The Rowling Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rowling Universe

The world created by JK Rowling for the Harry Potter Books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We've all been MIA
Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am by Calixta Harper

» Amelia Cassidy (WIP)
Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm by Kiara

» Character Notes
Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:13 am by Kiara

» Archives- Sept 18 2013
Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm by Kiara

» Comfortable as Nails
Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 am by Gabriel Hall

» Isdolani: Conlang for RP
Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Maalik Szadn Darksteel
Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Anger Management
Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm by Gabriel Hall

» Pending Future Characters
Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am by Kiara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
RolePlayGateway Where there is a wand Hogwarts Next Generation
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is Richard Menard

Our users have posted a total of 3576 messages in 527 subjects
Top posters
Calixta Harper
Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 Vote_lcapEvent Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 Voting_barEvent Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kiara
Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 Vote_lcapEvent Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 Voting_barEvent Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Gabriel Hall
Columba Mars
Alexander Nighthook
Kissofdeath
Julian Kaiser
Ariadne Grey
Bastian Kaiser
Vinzent Zolnerowich
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search Widget

Event Horizon of Death and Morn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Calixta Harper
Blood Rank: Half-Blood
Career: Curse-breaker (Gringott's)

Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:45 am

Calixta looked surprised, but recovered quickly. Why Bastian actually wanted to stay here so badly, with Billy looking for the slightest excuse to toss him out, she couldn't tell, but she wasn't about to point that out. Her feelings weren't that badly bruised. She supposed that Bastian was a little old-fashioned and it was simply too soon for that sort of thing, although she truly hadn't meant it like that.

"I-I'm sorry, that was t-too forward of m-me, I shouldn't have," Calixta stuttered, clearly embarrassed. She was suddenly extra pleased that Billy had gone out of earshot; no need for witnesses to her own stupidity.

"Of course I -- you can, it's just -- I don't, erm -- you're fine, really, I don't even -- just ignore me."

Last edited by Calixta Harper on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nunshallpass.tumble.com
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card
Name: Liara Lightle
Career: Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:15 am

Bastian winced at her reaction. to his words.. " Shit" he thought mentally hitting himself, the totally wrong thing to say apparently. He rubbed his forhead for a second, he had to fix this again.. he supposed he would just have to give in.. and ignore pride..

He sighed wipping a face with his hand he looked at Calixta.

"No Darlin I am sorry, just not used to having... anyone..." he trailed off knowing she might have gotten the picture..

"It wasn't to forward of ya Lass, I am not thinking straight... I say and think stupid things Lass" he muttered givng her hand a squeeze hoping he brought that caring light back to her eyes.. He wanted to say he would be thankful to sleep at her place.. but though better of it. Since he turned her down.. he wasn't sure it would still be opened and didn't want to appear rude... again.

"My fault Darlin.." he muttered again feeling a bump form in his throat and heart drop into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
https://therowlinguniverse.rpg-board.net
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 am

Calixta instantly regretted her words. She hadn't realised the alcohol had begun to take its effect on her, clouding her ability to think on her feet. It had not been her intention to make Bastian feel bad.

"No, no, it's okay, I....really. It's fine. I'm the one saying stupid things." She managed a smile and squeezed his hand again before slipping her fingers away and standing up.

"I've got a lot to do before I go back to Malaysia. I should probably head home." With a quick kiss on the cheek, she was halfway to the door before the tears started. Obliged by the weather to stay under cover, Calixta pushed past a few patrons of the pub smoking cigarettes outside and sat by herself on a bench, wiping her cheeks. There was absolutely no reason for her go be so upset and she knew it.

This is the last time I drink while I'm depressed, she told herself. As much as she tried to convince everyone that she was absolutely fine, she really wasn't, and this proved it. Bastian would be terribly upset if he knew he'd accidentally made her cry, and just the thought made her guilty for shedding any tears. The whole thing was just stupid, and she wanted to forget about it as quickly as possible. She made up her mind to run home as quickly as possible in all this rain, and taking a sleeping potion before bed. It'd calm her nerves and ensure a full night's sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:11 am

Bastian sat frozen for a second when Calixta said her goodbyes, something just didn't set right with him.. in the way she got up and left. He'd hoped she would give him another chance for being stupid.. or.. or something not just get up leave him it wasn't right.

He tried to tell himself it was just him, and being regretful for initailly rejecting her offer and blowing it.

But he couldn't shake the feeling, just something about that was off. if it was just his drunkeness talking... well who would care.. Seeing another drunk stumble around, nothing new. But if Cali was still out there, then perhaps he could fix stuff.

So he left his unfinished drink on the bar counter slapped a few Galleon on hit all but stumble out of the bar as well. It was still raining, but at least the wind wasn't as bad at it had been. he bumped into one of the blokes smoking and with his luck it was the same he bumped into earlier. The man sneared kicked him in the knee.

Bastian winced and knelt down as his leg gave out, the other's walked off back inside.

Admist his kneeling postition he spotted Calixta sitting at a bench, now having learned his lesson on choosing his pride over her ignored all pride and limped over to her.

"C- Calixta? W-what?" he wasn't sure what to ask.. Why had she left? Why was she sitting outside?
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:20 am

Calixta looked up at Bastian, trapped for a moment with no idea how to react. Her first move was to wipe her eyes on her sleeve to make sure she hadn't missed anything, and to give her an extra second to think of something quickly. She still stuttered as she had earlier, but at least this time it was to a slightly more satisfactory effect, she hoped.

"Oh! I -- it was raining," she managed, going for the obvious. "I haven't got an umbrella..." That one was lame; she had a wand, which was better. With any luck, Bastian was too drunk to notice. Neither of them seemed particularly well off, actually. Calixta had to wonder what exactly was in those drinks, as it seemed to hit them both at nearly the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:43 am

Bastian winced as he sat down next to her he wasn't sure what was with this night it was just going up and down, and he noted as she wipped her eyes, had she been crying? Merlin he hoped not.. He might have believe her had she been a muggle born, but she was not.. She grew up in the magical world, surely she couldn't forget she was a witch..

"Darlin...Calixta?" he asked his voice carring worry, confusion and regret for he had done and said.

"I didn't mean what I said really Darlin.. My cursed pride.. I am sorry love.. I. I didn't mean to hurt ya" he tried wanting the horrible feeling in his body leave.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:59 am

Calixta smiled at Bastian, nonetheless seeming not quite like her normal chipper self. She felt horrible for being so stupid and so made her best effort to make it right. He definitely did not need this right now -- he had enough on his plate.

"Bastian?" she asked, her voice just a tad higher than normal. "What do you mean? I'm fine. Really!" she said as reassuringly as she could. "Just waiting for the rain to die down a little bit...and for me to not be as drunk," she admitted, a little more honestly. Calixta wasn't normally prone to lying, but little white lies that made someone else feel better about themselves was an exception.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:19 am

Bastian sighed, not really buying the whole its raining bit. Had the feeling if she really wanted to head home she would had made it happen..

Oh what a disaster this was turning into, at this rate he may as well just floo Julian.. see if he could help him out.. even Appairte him home. he didn't wish Violet out of anyone to see him like this..

He placed a hand on her shoulder, " If you insist Lass, you seemed in a hurry to leave" he said defeated.. he had been so sure something had been wrong..and wanted so much tt make it right again. "I am sorry for being stupid anyway" he muttered placing a kiss on the side of her head.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:29 am

"I'm just..." Calixta started, and then trailed off, not knowing how to finish. Instead, she slid over next to Bastian and leaned her head against his shoulder, hoping it would slow the way everything was spinning, and make Bastian feel a little better.

"...drunk," she finally finished, with a tiny, sheepish smile. It was true, anyway. What on Earth had she been drinking? She was going to kill Billy Longbottom, the next time she was sober enough to aim her wand straight.

"I'm sorry, Bas. Please don't be upset? I love you," Calixta said sincerely, hoping the apology would be enough. "I really should go home though, I think. I'm making a fool of myself."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:55 am

Bastian sighed, oddly lighted up by her answer.. Drunk.

"So am I" he admitted that much was plainly obvious. He was still surprised he could walk at all.. yet then he thought of something..

"Why are ya so drunk?" he asked randomly, she hadn't drank nearly that much from what he'd seen and he has drink more then her.. Granted he was bigger then her, but he has seen her hold her drinks in a bigger quality then this.

"You were never the fool Darlin.." he said still blaming himself but not saying so for her sake.

"I'll walk home with ya" he said hoping this would make up for earlier.. and hopefull make them both feel better. Since she had been worried about the rain he assumed she was walking.

"I still think I can cast a spell ta keep us dry..." he muttered while putting an arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Calixta looked at Bastian with wide, searching eyes. With every moment that passed, her state only got worse, and now he was starting to look like a set of twins. As enjoyable an idea as that was, it was not, in fact, an answer to his question.

"I don't know why I'm so drunk, but that drink with the ice is kinda hitting me pretty hard...I have no idea what it was..." She attempted to stand, and ended up stumbling against Bastian for support, really feeling it now that she'd gotten up.

"Merlin!" she cried, surprised, and sat back down again before she could fall down. "I think you're going to have to help me, I'm having some coordination issues," Calixta gasped, closing her eyes for a moment to slow the spinning. It was a very strange sensation -- she was definitely very drunk, but also very clear-headed and aware of the situation, no slurring or anything of that kind. Yes, Billy was definitely in for it later. She sincerely hoped for his sake that he did not actually roofie her, or else he would be in a world of hurt...and that was just from her, she wouldn't stop Bastian from teaching the idiot boy a lesson if he so desired.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Bastian dispite his clouded state of mind looked at Calixta very concerned, "Ya feeling alright Lass?" he asked forgetting about his own problems for the moment at the thought of her being unwell. He moved a hand over her cheek in concern.

He blinked back blurrily recalling the drink she had with the ice. As he recalled there server said it had been on the house. The sudden thought of someone drugging Calixta crossed his mind, and it was right under his nose to.. His depressed mood was suddenly becoming quite suspious towards a certain bartender... Merlin help him if that be the case..

He was tempted to carry Calixta back into the bar and have a chat with the Billy kid.. demand what on earth the boy had givin her. Merlin, the boy claimed to like her? No this was down right wrong. Yet he wasn't sure bringing her back into the bar like this was the best idea. It would only invite more trouble, and there was no way he was leave her out here alone.. not in this state and she seemed to only get worse.

"Come on Darlin I got ya, we'll chat with the boy later, lets get home" he said wrapping his arms around her to support her. The best they both needed was some sleep, At least he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 pm

With Bastian's help, Calixta managed to get to her feet this time, though not as steadily as she'd have liked. The pair of them made for quite a sight -- the drunk leading the drunk. She gasped in surprise as the rain hit her bare skin, making her stumble slightly before she managed to catch herself. One thing was certain -- her heels were certainly not making this any easier. Leaning against Bastian, she managed to remove them with some difficulty, shoving them in her bag for safekeeping. She didn't have any shoes on her, nor did she feel like risking the magic in this state, but at least the pavement was still warm from the sun, and the rain was making everything clean.

"I'm okay," she finally told Bastian, "really! I've been drunker than this before, and I wasn't nearly as clear-headed as I am now. Just get me home." It was just their luck that the rain started falling even more heavily now -- either that or the wind has begun to blow completely downwards, towards the ground. She wouldn't have been surprised if someone drowned in all this rain -- and then smiled to herself as she remembered the first time she'd nearly gotten caught in the rain with Bastian.

"Do you remember?" Calixta asked him, still holding onto him for support. "All of this rain...there's no lightning this time, though."

Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Bastain nodded, hoping he didn't get them lost.. but it was Diagonalley... surely he couldn't get lost that would be just horrible, drunk or not.

"Alright Lass, sounds good" he muttered eager to help and get them both somewhere more pleasent. The rain soaked them both and he faintly wondered since neither could really risk doing magic there state they would have to dry off the old fashion way.

He tried to make sure he held on to her as steadily as possible, the worst thing he could do right there was let her slip and fall.. Ohh he was gonna have a few well choosen words with the bar tenders at the bar when he got a chance. This could have been quite a problem for her, what if he had not followed his gut feelings to follow her outside?

The walk back to her place was slow though, he was out of it to and it was taking alot of effort to keep his own walking coordinated.

His focus was detached when Calixta asked if he remembered... remembered what? Rain and lightinging? he looked confused to for a moment and looked at Calixta.

"Hmm?" he asked, the words being even harder to find on this walk and his mind being half out of it.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Clearly Calixta hadn't been too far off when she'd called Bastian her "miracle" some time ago, because it could certainly be classed as such that they were making any progress at all towards her apartment in their current state, despite the rain. She got the distinct impression that this might be one of those times that weren't terribly funny at the time, but later on would be quite something to remember. It seemed Bastian's ability to remember things was pretty impaired at the moment, thought.

"Don't you remember? In Germany...the first time we...the night before I left for Malaysia?..." She redirected her words quickly, blushing brilliantly thanks to the alcohol as well as her embarrassment. Perhaps he was simply having difficulty understanding English in his present state, thus why she'd used German instead. She wasn't having any such problems communicating -- it was her body that was the problem. It seemed like she was all limbsat the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Bastains eyes widened and almost tripped before saving himself. Of course he remember that!

"Oh Sorry Darlin, yes, yes of course I remember that!" He said perking up a bit and kissing the top of her head. He blushed as well, how could he forget? brilliant night.. he would never forget.

Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Calixta had to laugh at Bastian's reaction, although she nearly fell too, when he lost his balance. Luckily, as she looked up, they were nearing her building -- at least she thought so, from what she could see in the rain. This time she really was soaked completely through -- it'd taken a bit longer to get this far then it should have if they weren't both sloshed. She supposed that word fit literally given their rain-drenched state as well as in reference to their drunkenness.

"We're almost there...I'm surprised you can remember how to get there in your state," she pointed out, as he'd only been to her apartment a handful of times. It was pretty cute of him, actually. Calixta leaned over and with minimal awkwardness, managed to land a kiss on his cheek.

"You're the best boyfriend in the entire world. Although that does seem like a funny term for it...you're definitely not a boy, far from it. I need a better word for what you are," she decided, smiling in a slightly silly way.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:55 am

Bastian had to give her an amused look for perhgaps the first time that day since they met up, "Ya live in Diagon Alley Lass, I need to be a bit more Sloshed to get lost in a alley" he said. Though he was glad and relieved there walk was almost over, he almost couldn't wait to just lay down somewhere and close his eyes. He didn't care where, he was so tired.. Plus he though it best Calixta get dried off.. wiith her not wearing any shoes and being soaked to the bone, he worried she would get sick.

He had to chuckle slightly at her statment about his title of "Boyfirend" he did feel a bit old for it, but what other title could be used? Lover? no.. that wasn't really right in that kinda sence. Fiance was too premature, even if he did like the sound of it.. not that he would mention it.

"If you think of one Darlin let me know" he said strocking her shoulder that was in his hold.

He always tired his best by the woman he loved, weather he was totally sloshed or not.. if he was able to walk, he would help her home no matter what..

"There are stairs next... correct Lass?" he asked almost dreading the climd up to her flat. He would have like to pick her up like he did that night after the patronus abd carry her up. However he didn't trust himself not to drop her by accident on the way up. So they have to take it one slow step at a time.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Calixta tsked at Bastian's comment, wondering just how drunk he was, really. "Diagon Alley is just a name, surely you've noticed it's much bigger than that?" she asked, grinning.

"And speaking of names -- no I haven't got a better one for you just yet, but you just wait, I will. I'll think of something. Perhaps I'll just go French and call you my beau," Calixta joked, as they turned the corner to the door which led into her apartment building. She opened it and stared up the three flights of stairs which were their last and most difficult obstacle to getting into her apartment -- once there, they were home free. Literally.

"Third floor," she confirmed, stepping in out of the rain. "At least it's dry in here...although with our arrival, that's likely to change," Calixta added, noting how much water was dripping off of the pair of them.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:11 pm

Bastain shurgged and chuckled, so it was a big alley, he had been there millions of times, he knew her place was near Gringotts Bank so if her went to the direction of the bank they would hit her house along the way.

"Still need ta be drunker then this ta get lost, your place is near Gringotts.. so that where I head" he explained foucuing on one foot in front of the other, the ahchol and fatigue starting catch up.

He gave her a quick kiss on the for head for her name for him, Beau may have meant the same thing really but it sounded better.. silly but better. He chuckled he had many things to call her other then "Girlfirend".

His Darlin, his Lady or Lass, any of those seemed to work.

He nodded to her statment, drops of water dripping off his nose and hair, along with any thing else water could drip off of. This would need some careful work indeed, Stairs, drunkenness, and the water made for a slippery floor, not a good combination... He mentally cursed Billy again, swearing to go down there the next day before work on and "Chat" with the kid about proper manners in serving a lady.. or anyone Drinks.

"Hold on Lass" he muttered making his grip a bit firmer so she wouldn't fall, and started to climb up the stairs.. They seemed a whole lot bigger then they had last time.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:23 pm

"Fair point," Calixta murmured as they reached the first landing without incident. She reached down and grabbed the hem of her robes in one arm, still clutching Bastian and her bag in the other.

"If I can get my wand out, I think I can do something about these stairs," she said, hoping she'd be able to focus her magic. During her work as a curse-breaker there had been many times she'd had to use this particular spell under duress, so with any luck, being drunk would amount to the same thing, really. She would just have to focus through it.

Carefully, she unwrapped herself from Bastian and knelt to the floor, where she dropped her bag and, hands now free, began rummaging for her wand. Once she'd retrieved it, she scooted closer to the railing, looking both up and down.

"Anyone on the stairs?" she called out, but was met with no reply. "Good," she murmured, and began the incantation. It took a few tries but at last the stairs started moving -- much like a Muggle escalator. Calixta put her wand away, grabbed her bag and hoisted herself to her feet with the assistance of the railing.

"Let's go -- hurry! I don't know how long it'll last," she told Bastian, catching herself from falling by grabbing onto his waist.

Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Bastain looked impressed at the stairs and then at Calixta, "Very nice Lass" he said patting her on the back when her held on to his waist. this would certainly make things easier.

"Ya know think we will laugh about this later" he said with a funny look on his face, using a spell to get up three simple flights of stairs... Oh they were that out of it.. it was horrible... so horrible it was funny.

In no time at all they were at the third floor and Bastain sighed in relief.. home free, finally. "Remind me how this new ward of your works Lass" he muttered as he put his hand on the door. wondering if was a simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:04 pm

"I think I might laugh about it now, to be honest," Calixta replied with a smirk, placing her hand against the door next to Bastian's.

"And yes, that's it," she added a moment later, when something inside the door clicked and she removed her hand as the door swung open. "Home sweet home!" Dropping her bag to the floor with a loud thump, she began removing the layers of wet robes she was wearing, down to the simple cotton shift she had underneath. Sadly, that was soaked too, making Calixta sigh as she leaned against the wall for support.

"That storm was insane...oh, you don't have to keep on all your wet stuff, you know! Just...toss it anywhere, really, I'll take care of it tomorrow when I'm sober." With that, she made a beeline to her bedroom, where warm, dry clothes were waiting. Stepping too quickly, she stumbled and this time actually fell on her knees, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Bastain leant on the wall near the door as well, through more fatigue then anything, and relived to be somewhere dry and warm..

He chucked and nodded at her instuctions to take off his wet clothes.. he didn't have any dry ones.. but he supposed it didn't matter, it was only him and Calixta after all. He had only just taken off his outer clock and robe when Calixta tripped to the floor laughing. Appearenly their stuggles weren't over yet.

"Even this might be yet an other challange Darlin" he said stil in a light tone while kneeling down beside her, offering to stablize her way back up.
Back to top Go down
Calixta Harper
Sangreal Member
Calixta Harper

Wizarding ID Card

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Calixta accepted Bastian's help, still laughing. "You know, I think you might be right," she remarked, standing up (nearly) straight with his help. Upon contact with his sopping wet clothing, she shivered slightly and released her grasp.

"You're soaked through, too," she realised, unsure of what to do for him. Calixta could just go grab something out of her closet, but Bastian had no such luxury. "Erm...well if you get out of those, I'll attempt to dry them for you...I'm not sure it's a good idea while you're still in them, though. I don't want to burn you." She blushed slightly, averting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon of Death and Morn   Event Horizon of Death and Morn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event Horizon of Death and Morn
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next