she could see him. Last thing he wanted was for her to wander around in this looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Calixta was soaked through in a matter of seconds, so it was fortunate that it was fairly hot out, or else she'd have been freezing. As it was, the wind was making things rather unseasonably cold in addition to being difficult to see. She held out a hand in front of her, just barely making Bastian out, until she touched his shoulder and he came into focus.

"Bas, what's wrong?" she asked, leaning in to his ear, her eyes full of concern. When she got closer, she got a strong whiff of whiskey, and she could see that he looked unusually worn down. She bit her lip, realising that now was probably one of those times he'd warned her about -- how he'd used to be. It was a complete mystery to her what could possibly make him this way, when he'd told her he'd gotten better recently -- even now, she didn't think that he'd lied to her then.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Bastain sighed shaking his head, he could not bear to see her so wet and chilled from the wind, and hearing about his troubles to.

"I will explain inside lass, Come on" he said drapping his arm around her shoulder, oddly enough feeling better being able to touch her. "Got word about my Father from Russia..." he paused and sighed wipping his hair and water out of his face.

"... He's dieing" he muttered feeling rather foolish... he wasn't even close to his father, not really... even after all he had done... perhaps that was why this was difficult. Being named his fathers medical proxy was a moral problem for him...

he shock his head again, he had drank way to much to really thing about this situation.

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Calixta gasped, shocked by Bastian's words. When he put his arm around her, she turned and leaned into the contact, stopping in front of the door, where they were sheltered a bit from the rain by a small overhang -- although the wind sometimes rendered it useless.

"Bas, that's awful - I'm so sorry." She got up on tiptoes to get a better hold on him, pressing her cheek to his. At that moment, she didn't care that it was pouring, or that he was drunk, or that she was cold -- all that Calixta wanted was to put a smile back on his face, the way he'd done for her when things started to go terribly wrong. It didn't seem like they were having much luck in that department, recently.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Bastian sighed again, "Its alright Lass... its just.. things with my father are complicated, at best.." he said partailly leaning in the side near the door. If saw her getting to cold they would head inside.. There was just more privacy out here.

"My father and I never really that close, he left when I was 4 and Julian was just born.. didn't see him again until I was 13, after our mother died..." he trailed off not really wanting to get into that. He held on to her, taking comfort in holding her using his cloak to block the wind from bothering her.

"Now he is in a coma, for what reason the healers don't know and he won't wake.... for some reason he named me his medical proxy.. It is now my decision to let him lay there until he dies.. or pull the plug" he explained, feeling very conficked on it still even now..

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:37 pm

"That does sound complicated," Calixta agreed, raking her fingers through her wet hair. She felt like there was something she was missing -- something about this just didn't seem to make sense. Bastian and his brother were close, even if he wasn't close with his dad -- why was he wrestling with this decision by himself? Surely Julian might have some useful input?

"Have you...talked to Julian, yet? I'm assuming he can't be much closer with your dad, or else he'd have been named proxy, but still. You shouldn't have to decide this alone."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:03 am

Bastain scratched the back of his head when she brought up his brother..That was right he hadn't really told her he and Julian were half brothers.

"I've sent him word... I am not expecting him to offer much input though" he knew what he said was harsh and might be taken the wrong way so he continued.

"Lass.. Julian and I are Half brothers, different fathers.. My father never accepted Julian, I just about raised Juli, perhaps why we are so close and why my father and I are not... Brothers first I alway told him" he explained putting his arms around her.

"Don't tell anyone that though Lass, it's safer for him if everyone thinks him a half blood" he said wanting to keep his brothers situation safe.. now more then ever with Violet.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:24 am

Bastian was right -- it was complicated. And just when Calixta thought it couldn't be more delicate of a situation!

"Ohhh. That's why he looks nothing like you. You're clearly the handsome brother," she teased, hoping to get a smile out of him. "Well, I promise not to tell. I wouldn't want to put him or Violet in danger, of course. Times like these." Not particularly wanting to go down that path, Calixta shifted gears a bit.

"Now, if it's 'brothers first,' as you say -- and I suspect you're right about that -- then why would you think Julian wouldn't care about this? It might not matter much to him, but if it matters to you, why wouldn't he be there for you?" she pointed out, attempting once more to put her hood back on. Mercifully, the wind seemed to be dying down a bit.

"Of course -- you know I'm always here for you, right? Anything you need, Bas -- if I can make it happen, I will." Calixta meant every word. If what Bastian needed right now was to cry, or to scream, or to get fall down drunk, she'd be right there with him until the moment had passed and he was okay again. There was no way she was letting him out of her sight as he was right now.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 am

Bastain didn't quite under stand it himself, he wasn't prepared for this type of situation, he didn't think his father would just cease like that.. living but not dead and leaving the difference in his hands.. He had wanted to like his father.. and his father tried really hard to make it up... but he never quite made it. now they never would... It would all end with him killing him...

Calixta's comment to lighten his mood did manage to bring a small chuckle and a thumb move over her cheek.. Though the chuckle didn't reach his eyes.

He sighed on her point about Julian, and she did have a point. He hadn't wanted to pressure his brother about it.. or perhaps it was his "big brother" way of thinking. Perhaps he would see his brother later and simply drink until he passed out or something...

His mouth felt dry and he felt conflicted, confused... he wasn't sure what he wanted to do. If his father was standing there right there he curse him for givng the decision to him.

"Thank ya Love.. come on lets go back inside and dry off... I am sorry I dragged ya out into this" he said, though even if he wouldn't admit it..he was glad she was there. He turned the handle on the door and lumbered back in.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:21 am

Calixta stepped in after Bastian, and only then did she realise exactly how soaked she was.

"Holy smokes, Cali!" Billy said, eyes wide at the sight of her. Then he caught a glimpse of who she was with, and his eyes narrowed. "Oy! This bloke giving you a hard time?" he asked, looking very much like he'd love a reason to toss Bastian out.

"Whatcha mean?" Calixta asked, confused, looking behind her and seeing no one.

"No, that one," he said, gesturing to Bastian. At her surprised expression, Billy elaborated. "He's trouble. Got into a scrap with a couple of blokes the other night, nearly sent three of em to St. Mungo's with that friend of his." Now it was Calixta's eyes that went wide with surprise.

"Ohh!" was all she said as she turned back to Bastian, dripping gently on the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:52 am

The fates were NOT with him that night... not at all. The night with Julian biting him in the but. He was neither in the mood to point fingers by saying it was the guys that started it, nor did he feel like arguing with the bar tender.

Yet he didn't know what the bar tender wanted from him, he already avoided a fight walking out. And he certainly wouldn't get in one with Calixta near him.

He looked Calixta and sighed, "Brothers First.." he murmered.. He would offer to leave if it calmed the bar tenders nerves, yet he didn't want to drag Calixta back into the rain again.

"You won't get any trouble tonight Lad.. ya got my word" he promised he would explain to calixta what happened later. But not the bar tender his brother bussiness was not his.

"If you could get a towel for the dear Lady I'd thank ya" he said feeling terrible Calixta was dripping wet on the floor cause of him.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 am

Calixta looked mystified by Bastian's murmur at first, and then realised that Julian had been the one he'd gotten into a fight with -- of course. It seemed like an explanation was forthcoming, so she didn't push the issue, instead working on calming Billy down a bit.

"It's ok, he's not bothering me -- he's my boyfriend," Calixta explained, but that was apparently the wrong thing to say judging by the way that Billy turned about six shades of green with envy.

"B-boyfriend? Oh, you're dating now, I see how it is," Billy huffed, much to her astonishment. She cringed -- she hadn't realised that Billy asking her out ages ago was anything more than a passing crush. This couldn't possibly be going worse.

"Erm, no need for the towels, I've got it," Calixta said uncomfortably, siphoning the water from her robes and hair with her wand before turning to Bastian and doing the same. Billy just stared in disbelief, looking decidedly not put at ease by anything the pair of them said.

"Oy, don't be like that, Billy," she said soothingly, smoothing her hair back over her shoulder. Calixta walked back to her seat at the bar, hoping for a bit more privacy.

"He's too old for you," Billy said bluntly, picking up his dishtowel and whipping it over his shoulder. "And I don't care what he says, I saw how it was the other night!"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:34 am

Bastian looked up to the ceiling looking as if he was counting to ten to keep his own temper in check or murmuring curses either way.. he was feeling increasingly more annoyed. Plus it didn't help the lad obviously had a crush on her..

Why couldn't things be simple? Ever?

Now he didn't even want to order anything from the guy, The night was just getting worse and the boy didn't know what he really saw that night. Yet he wouldn't explain it to him, it shouldn't be any of his business..

"Listen Lad, you won't get any trouble tonight and I already paid for the damage done that night, so let it go.." he said clunching his jaw.

He sat at the booth with Calixta hoping Billy would just continue on with his job and leave him be.

"Ja.. sure he did, wonder where he was hiding when Juli was getting the shit beat out of him by 3 other guys before I evened things up.." Bastain said to Calixta quietly shooting annoyed glare at Billy before rubbing his fingers over his eyes feeling a monster of a headache coming on.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:45 am

Billy did not appreciate Bastian using a language he didn't know, and he wasn't shy about making that fact known, either.

"We're in England, boyo, I don't need you chattin shite about me behind my back." Calixta had just about enough at this point -- she wasn't some chew toy to be fought over.

"You're being ridiculous now," she told Billy scathingly, snatching up her purse and getting out of her chair.

"Aw c'mon, don't leave, Cali," Billy said, looking remorseful. "The rest of your drinks are on me."

"I'm so sorry about this, sweetheart, I really am...do you want to go someplace else?" she asks Bastian, and then turned to glare at Billy, challenging him to say something about her using German as well.

Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:18 am

If Bastain had been annoyed for he was certianly more so now, one the boy had the nerve to call him Boyo? and over this fit of jealously.. he had bigger problems then this.. he didn't want to harm the boy. He got the feeling he and Calixta were firends hence why he held off on saying anything.. too scathingly.

Perhaps it was pride, but he wasn't about to be pushed out of bar by a boy would barely old enough to drink the drinks he served.

"No Darlin I am fine" he said standing up carefully as he walked over to Billy. He was not threatening, his hands were at his sides he was even hunched over slightly that showed his tired state.

"Now "boyo" what I speak does not concern you and is none of your business.. when I want to speak to you I will use English or French or Russian if you prefer? Now take your own advice lad and stop making trouble" he said making no room to fight with the lad. So nor would he threaten him, even though would very much like to.

With that said he walked back to Calixta and sat down, he sighed warily.. "The fates are against me tonight Lass.." he said shaking his head and closing his eyes for a moment.

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:13 am

"They're against us both, it seems," Calixta corrected him gently, wrapping her arms around Bastian for a moment and kissing his forehead. Billy sucked his teeth at that and apparently had nothing to say, because he simply turned and headed down to the end of the bar furthest from them, tapped another bartender on the shoulder, and asked to switch. Since he was the owner's son, the witch shrugged and headed towards them and began slinging drinks while Calixta took her seat again, keeping her hand in Bastian's.

She finished off what was left of her pint from before and ordered something a bit stronger; it would seem that she needed it. "Well that was horrible," Calixta said in a conversational tone, resting her chin against her open palm as she waited for her drink.

"So tell me about your brother. It could not possibly make things any worse than they are now," she pointed out, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Bastain sighed again, "I am sorry Lass" he said none of this was really fair to her.Then he was glad she was there, he leaned slightly into her contact and then rested his lips on her forehead for a second. He would owe her a lot after this, Merlin he was miss her when she went back to Maylasia.

"Julian... following to much in my shoes, divorced, a young child caught in the middle of it. His ex Wife remarried, thats why he came here.. Everywhere we went thing just seemed ta press his bottons Until coming back in here.. it was crouded, and before ya know it someone decided they didn't like how he bumbed into them.. That was how the fight started..' Bastain said honestly as he ordered a drink on ice. His mouth felt like cotton he needed something cold..

"I couldn't intervene until later.. when he was being held down and being beaten over and over. I evened things up, dishonorable that is... ganging up 3 on 1 like that.." He muttered with a grunt.

He tilted his head towards Billy's direction, "What he didn't tell ya was that I paid extra gold for damage... before bringing Julian back to my place.. He got himself a few broken ribs" he said explaining there actions as honestly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Calixta shook her head at Bastian's apology.

"No, don't. It's not your fault. You've been going through a lot lately and Billy is...immature." Their new bartender, a woman named Cindy, if Calixta remembered correctly, slid Calixta's drink on the counter and leaned in to inform her it was on the house. Calixta arched an eyebrow in surprise, but accepted her drink and sipped from it as she listened to Bastian's explanation.

"That's insane," she finally said when he was done, shaking her head. "And Julian's okay?...wow, I guess he really must have a lot of fight in him, to take a beating like that. Then again, he's an Auror, so I suppose that endurance comes with the territory." Setting her drink down, Calixta squeezed Bastian's hand gently.

"And are you okay? About everything, I mean."

Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:40 am

Bastian nodded, yeah he would be alright, he been through worse.. things with his father were just very complicated and in a situation that tugged at ever moral fiber in his heart. He just needed to... well sleep and get it decided he supposed.. It was jsut easier said then done.

So the correct phrase would be to say he would be alright.. even if at that moment he was not. He looked terrible really, having been many hours since he slept, similar to Calixtas hours when she was dealing with ministry questions after her brothers Family was attacked. Didn't help he'd been drinking while looking over the hospital papers all day either, His head was starting to have a pulse of its own.. like something was having a party in it...

"Aye Darlin, been through and survived worse, I'll be fine" he said giving her hand a squeeze back.

"Don't worry, My Brother an me are alot alike, we can take alot... Used to be an Auror to.. years ago. Interesting days those" he muttered.. Wishing to go on to a different topic and not wanting her to worry. Besides as far as he remembered he hadn't told her much about his old career.

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:07 am

Calixta smirked, having forgotten that interesting little tidbit. "That's right, you were an Auror once upon a time...I'll bet you have survived worse. You'll have to tell me about that one day...what you did, why you decided to leave and become a lawyer." She took another long draught from her glass, hitting ice.

"But for now, I think you need some rest. You look like I did, when you got to me at the Ministry. And real sleep, not potions, you know those aren't good for you. Judging from how strongly you smell of firewhiskey right now, I don't think you're gonna make it back to Germany tonight. If you want, I'll get a hold of Julian, or you could just crash at my place. I don't mind, you just don't have any clothes there so I'd have to clean the ones you're wearing. And don't say no because you don't want to bother me with this -- I'm not bothered, at all. As far as I'm concerned, I owe you one. And I'd do it even if I didn't." Calixta drained her drink and set it back down, turning towards Bastian and combing the hair behind his ears with her fingers. She could practically feel Billy's eyes burning holes through her back, but she couldn't be bothered with anyone else but Bastian at the moment. She'd meant every word she said.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:28 am

Bastian wanted to protest, crashing at her place... was.. well, if her was honest with himself he didn't want to admit to her weakness... Crashing at her place would be admiting it... yet he loved her for her words.. and knew she ment everything. Yet his pride wanted to refuse her, and the idiot of a bartender was glareing at them which didn't help.. Great giving the boy more reason to taunt him.

Merlin.. he felt rather pathetic all of a sudden. Yet what she said was true, he'd like wouldn't make it all the way to his flat even with his portkey..

He even Vaguely wondered where his brother was... if he had wished to see this through with him surely he would have guessed he had come here? or perhaps he hadn't been able to find a sitter for Violet. Or perhaps his first feeling had been right.. and Julian had left his father in his hands..

He should be able to handle this him self... he was trying to fall back on his old way of life. Being with Calixta with something like this was unfamiliar.

"I was going ta get a room here..." he tried.

Yes he suddenly felt very very pathetic.. he should be taking it better then this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn Empty

Back to top Go down

Event Horizon of Death and Morn
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next